Writers Corner

... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 29

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

I changed into the beautiful silver dress Matt gave me on our first date. I straightened my hair; I just got it cut a few days ago upto my shoulders with a side fringe. My moussy brown hair was the thing Matt loved about me. Weird right?

Anyways, I wore silver bangles and silver and black sandals.

I sat on the sofa applying my make-up and Matt knocked on the door so loud I jumped and smudged my eye liner.

"MATT! Look what you made me do!" I cried.

He was confused and bursted out laughing.

"I love the gothic look Esh. But seriously i liked it better when you looked like a girl."

I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from slapping him. I turned around, sitting back on the sofa. He got the message that i was angry with him.

"Sorry!? C'mon everyone makes mistakes, don't they?" He asked; holding his ears and sticking his tongue out.

"Fine." Stil avoiding him.

"Shall I do your make-up for you?" He asked.

I didn't answer him, but he continued clearing away all the smudges and applying light silver eye-shadow, red blooded lipstick and eye-liner. He kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry Matt." I said, hugging him.

He stood up pulling me along with him. He went to the long mirror to the wall and twirled me around.

"You look shmexy, fit, cute, babyish, adorable, fit, fit and fit!"

"Thanks, Wait Matt are you sure your not a beautician?" I giggled.

"Hmm.. maybe. What's it to you?" He laughed. "C'mon we're going to be late, my family can't wait to meet you."

I grimaced.

"I'm not sure. What if they don't accept me?" I asked; worrying about nothing.

"Don't worry! Chillax." He inhaled; his arms firmly around my waist.

We got to the car and we saw Regina. She waved at me, and i waved back. Matt opened the door for me and I sat in. He put our favourite song on Beat again by JLS.

It was a 10 minute journey to his house.

"We've decided to cancel the Yatch. If that's okay with you?" He looked into my eyes.

"It's okay!" I muttered.

He stopped the car infront  of his house. It was exactly like mine. But it was less busy. Unlike the street I lived on had too many traffic jams and noisy party neighbors.

He opened the door for me and slid me in his arms.

"Not now Matt, please?" I chocked out.

He laughed silently and let me down. We walked together into his house. The main rooms were upstairs. I took a deep breath.

"Here let me introduce you to my family; this is my dad Michael. My mother Thereasa and my kid sister Rosalie." He introduced me to everyone.

"Hey, welcome!" Rosalie greeted me.

"Hey Rosalie, it's nice to finally meet you."

She had cute chubby cheeks, very small and gorgeous looking. With a bright smile across her face.

"Please, call me Rose!" She said.

Thereasa and Michael greeted me.

"So when are we going to have dinner?" Rose asked Michael impatiently.

Matt huffed and took me outside the room.

"Don't you just hate sisters?" He asked me.

"No. How can you say that? She's your cute sister, after all."

"Forget it. Let me show you my room."

He grabbed me and held me in his arms. Taking me to his room; he let me down. I started walking around the room. It was quite unusual for a football player to have such a tidy room. He had a large circled shape bed in the middle of the room; on one side of the wall he had his music disks and CD player, on the other he had a balcony (just like mine) having a view of a swimming pool and his bird house. I noticed by his chest of drawers there was a picture of him and me. I smiled walking towards the photo.

"Hey, is this the photo you took of me and you from the party?" I asked, touching the frame.

"Yep it is."

I looked back at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I thought you wouldn't mind being at my house. I'm sorry about the Yatch thing."

"Chill Matt, it's okay." I said, still looking at the photograph.

It was of me and Matt in Regina's party. After he'd attacked us he asked Ozzy to take a photo of us. Ugh, I always shuddered thinking of that monster Ozzy.

"I LOVE this photo. You look so beautiful and pretty, I look like a weird monster that's going to eat you up." He laughed.

"No. You look incredibly cute and gorgeous." I smiled looking down, growing redder by the minute.

He brushed my cheek, and pulled my face up.

"C'mon we've gotta eat something or it looks like you might pass out of starvation." He grinned, kissing my forehead.

We walked to the dining room holding hands. Thereasa made Chinese rice, Spanish curry and Indian chicken tikka. We ate everything she made. I had a spoonful of rice and a bit of the curry. I wasn't so hungry. Neither was Matt. After everyone ate, I helped clear away the dishes and got to know Thereasa better.

