Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

I had just moved from London to California. Life couldn't get any better. My dad was a famous music producer and my mum was a model. So, I was used to all the moving around when I was a little girl. They promised we could still stay in London till I turn 16, obviously they lied. I've just stepped into being a 15-year-old. The house we were going to move into was huge. Since I was an only child I was pampered and spoilt all the time. I've never really liked the idea of having another sibling it just makes things worse.

"Esh hunny!" Mom bellowed.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

Seriously, what kind of name have I got Eshaye Hudgens? It's weird right? I ran down the stairs and seen my mom she was just about to walk out the door when I'

"MOM! MOM! MOM!" I screamed.

"Dear, you scared the life outta me!" Mom shrieked.

See what I mean? So old fashioned words like dear and hunny.

I could see mom was getting late to go to work and she wanted to drop me of to school. She drove all the way to school; I could feel great big lumps in my tummy. She stopped the car in front of an enormous building. Yup it was the school, alright!

"Cya Esh! Behave!"  Mom said, driving of.

As I walked near the school my heart started beating faster and faster, actually it wouldn't stop. I stood in front of the main entrance, seems like I'm late no ones really outside. I walked into the school, my legs trembling and my throat dry. This always happens to me on the first day of school, I'm kind of used to it now. I walked up to the secretary's office. She handed me my time table and guided me to my class. I gulped as I walked in. There was big girl groups, two sums, alone nerds, populars talking about nails and the jocks. Everyone stopped talking when I entered the room; I gave a shy smile and walked towards the teacher who was reading a newspaper. I coughed to wake some sense into the darn teach.

"Oh sorry to keep you waiting missy!" The teacher said. "You must be Eshaye Hudgens."

"Yup, that's me!" I said looking around the room.

Oh my god, the class was completely frozen. Why me? Normally, I'd love all eyes on me but today wasn't what I expected.

"I'm your form teacher, Mr Hayfield." He said. "Okay. Where can I seat you next to?"

Oh God, what next?

"Aha. You can sit next to Regina." He said, taking me to my seat.

Regina was the coolest and the most popular girl in the school. She had two sidekicks, Amber and Kady (Pronounced Katie). They were like the clones of Regina whatever she told them to do, they had to follow. I smiled nervously as I sat next to her. Seems like she smiled to, if you call huffing a smile. The bell rang; it was time for lesson 1, Maths. I walked up to the maths floor and found out there have been some kind of leak, and was told to go right back down to the 'quite area' for a maths class. I reached to my class, again everyone was staring. What is wrong with California schools?

I sat down and the teacher started the lesson on some algebra. I took out my pencil case and started answering some of the questions. There was a boy sitting in front of me, he turned around and said.

"Hey, do you have a pencil?" He asked.

"Yeah, here!" I replied, handing him a spare pencil.

His blue top really pops his green eyes. Unlike my smokey grey eyes.

The lesson was still going on, with me still day dreaming about him.

I tapped him on the back. Ok I'm just going to come out and say it.

"Could you help me with this question? I totally can't figure it out." I lied, giving him a shy smile.

"Yeah, sure. Ok this is what you do. Put the one across the top and take that and subtract it." He said.

Wrong, so wrong. I should know, I have 3 medals for maths. But who cares I'm talking to the hottie of the school. I smiled as he told me what to do. Uh oh no more maths for me the bell rang time for break.

As I shoved all my stuff in to my bag he stood their by the door staring at me. Oh no, what am I going to do? He's coming towards me.

"Hi!" He said.

Like that was some random thing to say to the 'new girl'.

"Hey." I said, in a quite voice.

I've never been so shy before, or felt like this.

"I'm Matthew." He said, smiling at me.

His eyes were shining right in to mine; I could feel that my cheeks were turning red.

"Cool. I'm Eshaye!" I said, blushing but at the same time we shook hands.

"Want me to give you a tour around the school? If you don't mind." Matthew asked walking me out the door.

"Yeah I'd like that."

He showed me all around the school, we asked each other different questions and it seemed as If we had lots of stuff in common. When we were talking I found out he was the captain of the rugby team and was the biggest jocks I've ever met.

"Well I have to go to drama now. What have you got?" Matthew said.

"Erm' I've got drama too." I said blushing.

We walked together in to the drama room. We were the first ones in. Even the teacher hadn't arrived. I sat on a chair near the back and Matthew came and sat next to me. I blushed again; he didn't really know I was blushing because I had rosey red blusher on before I came to school.

"You can call me Matt, if you like." He said, looking right in to my eyes.

"You can call me Esh."

After 10 minutes the other boys and girls came pouring in and so did the teacher. The lesson started.

"This year were studying Romeo and Juliet. Get together in two's for some fun mirroring exercises." Mr Singh reported.

As I sat there, everyone else were going in to groups. I noticed Regina sitting on the edge without the clones. She's coming towards me, gasp I think she wants me to be her partner.

"Hey Eshy." Regina said smiling at me.

