Writers Corner

... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I stretched and yawned. I answered the call from mum.

Me: Hi mum.

Mum: Hello Esh, have you just woken up? It's 1:00pm dear, what did i say about this kind of behaviour?! (Yelling on the phone).

Me: Well mum, i had a late night because of you, bad dreams mum; one of me flying in the sky and then BANG i shoot down and me in your arms, i was dead???LOL (i lied on the phone).

Mum: Aww, this is all my fault. Forget your dreams. So tell me has Regina come down lately? Her mum is worried about her, you better go down and visit Regina.

Esh: Ariite Mummy, Esh to the rescue. Dah Dah DAAAAH.

I hung up and threw myself in the bath. It was cold water; what a good thing to start the day with a cold, freezing bath which is making me shiver at the momment. I dryed myself and put some scented fragrance on. I changed my clothes into a dark blue denim skirt with a navy blue sleevless top. I ran out hte house; remember without even eating breakfast! just to save Regina. I was running across the street, i could hear shouting and crying sounds coming from her house.

"Regina?!" I echoed at the doorstep.

No one answered; there was still crying sounds in the background. I tiptoed slowly through her living room and saw regina sitting on her staircase; her face covered in scars, bruises and dark circles under her eyes. I put my arm around her.

"Regina, what's wrong?" I asked, feel stupid.

"Eshaye." She squeed my arm; she was breathing rapidly. "Ozzy, he ... he ... he!" She screamed.

"Ozzy did what?!"

"He doesn't love me, Esh!" She screamed in my ear which made me shiver.

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 09 September 2009 at 11:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry it's really short, i actually did it on purpose because theres not much people who read this, i just wanted to check something out about my story lol x more coming soon.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
nice upate Big smile
u know, the other day i just read the whole story... (cudnt help but do it!)... its really interesting Big smileClap
but i cant comment on it..
as for the lastest part, wow... full of suspense as always! Big smile wonder how did regina got the bruises Confused... omg...
and i thought Regina wud be a negative character, she ended to be a nice girl... Tongue
thanks for the update Big smile, post the next chap. soon.. Smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wow... oh no regina got from her bf Ouch pls updat soon selina

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nishi: Yeah, some stuff in life and that like people. Bad Regina, i wud say serves er rite lol x update cumin soon

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hahah.. yeah. waiting eagerly Embarrassed

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I read ur 1st part
its awesome
i really like the story