Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 7)

Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

nice upate Big smile
u know, the other day i just read the whole story... (cudnt help but do it!)... its really interesting Big smileClap
but i cant comment on it..
as for the lastest part, wow... full of suspense as always! Big smile wonder how did regina got the bruises Confused... omg...
and i thought Regina wud be a negative character, she ended to be a nice girl... Tongue
thanks for the update Big smile, post the next chap. soon.. Smile

thanks Big smile

really you read my story? Embarrassed

thanks for saying its interesting lol ... EmbarrassedLOL

Regina is a negative character ... really now do you really think she is a nice girl? ShockedEmbarrassedLOL

Thanks for your lovely comment Big smile
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

(Part 13)

"C'mon tell me Regina. It can't be that bad!" I pleaded so she could tell me.

She looked down. Her ear had a red blood cut. She looked up at me.

"Promise not to tell my parents and please don't get angry?" she asked.

"I promise Regina, c'mon tell me!" I put my arms around her to make her feel comfortable.

"It all started out yesterday. My parents went out to Arizona, so this way I was thinking of calling Ozzy over for company since you didn't pick up my calls or answered my texts!" She looked at me, crying.

"I'm sorry Regina. Can you carry on now?" My arms still around her.

"Well, then Ozzy came around in the morning at 6:30am. I was kind of confused since he was acting all weird. As the day went he became more and more bossy. He then apologized on the way he was acting. He took me upstairs in my room and all of a sudden he was kissing me. I asked him to stop but he wouldn't. I then pretended that I needed a toilet and instead took a shower. Just then the door knocked, it was you. Ozzy is a liar, which makes me love him more. He said it was a sales man. When I came out of the shower, he pushed me onto the bed. He tried to do 'it' with me. I slapped him across the face and ran downstairs. He punched me in my nose and started to beat me up!"

"Oh my days, Regina it's my entire fault!"

"Yes it is!" She looked down. "He started swearing at me and saying he didn't love me. When I was crying he called me a baby. And tried cutting my ear with a fruit knife. This time I was angry and kicked him. He started to unbutton my blouse. I was so furious I bit his ear and scratched his arm so bad it started to bleed. He said he didn't love me and loved ? YOU!" she looked at me angrily.

She let go of me, pulling me away from her.

"Regina, it's my fault that you're like this. Please look at me when I'm talking to you!" I screamed.

"Yeah it is your fault Eshaye Marie Hudgens! You know what? You stole Matt away from me, but I understand you were made for each other but now that Ozzy likes you. I'm not sure I would like to be your friend anymore. You've betrayed me." She yelled; there were tears in her golden-hazel eyes

"How could you accuse me of something like that?! Well listen too Regina and what-your-face-second-name. Don't talk like that too me. Who do you think you are? Wait don't answer that. You used me to get to your precious Ozzy-buns as you call him. Not my fault he doesn't love you. Oh wait, who would love a wicked witch like you!" I stormed out and banged her front door kicking her walls.

I ran home, crying and broke down on the floor. I was furious with her. How dare she accuse me of liking her precious ugly boyfriend Ozzy?! I banged my head on the wall, just then my mobile rang.

"Mwah Baby!" A familiar voice spoke.

"What do you think your saying? Who's this?"

"It's me baby! It's your little boyfriend Ozzy!"

"Ozzy, you are such a PIG!" I hung up the phone; kind of feeling bad for calling him a pig.

I ran to my room and fell asleep unexpectedly. After an hour or so I woke up with a thud coming from the street. I looked out the window there was Ozzy and Regina shouting at each other. I walked up to them.

"Hey babe!" Ozzy whistled at me.

He embraced me and started feeling me up.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked pushing him away from me.

"Eshaye, I'm sorry for behaving like a monster it's not your fault. It's this dogs!" she said looking at Ozzy.

"I'm sorry too? I guess I felt the rage coming in when you were accusing me."

"Does this mean you like me, Esh?" He winked.

"In your dreams, there was his pair of jeans and some clothes of his on the floor. I threw them at him.

He walked away to his car and drove off sticking his middle finger at us. We laughed.

