Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
awww saadia sorry to hear u had a dia in ur life
glad she is married now and wont bug u!
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MohitSanayaFan

i hope they incorporate januable into the SaJan confession (whenever it happens) 😳

riya pata nahin woh din kab aayega😍😍😍

missing Vmars thumbnail

Originally posted by: snaz81

arey yaar main tou kab se uske pack up ka wait kar rahi thi! hated her wen she sort of flirted with my man (well tried to but main deewar ban ke ajati thiπŸ˜†)-even after we got engaged. everytime he was here from saudia, she wud call him n i was like...aaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

saadia dat must have been soooo upsetting for u ya .. i ahte such types of girls 😑😑😑

chalo aap dono ki zindagi ki balaa tali
missing Vmars thumbnail
guys finally thread over ..... yieeeeeeeee

saadia hamari balaa wali thread is over
snaz81 thumbnail
i know kanzz i just checked it out! i was surprised u wrote it for them (that shows how januable the sajanians/monayans r):)

abhaa there was this girl in uni who was after my hubby like nythin but he ended up being with me:)

rabo, he was happy to get rid of her too. he was very pissed off wen she sent her good wishes to him wen we got engaged, n not me. n didnt talk to her then. wen he heard she was gettin married, he was like u dont have to go to her weddin. she didnt attend ours. but i was like..nai yaar..dil bara rakho. i ll go:) so i did.
-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee da thread is ovaa..finallyyy..!!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1144215
Edited by -raboO- - 15 years ago
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arey yaar rabzoo sirf ek aur page hain na...khatam kar lengeπŸ˜‰
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snaz81

yar kanzz i wanted her to get married for such a long time!!i was even lookin for a suitable beau for her!! but cudnt. eventually ho hi gai. n just check out her words wen she called me to tell me she's gettin engaged "maine socha jab tumnari bhi shadi hone wali hai tou main kyon peeche rahoonπŸ˜•". i was like well congrats!!πŸ˜†

oh wow u looked for a beau for the dia in ur life.  thankfully she is married now!
maybe gunjan should find a guy for dia later on. imagine them trying to find one who can live upto dia's demands. πŸ˜†
snaz81 thumbnail

congo guyse!! the link??

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
Closed on reaching 150 pages