Writers Corner

... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 29

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

A tap from behind touched my shoulder, I jumped.

"I'm here. Missed me?" Mat, he was holding chocolates and flowers; with a mysterious box behind him.

"Thanks." I kissed him.

"And here you go." He handed me a black box.

"What is it?"

"Why don't you open it and find out?"

I opened the box, I pulled the pink strings. There was a dress in there. A beautiful silver dress. The type a singer would wear to the Grammies.

"Awe, I love it. You didn't have to bother." I hugged him, he squeezed me romantically.

"It's nothing really; you can wear that when you come with my family to our yatch."

I smiled and then it was all set I agreed to spend some time with him and his family.

"I don't feel like going out now." I said; we were cuddling each other on the creamy sofas.

"Okay, then. Maybe next time? We'll eat here."

We made pizzas in the kitchen. I tried making the dough but it was too slobbery or hard.

"Here I'll teach you." Mat held my hand and started doing the dough.

I was looking at him, smiling. Matt is a great guy, sweet, cute, fit, handsome, perfect and adorable. I've never felt this way with anyone else. James was just a best friend in London who had a crush on me.

"The pizza is ready, Madame." He said using a posh French accent.

I giggled, he laughed too. I picked up a slice of pizza and fed it to Matt.

"More, more!" He said in a baby voice.

"Yes, calm down child. You will get another piece." I said in a strict parent voice.

"You sound weird." He said, feeding me a slice.

"Mm? this is good Chez Matt."

"Thanks, I'm known for my cooking." He winked.

We finished all the pizza slices. There was only one left.

"Here we'll share it." I said.

Matt put his mouth on one end and I put my mouth on the other end. We ate nearly all of it. There was one bite left. Our mouths still on the ends. We both bit it at the same time. Our lips touched. Mat dropped his piece on the floor and so did mine. Pizza crumbs were all over the floor. We didn't bother picking it up.

"Let's go upstairs." Matt said, picking me up like a baby.

He placed me on my bed; I was scared if he was going to touch me like that. But he stroked my hair and kissed my cheek.

"I'm going now, when your maid comes tell her that the ketchup might stain the sofas, she might wash them. Oh yeah, one more thing. I love you baby." He said giving me a romantic kiss.

He pulled the duvet on me and walked out of the house. He started up his car and drove off. It's 2 o'clock in the night. I fell into deep sleep.

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 09 September 2009 at 11:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ... (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
tat was a long part! Big smile

I like de flow yu hv in writing! It's really nice! Tongue Matt & Eshayy make a cute couple......Embarrassed

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
wow selena this updat was awesome yaarShocked i got a lil scared when the upstairs part cameLOLLOL oh wow.. they making and eating pizzas this lateLOL  pls update soonBig smile 

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

wow selena this updat was awesome yaarShocked i got a lil scared when the upstairs part cameLOLLOL oh wow.. they making and eating pizzas this lateLOL  pls update soonBig smile 

haha yeah i dno how to make pizza myself EmbarrassedLOL so i just wrote anything
really u got scared? so was i LOL

update cumin soon hahaha x u make me laff Tongue

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyLove96

haha yeah i dno how to make pizza myself EmbarrassedLOL so i just wrote anything

hahahah LOL 
ok yes ver soonLOL 

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BabyLove96

hahahah LOL 
ok yes ver soonLOL 

lmfaoooo LOL

update cumin soon

bebe19

Goldie

bebe19

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
wow
i want to hear moreee..........

i want pizza now THANKSS =[
LOL really good hun!!

hope u wrte soon

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebe19

wow
i want to hear moreee..........

i want pizza now THANKSS =[
LOL really good hun!!

hope u wrte soon

u want moreee???? i wil giv u more lol

whoa i just ate pizza wer i liv in bham iz 9 0 clock ( perfect time for pizza) lmao x
yummy (am i maykin u hungry rofl)

update soon

um bebe19 weneva i try to read bebe19 creations disscussion my pc jams up, please dont take this in a mean way but do you have a virus on ur computer>? bcuz wen i clicked ur disscussion i've been getting dirty pop-ups (sorry im not being mean but i just wanted to let you know) x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top