Tele stars all set for Holi! - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Veebha Anand:
I will celebrate Holi this year with friends. We are planning to go to the Water Park and enjoy. My best Holi was onthe sets of Balika Vadhu. We played with the director, the cameraman and the entire team.

Favourite Holi song : Rang Barse

Neha Marda:
I will be going to my home in Kolkata and will have lots of sweets. In the evening, we have the traditional ceremony where the family gathers for prayers and we take blessings from our elders before playing with colours. The best holi was when my brother got married last year. That was a few days before Holi and on the day of the festival, we all played with my bhabhi and brother. Since my bhabhi was a new member of our family, we enjoyed playing Holi the most that year.

Favouritre Holi song : Do me a favour, lets play Holi...

Anoup Sonie:
This year, I will be out of town and shooting in Punjab, so no Holi for me. All my Holi experiences have been pretty good. I just love this festival of colours. The worst I can remember is the one when I was shooting the whole night before Rang Panchmi and the next day, when I woke up, my friends and relatives had finished playing. I was very disappointed at that moment.

Favourite Holi song from the movie : Maar de gulal, from Kamchore

Smita Bansal:
I am luckily not shooting this year, so will be playing Holi with my family. The best Holi was before my marriage when a lot of us friends played Holi together. It was a lovely time. We even tried bhang. The worst Holi was when I was in the 4th standard and one of the kids from my locality put tar on my head. I had pretty long hair and had to cut it short.

Favourite Holi song : Saath rang mein khal rahi hai dil walo ki toli...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Tele-stars-all-set-for-Holi/articleshow/4250118.cms

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sapnamgwassup28swetaa10princezna.Comics_Music.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tele stars all set for Holi! - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thank you for posting this. I would love to read some of Jagya and Anandi tooSmile

farhan89

Groupbie

farhan89

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Thank you for posting this

kusuku21

kusuku21

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
nice

sweet_bee

sweet_bee

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged