Writers Corner

... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 29

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyLove96

im learning french ere in UK whoa vache means COW? Tongue cool im gonna use it Embarrassed

thanks, i like the way your story i mean chapter starts and how you put details into the characters feelings Big smile

yay yay yay waiit i need 2 reserve a comment 4 ur story b4 archana Wink

im not sure i have 2 french exams, 1 bio, 1 maths and an english exam some are done but the thing is im not sure if i wanna continue the stry Ouch

lets call Ozzy vache mer lol hope u no wat mer means LOL
haha.. yeah use it its fun to call things vacheROFL aww.. Embarrassed its hard to tell since no one really comments on itLOL well... now u n archuEmbarrassed hahahahahahaaROFL achaaaaROFL

woooow..thats a lotOuch well you can alway cont it when you're back. but then sometimes it hard to get back in the mood u know.. that happened to me with IKJLOLOuch im still trying to get back into the story. omggg.. doesnt that mean seaLOL ozzy vache merLOLLOLLOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 8)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

im learning french ere in UK whoa vache means COW? Tongue cool im gonna use it Embarrassed

thanks, i like the way your story i mean chapter starts and how you put details into the characters feelings Big smile

im not sure i have 2 french exams, 1 bio, 1 maths and an english exam some are done but the thing is im not sure if i wanna continue the stry Ouch

haha.. yeah use it its fun to call things vacheROFL aww.. Embarrassed its hard to tell since no one really comments on itLOL well... now u n archuEmbarrassed hahahahahahaaROFL achaaaaROFL

woooow..thats a lotOuch well you can alway cont it when you're back. but then sometimes it hard to get back in the mood u know.. that happened to me with IKJLOLOuch im still trying to get back into the story. omggg.. doesnt that mean seaLOL ozzy vache merLOLLOLLOL 

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer LOL

yeh i guess soo ... i miite go ahd wiv story or kill my skwl teachers Big smile hey thats a great plan to kill my teachers WinkLOL

hav  u red or watched twilight?  i love it ... lol

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
update soon!!
plz..

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer LOL

yeh i guess soo ... i miite go ahd wiv story or kill my skwl teachers Big smile hey thats a great plan to kill my teachers WinkLOL

OMGROFL selina......ROFL thats hilarious.. omgROFL hahahahahaha

haila kil ur teachsShocked ROFL yeah ive read almost 4 books.. LOL i like it too a lot.. but its not my fave bookWink
btw yaar update

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer LOL

haila kil ur teachsShocked ROFL yeah ive read almost 4 books.. LOL i like it too a lot.. but its not my fave bookWink
btw yaar update

What?! It's jusz a simpl fact ii was fiinkiin on doiin iit buhh 4gett iit now Angry Angry LOL LOL

haha my exams are over, i'll just need 2 get out of my skwl clothes and update Wink

wat does yaar mean? LOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer LOL

btw yaar update

What?! It's jusz a simpl fact ii was fiinkiin on doiin iit buhh 4gett iit now Angry Angry LOL LOL

haha my exams are over, i'll just need 2 get out of my skwl clothes and update Wink

wat does yaar mean? LOL
u are done with ALL your exams?ShockedLOL goos yaar
yaar... yaar means pal/frindAngry how can u not know this. tum indian ho na??AngryROFLROFL

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer LOL

btw yaar update

wat does yaar mean? LOL
u are done with ALL your exams?ShockedLOL goos yaar
yaar... yaar means pal/frindAngry how can u not know this. tum indian ho na??AngryROFLROFL

Yeshhh iii amm donee wattsz wiiv dee shock? Shocked   LOL

goos yaar??? Confused LOL

ohh owkaii yaar means friend, sorry didnt know that

huh? no sorry im not indian Embarrassed   LOL    Embarrassed

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

Hoii Hoii ... Embarrassed

Sorry for the delay, i'm going to torture nisho longer Wink

Anyways, I want to add more people into the story; this is still going to be about Eshaye, only her new friends are going to change her liife. Sleepy Confused LOL

Don't worry peepz, i'm not going to confuse you all Big smile

New Characters:

James: Sweet, sensitive guy. 16 years old, with a 8 PACK! Shocked lol. He just moved into Arizona, trying a way to find Eshaye. (he's kindahh gott a fiing for her Embarrassed) aww shooo sweet. A+ Student including his eight pack hes like a girl magnet and a basketball player.

Nishi: Haha, this is nishi from india-forums.com haha. lol LOL. i wonder how the story is going to get with her arrival. she is a drama queen. Sweet gal. Really funny, loves her violin. wont even let her mum and dad tuch it Angry (sorry nisho i didn't mean to upset you, if u dun like ur character i can always edit my story out Big smile )

Sonny: no guyz, dis is a girl LOL. Sonny Munroe. Yep ( got the name from sonny with a chancen EmbarrassedLOL) LMAO! anyways shes a comedian, very annoying and is Reginas faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away cousin. she's nothing like regina. she's calm at times Confused a little weird Sleepy and stalks James LOL

Jacob Wolfe (ooft love him, he's from twilight):  Sorry i cant take all the names from stories so i changed it to Jacob Wolfe it's really in twilight called Jacob Black. Ouch I cant copy all names Angry. anyways his nickname is Jay (since i love that name ahahahaha). he's got a big body Shocked is the fastest runner in the whole of Eshaye's school Clap Dead loves flirting with eshaye. Is in Matt's crew. He is the second most wanted guy ( in a girl way if u no wahh i mean).

Archana: Archana is 14 years old. Yehh cool she skipped some grades cuz shes really braint duhh LOL anyways, shes from SPAIN!!!! Shocked shes indian too ... awsome Big smile lovable, funny very inspirational towards others friends with nisho and eshaye Wink ILY AND NISHO 

Thats All Big smile

Thanks, for reading and watching ??? Confused LOL

Nisho is going to be very interesting Sleepy Sweet dream'Sz guyz cuz i am tired.

Love Always,

Lil Laa-Laa Aka Seliina Embarrassed

p.s: UPDATE COMING TOMORROW!

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 10 September 2009 at 10:56am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top