Fan Fictions

India-Forums

AR A Perfect Dream:Note-Pg 152

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey guys...
I have decided to write a FF on our beloved couple Armaan-Ridhima....
And this is my first FF

Its NOT a story...

They are sequences...

Its not a continuous track....

I will post my first part in a few minutes..

Plz Do comment

Smile

Index

Our First Night

part 1-pg 1

part 2-pg5

Our Life

part 1-page 8

part 2-page 16

What Is Happening?

Part 1-Page 22

Part 2-Page 26

A New Begining!!

Part 1-Page 33

Part 2-Page 36

Conversations...

Page 39

Together?

Part 1-Page 44

Part 2-Page 58

Memories!!

Page68

You're My Strength!!!

Page 76

Desires & Decisions

Part 1-Page 84

Part 2-Page 92

Part 3-Page 99

Physical Love?

Page 109

Traditional Complications!

Part 1-Page 118

Part 2-Page 128

Part 3-Page 145

Edited by Anokhee - 17 May 2010 at 11:34am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr07arismirnarash.guptaPeruserananya_kashianppp9prachieePrincess_shonafati_1990niki4life-AK-MJHT-DMGzesty.meAccess_Deniedkd_luvchahat_jGoDsLoVepan02angelicdove-tehreem-~sumedha~Suvarna....frnd.of.frndzHarry93riddhima1maanuHazel-eyearchieliciousDEE2803DreamerReality.Suhasini.holic_fanperfectsmileakshadsajniksgiansoniarahejaCrazyy_FanTANVI_SEXYJenniferfanyattri-ARLover-desire_20shinseenKamal_23gugguHaniyaapinkss-Miya-armaanlover_7khahaniprernawaghraycutiepreetjanu1610zooni.blueUnKnFascinationcupid-struckbary-Crimson-debby_11jetredrose.armaanno01fank_anjali12GoldenPanda.awarapan.-Hiralious-ARKJ_4EVERRoxxy47-serein-KaJen-amaZayn.Optimism.Prizi-IamAwesome-Dr.BasketGuptaSani_Ranismiley_lizihinal_maaneetshininggal2008Sani-KarAni-KSGStinsonIsHereSanju_--Nargis--Chandni-pri_armaan-KD-Meghzz26javey-BlahdahNorzAngelTeenprettyasjenRubyLynnNeha.K.Samiyah258-AviatoR-swashbuckling_Oishi_-Anku--GoogleWithMe-aftermath..soundsofcedar

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Our First Night!!

Part 1

Today, It is the biggest day of their life..

This just seems unbelievable..

He can't believe he just got married to His Lady Love, The woman of His Dreams, His Basket, His Ridhima.

All through the wedding, they spoke nothing.But their eyes conveyed it all.They didn't need words today....all they needed was each other

Its almost 3 years since they are together

But Life now is going to change

And Change for the better

They always dreamt of this and now it is finally true

Now, He has a family..A  family of his own and his family is no one but Ridhima
She is going to be with him throughout his life..through every thick and thin

How much they waited for this day

It still hasn't sunk into them that they are finally together for a lifetime..

They are are right now driving home from Ridhima's house after all the ceremonies.....

They are definitely exhausted with all the rituals and poojas....

But as they reach home..it is just useless thinking that they will be able to get straight in his room sorry THEIR room and have their privacy as today is their FIRST night together..

But they have their dear beloved friends...who will definitely stay in their room till the crack of dawn....

Looks like his sweetheart is thinking about something...

Armaan-Basket, kya soch rahi ho??? Tum toh shaadi ke pehle din se hi mujhse bore ho gayi???

Ridhima-Armaaannn..main toh bas yehi soch rahi thi ki we are finally together....

I mean I still cant believe that we got married today.....

Now I can shout at the top of my voice that I love you n Im Armaan Mallik's wife......

Armaan-Ya, I know..And I'm reaaly happy to have a wonderful wife like you.....

She smiled..And put her head on his shoulder while he drove the car....

Finally, they reached home

Armaan and Ridhima got out of the car and walked towards the entrance....

