Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun@isshita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
but u never know wot d creatives are up to....wot if dey want to delay naitik saying yes to akshara...so maybe dey r trying to strech d story
-Maya- thumbnail
hey one thing we  are sure of from the promos is that both will be happily married..so no worries at all..its a high possibility that its Naitik's ploy to get Akshara talking..lol it seems he wanted her to talk but it ended up in a fight with both maas finding out..but still marriage'll be fixed
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago
fun@isshita thumbnail
Originally posted by: sim20

^^ chalega yaar... shaddi toh honi hi hai...

unki shadi hote hote main mar jaungi.......cant wait to see dem together
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Maya-

hey one thing we  are sure of from the promos is that both will be happily married..so no worries at all..its a high possibility that its Naitik's ploy to get Akshara talking..lol it seems he wanted her to talk but it ended up in a fight with both maas finding out..but still marriage'll be fixed

yeah well said maya hun...😉😉i think naksh fight is gonna be awwsum.... ðŸ˜³
fun@isshita thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

they will still end up i think marrying each other.....but i dunt know under what circumstances......
but come to thin of it.....i mean Naitik's character is not as such that he will start fighting with someone.....he is a lovable character....so i am sure that he has a plan behind this....

maybe he wants to start a conversation by not asking questions but to make some general remaks which will trigger akshi to speak up.....

but everywhere its written dat he has a pride in being a boy....and d topic on which dey were fighting was d same ie whether a boy shud talk first or not.......
dats y i dont think its naitik's ploy
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fun@isshita

but everywhere its written dat he has a pride in being a boy....and d topic on which dey were fighting was d same ie whether a boy shud talk first or not.......
dats y i dont think its naitik's ploy

where did u read thiss......
fun@isshita thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

where did u read thiss......

i searched it on google
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
nopes its not a ploy of naitik but a real fight....because naitik has a pride of being a boy and here the topic was about who talk first boy or girl so it make akshara angry and makes her feel that he is an egoistic guy therefore she doesn't like him at all....so its not a ploy but a real fight ....as the fight is about the ego both of them have in them as a girl and boy....but really naitik is a man with pride and the pride is that he is boy so he needs a wife like akshara to get rid of the pride.....
but NaKsh fight is so cute to see a whole new dimension to their relationship and characters.....its fun to watch Naksh fight and tolerating each other rather than seeing naitik so quiet and akshara nervous and scared and even crying
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
fun@isshita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

nopes its not a ploy of naitik but a real fight....because naitik has a pride of being a boy and here the topic was about who talk first boy or girl so it make akshara angry and makes her feel that he is an egoistic guy therefore she doesn't like him at all....so its not a ploy but a real fight ....as the fight is about the ego both of them have in them as a girl and boy....but really naitik is a man with pride and the pride is that he is boy so he needs a wife like akshara to get rid of the pride.....

but NaKsh fight is so cute to see a whole new dimension to their relationship and characters.....its fun to watch Naksh fight and tolerating each other rather than seeing naitik so quiet and akshara nervous and scared and even crying

i cent percent agree wid u.....it is a real fight......but hope everything sort out soon
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@maya-yeah i agree wid u i m also thinking tht...oh god eagerly waiting..lol...wht happen..2maro..