Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pps_pps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Where can i find the background song for bebo and amri??
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

please could u tell me the date when amrit and bebo meet for the first time

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hafsu

please could u tell me the date when amrit and bebo meet for the first time

3rd april😳
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mona_Maurya thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona081187

3rd april😳

thanks
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt understand the simran and her brother track..  i didnt watch all of it but still... im not an ardent watcher of bebo but still.. if someone can explain it to me... thanks:D
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

i didnt understand the simran and her brother track..  i didnt watch all of it but still... im not an ardent watcher of bebo but still.. if someone can explain it to me... thanks:D

Simran troubled Bebo's family in bussiness & Amrit helped Bebo's Family...Simran being impressed by Amrit not knowing about he is against her, she started like him. Simran's Brother Karan loves Bebo from first sight & desires to marry her anyhow. As Bebo & Her family don't agree with Karan's Proposal so Simran made a plan to blackmail Bebo & forced her to marry karan...during all this while Amrit realises his love for Bebo & gets hurt by Bebo's decision of marrying Karan not knowing the real reason that Bebo is forced for this marraige. Meanwhile Simran too came to know that Amrit loves Bebo so she determined to get married her brother anyhow to Bebo but the reality comes on the right time as family came to know that Bebo is being black-mailed by Simran & Karan so they stopped the wedding on meantime & Kuku, father of Bebo happily made Bebo-Amrit Married after knowing that Amrit too loves Bebo very much...this friday Bebo & Amrit got married to each other happily & now the story will take a new twist which will be shown from monday....

Hope it'll proved to be helpful for you...😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^but how was she blackmailing her??
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi i missed a few episodes, so could sumone plez tell me why and how amrit is living in bebo's house? thats the only thing i dont get, thnkx!