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 10 September 2009 at 10:53am
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged

wow... Confused this is starting to get really serious... so, u are saying that Regina is a negative character aswell?? Shocked... cant imagine where Eshs story will head to..

Ozzy is such a ***** of five stars...Dead u made me hate him.. Clap

i was a little scared when Regina and Esh started to fight, but thanks god it got solved, atleast for now.. Tongue

thanks for updating, and yes, i read ur stories.. Big smile, they are really interesting.
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Girl_2007

wow... Confused this is starting to get really serious... so, u are saying that Regina is a negative character aswell?? Shocked... cant imagine where Eshs story will head to..

Ozzy is such a ***** of five stars...Dead u made me hate him.. Clap

i was a little scared when Regina and Esh started to fight, but thanks god it got solved, atleast for now.. Tongue

thanks for updating, and yes, i read ur stories.. Big smile, they are really interesting.

ii noo riite ... Confused 

is it really getting serious ??? hahahahahha DeadDead

nah nah i wasnt saying Regina was a  negative character when did i say that lolLOLConfused

yay lol ... Wink (shows all my moods)
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
wooow... selina u are such a good writer!! you know how to make this suspenseful n like archu said.. u made us hate himEmbarrassedLOL this is so good yaar. yeah i got lil cared omgggg ozzy is such a fat vacheAngryAngryAngry uhhghhhghggghhhhAngry ewooooooooo
but still.. even after all this regina blaming it on esh..Ouch wow... the way u descirbed that fight thing with oz n regina wa really goodClap this is so interesting pls carry onClapClapClap
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

wooow... selina u are such a good writer!! you know how to make this suspenseful n like archu said.. u made us hate himEmbarrassedLOL this is so good yaar. yeah i got lil cared omgggg ozzy is such a fat vacheAngryAngryAngry uhhghhhghggghhhhAngry ewooooooooo
but still.. even after all this regina blaming it on esh..Ouch wow... the way u descirbed that fight thing with oz n regina wa really goodClap this is so interesting pls carry onClapClapClap

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Big smile thanks for stopping by my craziiiieeeeee topiiic Confused LOL 

aww thanks, but i'm no where as good as you Embarrassed

Shocked are you accusing me of making you hate Ozzy the fat vache?

Ohh what is a vache? can i use it sometimes? EmbarrassedLOL

i know man i felt bad too Ouch

thank you ... i don't think i can continue the story Ouch cuz of my exams Cry plz update ur story tooo !!!!!
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyLove96

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Big smile thanks for stopping by my craziiiieeeeee topiiic Confused LOL 

thank you ... i don't think i can continue the story Ouch cuz of my exams Cry plz update ur story tooo !!!!!
haha.. no problem yaarBig smile aww... thats so sweetEmbarrassed i am leanring a lot from u actually. as far as learning how to create suspenseLOLLOLLOL u r so good at that. yeah we hate him hes so grosse ewooo ewoooShockedROFL vache meanse cow in french ROFL sure u can use.

aww.. Cry i hope you can cont soon though after your exams. how long are they?
awwww thanks i think i will todayEmbarrassed
btw, werent you thinking of ending this story? or was that someone else..
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BabyLove96

haha.. no problem yaarBig smile aww... thats so sweetEmbarrassed i am leanring a lot from u actually. as far as learning how to create suspenseLOLLOLLOL u r so good at that. yeah we hate him hes so grosse ewooo ewoooShockedROFL vache meanse cow in french ROFL sure u can use.

aww.. Cry i hope you can cont soon though after your exams. how long are they?
awwww thanks i think i will todayEmbarrassed
btw, werent you thinking of ending this story? or was that someone else..

im learning french ere in UK whoa vache means COW? Tongue cool im gonna use it Embarrassed

thanks, i like the way your story i mean chapter starts and how you put details into the characters feelings Big smile

yay yay yay waiit i need 2 reserve a comment 4 ur story b4 archana Wink

im not sure i have 2 french exams, 1 bio, 1 maths and an english exam some are done but the thing is im not sure if i wanna continue the stry Ouch

lets call Ozzy vache mer lol hope u no wat mer means LOL

Go to top