Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sure we can, but lets keep our work in the specified topics.
janki-enonymous thumbnail
Hi guyz,

I have 2 questions.
1. What is the date of the episode when saru's baby's fake mother came into the narang house?
2. What is the date of the episode when kuku was mad and family was trying to make him normal on amro kuku anniversary and amro made kheer for him for him to regain memories?

Pls reply soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. What is the date of the episode when saru's baby's fake mother came into the narang house?
On March 10, she comes to the Narang House; but she had to return because Amro refused to keep her as a governess. Then the doctor asks Kuku and he takes her back to the Narang House and keeps her as the governess on 11 March.
2. What is the date of the episode when kuku was mad and family was trying to make him normal on amro kuku anniversary and amro made kheer for him for him to regain memories?
They celebrated Kuku-Amro anniversary on December 8, 2010.

Hope it helps๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

On March 10, she comes to the Narang House; but she had to return because Amro refused to keep her as a governess. Then the doctor asks Kuku and he takes her back to the Narang House and keeps her as the governess on 11 March.
They celebrated Kuku-Amro anniversary on December 8, 2010.

Hope it helps๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much!U help me evrytime!๐Ÿ˜†

Ambofan thumbnail
Its great Lakshmi that you remember the dates...โญ๏ธ
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually I used to write all the important events of each episode in a diary. So finding a date is not a difficult task for me๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted: 12 years ago
Sum1 pls tel me who played babloo bhaiyya?Name of person?
Ambofan thumbnail
Hi nice to see you Janki.

Babloo's name is Mayank Sharma...he was in Karam Apna Apna and Kasam se as well..
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Hi nice to see you Janki.

Babloo's name is Mayank Sharma...he was in Karam Apna Apna and Kasam se as well..

Thanks so much!Actually sum1 in my family resembles him,so am going to show that person babloo bhaiyya's pic!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Hehehe alright...

Bt still i cant get a proper photo of him...Can u give me a link to his photos?Or can u provide it here?Pls