"Oh Eshaye, Dear you don't have to do this you know," She said to me when we were in the kitchen.

"It's okay. I like helping around at home and at others, even though we have a cook and cleaners" I smiled.

We started chatting for a long time even after we long cleaned the kitchen.

"So... you both are dating?" Thereasa asked me.

"Yeah." I replied; stupid esh one word thats so dumb!

"Taking it serious?"

I didn't answer. I blushed, then turned brighter then even more and at the end i was a fully red tomato. Thereasa chuckled. I smiled nervously. Matt walked into the kitchen.

"Yo Esh. Your freakin' red. Dude what's wrong?"

"She's shy Matt."

Matt roared with laughter. I felt like banging my head on a truck with blades. I stood up and smiled at Thereasa. LOL Angry

"I think i wanna go home?!" I looked at Matt, who stopped laughing. Ouch

"Ariite, lemme drop you off."

"It was nice to meet you Esh, do come again sometime." She smiled. Big smile <<<

"You too."

We walked out of the house and upto the car. He offered to open the door for me but i refused opening it myself. He was seriously angry or something, you could tell with his expression. We sat in the car but he didn't play any music.

"What's the matter Matt?"

"Nothing."

"O K A Y."

"Why were you so red like a tomato in the kitchen with mum?" He asked me looking carefully at my face.

"Nothing really. I just went red." Embarrassed

He inhaled a deep breath and closed his eyes leaning back on his seat. Sleepy

"It's nothing Esh baby. Your just nervous." Smile

I didn't answer him. He rolled his eyes and held my hand.

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 10 September 2009 at 10:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
uff... what haps?.... they are having lil argues on everything..... TongueOuch
its ok, i guess, its the nature of their relation..., thanks for including the characters in a chapter, i don like long intros... (u know wat i mean?)
i liked a lot this part, like all the others... Big smileClap

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

its ok, i guess, its the nature of their relation..., thanks for including the characters in a chapter, i don like long intros... (u know wat i mean?)

lol ... wait n read lol ... i know man ii feel dahh same wayy seeing eshaye nervous is making me laff hahaha LOL    LOL     LOL

yeh yeh iii no wahh yuwh mean anyways i was thinking how come you havent written a story? Embarrassed   Confused   Shocked

yeh how come? lol   LOL

thanks, maybe u mite pop in my story Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
omgggg... 2 updates for me to readShocked will read and comment

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

lol ... wait n read lol ... i know man ii feel dahh same wayy seeing eshaye nervous is making me laff hahaha LOL    LOL     LOL

yeh yeh iii no wahh yuwh mean anyways i was thinking how come you havent written a story? Embarrassed   Confused   Shocked

yeh how come? lol   LOL

greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat update sleinaClap woow cool characters.. am here againShocked omggggROFL this story gonna be so funny nowROFL thank u so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but pls na... do add archana sometimeEmbarrassed
i knwoooooooooooooooo yaar.. i was thinking same thing. she writes poems. why arnt u posting anything here haaanAngryAngryAngry 

for the chapter-
yeah.. they are having fights over lil thingsOuch u know what selina... u are so obsessed with twilightROFL[=)]ROFL anyways... i think u mean YACHT ROFL great... ow udpate again i wanna see meLOLLOLLOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
.....yatchLOL

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by *Nishi*

Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

yeh how come? lol   LOL

greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat update sleinaClap woow cool characters.. am here again
Shocked omggggROFL this story gonna be so funny nowROFL thank u so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but pls na... do add archana sometimeEmbarrassed
i knwoooooooooooooooo yaar.. i was thinking same thing. she writes poems. why arnt u posting anything here haaanAngryAngryAngry 

for the chapter-
yeah.. they are having fights over lil thingsOuch u know what selina... u are so obsessed with twilightROFL[=)]ROFL anyways... i think u mean YACHT ROFL great... ow udpate again i wanna see meLOLLOLLOL

yeh i luv TAYLOR LAUTNER but theres rumours that hes dating selena gomez im heart broken but atleast i have my JACOB!!!!! Tongue ooft ooft oooft oooft oooft offtttttt iiii luuuuvv hiiim

lol sorry

excuse me i spelt YATCH CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME MADAM

Archana is gonna be in the story in a few chapters   and so are you Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
yaaayyyy  i cant wait til we both come in Dancing make us funny and stupid
but ourselvesROFL omg i cant waitROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top