Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

Regina started handing out invitations she asked me and the clones to help her out. One girl Ashley Ray was forbidden to come near the party just because she wore glasses. I was kind of scared the way Regina was acting. She pushed and shoved everyone who she didn't like. Every one had to scratch their invitation cards if it said yes that meant you were invited if it said no then you weren't even allowed near Regina. I and the clones were automatically invited and so were the other members from the 'popular' table. As the people from school started fading away from the park, I was asked to join Regina for shopping after we had tea at hers. We raced back to Regina and had coffee in her garden.

"So Esh' what are you going to were for my not-so-sweet-16-party?" Regina asked sipping her coffee.

"I don't know, I was thinking when we go shopping together I'll buy a dress in the new mall Stunners." I replied, staring at the coffee.

"Okay. But you can't buy anything that you choose. I will have to choose for you since you are the new bezzie of mine!" She looked at me, again there was something in her voice which made me unsure on whether I trusted her or not.

"Hey Regina. I just noticed that I have a strand of ginger hair in my coffee!" I said gloomily, in disgust.

"Oh my god! PEGGY!" Regina Shouted at the top of her voice.

Peggy the cook came rushing out with a frightened face.

"Yes Regina M'am?" Peggy asked nervously.

"Why is there a ginger strand in Esh's coffee? You're the only one here who has ginger hair! Answer me woman!!!" Regina had blown her mind.

I didn't really care if there was a strand because I was that thirsty but Regina got angry as soon as I told her.

"You're sacked from cooking job. You will no longer work in this house ever again!" Regina shouted and asked Peggy to leave the house forever.

After Regina was feeling cool I asked if we were still going shopping.

"Of course we are silly!" She smiled.

We went of to Stunners. We were trying on different lip glosses and outfits. I saw a magnificent sleeveless dress with the perfect heels.

"Regina! I'm going to pay for this dress I'll be there down in a minute!" I shouted from the top of the stairs.

"No! Okay then fine next time I'm choosing!" She yelled back, and walked of to the Blusher Boutique.

I payed for my dress and heels at the counter, and joined in with Regina. She had brought whatever she needed and I headed back home. I knocked on the door several times no one answered. I chose the wrong day to forget my keys. I seen a lady inside the house, she didn't look like mum. I shouted through the window. The door blew open. There was dad looking at me nervously.

"Dad! I've been knocking since ages. Why didn't you open the door?" I said angrily, I was staring at him; his shirt was fully open showing his vest and he was in his boxers. I looked around the house the lady I saw wasn't there maybe it was an imagination.

"Haha! Look at what your wearing dad! Ahhh!" I laughed so hard.

"Okay calm down Eshaye I was taking a nap in my shorts and work shirt ok?! Good now its past 3:00 am get to bed!" He laughed back.

I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed and thought what if the lady was real? Oh my god, what if dad was lying to me? I've got to do something as soon as possible.

----x----

Sorry to keep you all waiting. I haven't really had time to post chapter three (the one above lol) because of school an stuff. It's not that great but i tried, i have exams coming up soon so i might be inactive x
----x----
Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 14 years ago
Girl_2007 thumbnail
gulp... now this is really a different thing from "simply perfect".... this doesnt seem perfect..
hop my suspects arent true...
nice way to writting this lol! =D
Robsessed. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

gulp... now this is really a different thing from "simply perfect".... this doesnt seem perfect..

hop my suspects arent true...
nice way to writting this lol! =D

lol theres more stuff coming up.

sadly someone in school stole my memory stick where i had chapter four updated in😭 so i'll have to start over since i dont have a clue/remember the draft i did 😑🀒
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyLove96

lol theres more stuff coming up.

sadly someone in school stole my memory stick where i had chapter four updated in😭 so i'll have to start over since i dont have a clue/remember the draft i did 😑🀒

😲😲😲... oh my goodness... are u ok? i mean were there many things?.. did u loose sumthing important?... gosh, im sorry for you...
take ur time to recover...
Robsessed. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

😲😲😲... oh my goodness... are u ok? i mean were there many things?.. did u loose sumthing important?... gosh, im sorry for you...
take ur time to recover...

its gonna take forever for me to recover cuz if i go bak 2 skwl aftah easter hlz am guna be ded frum hwkπŸ˜•
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyLove96

its gonna take forever for me to recover cuz if i go bak 2 skwl aftah easter hlz am guna be ded frum hwkπŸ˜•

gosh... then... take it easy and relax.. its all what i can say, write and update in holidays and weekends whenever its possible for you 😊
alydesi_chick thumbnail
this is preety good so farr. keep up the good work and plzz update soon:)
Robsessed. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

RRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!
"God, I must have fallen into deep sleep." I said, stretching & yawning.
I look in my closet for something to wear, all of a sudden, i hear Dad shouting on the phone.
I sneak by his door, my ears slowly, gently touching the rough wooden door.

"No! Never again. Who do you think you are, barging in like that! When you feel like it? Eh? You can't answer me now can you?" Dad was screaming on the phone for 10 minutes.

I couldn't be arsed to hear it all so I went flying to school; showered, and dressed. I walk through the front field, with my head held high. My glitter boots leaving shiny stains on the cold, breezy grass.

"Yo Esh!" Mat calls.

"Hi." I smile shyly.

We walk into school together. Everyones whispering around us.

"So, trying out for cheerleading?" Matt asks.

"I don't know, i'm not the type to dance around with pom poms,"

He laughs, for a minute its actually me and him staring at eachother.

"Matt! Dude, missed the game last week! How did it go?" A Jock yelling, pulling Matt away.

I walked to lunch with Regina, same as usual; eating, laughing at stupid jokes and gossiping.

"Esh. We totally need to go shopping again." Regina giggles.

"I'm not sure i want to, after all i've brought whatever i need."

"Thats totally unfair. It is my birthday, not yours. Remember?"

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woow i love this yaar
pls updat soonπŸ˜ƒ
Robsessed. thumbnail

We agree on the shopping plan, soon after lunch in over i skip class and wak around the school gardens. I place myself on the sand and start throwing pebbles into the lake. I see a few guys at a distance. One of them is Matt. He walks up and sits next to me.

"Hi." He says, joining me in throwing pebbles.

I don't answer him back. I'm staring at the lake.

"So your blanking me out, now?"

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I reply, my head down on my knees.

"Ok, i get the message."

He still here, he's holding my hand.

"You can tell me anything, i promise i'm good at keeping secrets!" He laughs, stroking my hand.

"It's nothing really,"

"Okay,"

I'm looking down, i peak up and Matt is starng right at me. I could see my reflection in his eyes. I have the urge to kiss him, off course i wouldn'tdo that. It would be completely embarrasing if he doesn't like me back. We're staring at each other, as the time goes i can feel myself growing red.

"Theres something, i've been meaning to ask you." He says, playing with my hand.

"Yeah, whats that?"

His phone rings.

"Sorry I'll ask you later then, yeah? Yeh yeh no prob dude!" Matt on the phone. "Esh gotta go."

He hugs me really tight and then leaves. Okay, i'm just confused as any other girl would be.