"It's Eshaye. I don't mind you calling me Esh though!"

"Ok." Regina said, we both stood up.

We started mirroring. We were too busy joking around to concentrate on what the teacher was telling us to do. There was five minutes until the end of the lesson. I couldn't wait to go and eat in the cafeteria.

"Esh, come eat with me!" Regina called, tugging my dress.

We went together into the cafeteria. Regina pushed into the line pulling me with her. People were still staring, God. We chose our lunch and sat at the top tables to eat. The 'popular' table. Matt was sitting there too, winking at me.

"So, Esh. Where are you from?" Regina and the clones asked me.

"Oh. I'm from London!" I replied playing with my salad.

"Oh my God. Like totally cool Esh!" The clones chorused.

I was having a great time with the clones and Regina.

"You're our new bezzie!" Regina said, her eyes sparkling like little diamonds.

I smiled too. I liked being noticed in school now; it was kind of funny people always saying Eshaye this, Eshaye that. It was the end of the day and mum came to pick me up.

"Hey, how was school?" Mom asked, driving away like mad.

"It was great Mom! I've made so many friends already and I'm the second popular girl in school! Regina is so cool and the clones are pretty nice to me and so is everyone else!" I replied, blabbing away.

Mom smiled and drove me to a dead end.

"Mom come on I want to get home!!!!!" I said, in an angry voice.

"Come on. Your father and I have got a surprise for you!" Mom said.

"What is it? Oh please tell me I'll give you 100 bucks!" I chuckled.

I saw dad coming out of his new stretched limo and walking towards us. I already had my own limo but the chauffer was crazy.

"Esh!" He said. I could hear the excitement in his voice.

He pulled my arm to a gigantic box. It wasn't my birthday, but he always buys me things. He tore the box into and I could see it was a black, glossy Porsche. My eyes lit with screeching excitement. I started screaming. I was practically jumping up and down. I hugged my mom and dad, and carried on jumping. I sat in my brand new car and drove home, waving goodbye to my two beautiful parents.

------------

I want to say thank-you to all my friend especially Chandni && Archana These guys rock. And they are included in this story. They are now my best friends in the writers corner. I love them sooo much (as friends).
Sorry if my grammer doesn't please you but remember i'm only a young writer. But ohh well ... erm and without you guys (nishi and archu) i wouldn't be here and you Jaslin you rock. You guys have all inspired me, my story is a little boring, but im still developing since i am a young writer. I've been inspired by ImPerfection aka Horia, she's like a big sister to me. Check out her two stories 'Haunted Love' and 'I entered through your eyes...'

x

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 09 September 2009 at 11:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... A TwIsTeD SuMmEr LoVe StOrY ..." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whatsername

Goldie

whatsername

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Heyyy this is gudd... do continue it :D

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunita182

Heyyy this is gudd... do continue it :D

thnx im nt a very gud writer dis iz jus bits and pieces i put together an am updatin soon ;)

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
awesome story! well writtenClapClap
do continue soon
keep up the gr8 work=)
-Aditi

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~devi~

awesome story! well writtenClapClap
do continue soon
keep up the gr8 work=)
-Aditi

aww thankss im nt so great wiv ma grammer LOL

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
----x----
Just a quick update, I got some catching up to do with my hwk so i won't have enough time.
In this update Regina annouces she has a sweet 16 birthday party coming up and ......
----x----

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

When I reached home, I saw Regina walking up her foot path.

"Hey Esh!" She shouted across the road.

"Hey!" I shouted back.

She crossed the street and started running up to me.

"I didn't know you lived on the same street as me! Well this is going to be fun!" She said, there was something in her voice which made me unsure of what she meant.

"Why is it going to be fun?" I asked. What a dopey question.

She smiled and said.

"Oh Esh. You make me laugh! You'll see, many surprises come from your end!" She winked and went off.

After a while, Mum and Dad came home, we ordered pizza. I ate and ate, I ate so much that I puked after an hour. I slumped on my bed and buried my head in my maths book.

"I think I'm going to take a nap!" I whispered to myself.

I started making soothing sounds, and fell fast asleep.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My computer shrieked. I was getting a video message.

"Hey Esh! Wakey Wakey! Sleepy head! Aw you make me laugh so hard! Meet me in the park in 10 minutes! Peace out!" Regina chuckled.

I ran a quick shower, changed my clothes and dressed myself in a hot pink and black tank top with some skinny jeans. I put on my best black wedges and wore some make-up on. I walked towards the park, listening to my I-pod. I saw Regina and some other people from school.

"Hey! Wahoo Eshaye. Lookin' good!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

I was confused on what was going on, I asked Regina but she said some kind of surprise for everyone.

"Okay! Listen up everyone! Your all invited to my birthday party!" Regina shouted at the crowd.

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 09 September 2009 at 11:06am

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
nice story, do continue!
wondering if Regina has more things in mind than wat she says...

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
great updateClap
like the story you have going here
continue soon=)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top