After all the rituals were done at Armaan's place

Armaan, Ridhima and our entire intern gang was in AR's room..

It was their plan to not leave them alone and irritate them till Armaan actually throws them out and then keep knocking after that.....

But to their surprise, Armaan wasn't doing anything like that... In fact, they both were all chilled and not complaining at all.....

All of them were sitting on the bed and Armaan was lying with his head on Ridhhima's lap...

Finally, Atul couldn't take the confusion any more

He whispered to Muskaan

Atul-Muskaan, ye Armaan aur Ridz ko kya hua hai yaar?

Muskaan- Kya hua matlab??

Atul- I mean aaj woh dono ki suhaagraat hai aur woh dono toh aise behave kar rahe jaise aaj kuch special nahi hai..

Muskaan- Haan yaar, mujhe bhi yehi lag raha hai ki ye dono kuch bol kyu nahi rahe hai hame.....

Atul- Kahin yeh dono ka jhagda toh nahi hua???

Muskaan- Abbey pagal, ye dono ki aaj shaadi hui hai  shaadi ke din thodi koi jhagda karta hai aur tujhe inke chehre ko dekh ke lagta hai ki ye dono ka jhagda hua hai??

Atul- haan, actually you are right...but humaara plan toh fail ho gaya na? hum humaari raat ki neend haraam karke baithe hai jab inhe toh koi farak nahi pad raha

Muskaan- Tu sahi keh raha hai....chal ab hum yahaan se chalte hai aur waise bhi mujhe neend aa rahi hai...

They call Rahul, Nikita and Anjali and tell them that their plan isn't working on them so they should leave....

They agree and say their byes and finally leave...leaving Armaan and Ridhima alone....

Armaan-FINALLY!!!!Thank God chale gaye..

Ridhima starts giggling

Armaan-Thank you so much aapke is brilliant plan ke liye kyuki agar main gussa hota ya fir unhe zabardasti room se nikaalta toh ye log kabhi nahi jaate..

Ridhima-Isiliye main kehti hu ki main humesha sahi kehti hu par tum meri baat hi nahi sunte...

Armaan-Thik hai baba ab se sirf tumhari hi har baat sununga

He bows down in front of his queen

Then, Ridhima shifts to the dressing table and starts undressing herself....

She removing all the heavy jewellery she is wearing one by one..

She was struggling to remove her bangles when Armaan came to her and held her hand....

He slowly and sensously took her bangles out one by one and then kissed her hand....

Then he moved to her earrings and took them out kissing her ear-lobe one at each time...

He nuzzled his nose on the side of her neck which drew Ridhima over the edge....

He then unhooked her necklaces one by one and kissed her bare neck and chest.....

Finally, Ridhima couldn't take it any more.. She held Armaan's face and kissed his forehead, his temple,his cheeks,his chin......

He then picked her up and placed her on the bed and settled next to her....

He held her really close to himself with one hand around her waist pulling her closer and the other hand under Ridhima's head......

Ridhima loved the proximity and sunggled up closer.....

Armaan's hands moved sensously around Ridhima's back and Ridhima shivered at his passionate touch....When the two of them were just getting into the moment... Armaan's pager buzzed which irritated both of them

Armaan had left his pager on today also because Dhruv hadn't been feeling well in the past few days and would need a surgery whenever things worsened.....

Therefore, Armaan looked at his pager and he had to go to the hospital

Dhruv had to be operated immediately

Ridhima-Kya hua Armaan??

Armaan- Kuch nai Ridhima!!I have to operate on Dhruv right now

Ridhima- Right now? She was a little disppointed... But she realised the depth of the situation

Ridhima- Ok Armaan...I think you should hurry up... You go and have a shower, main tumhare kapde nikalti hu

Armaan was touched with the amount of maturity Ridhima showed..Who would like her husband leaving her and working on their first night?? But this was his Ridhima

He fell in love with her all over again.....

He just kissed her forhead and whispered a "thanks" and she repied back with a small peck on his lip

He then rushed to take a shower...When he came out, he saw his clothes lying on the bed and Ridhima dressed in a simple salwar kameez....

Armaan-Ridhima, tumne yeh kapde kyu pehne hai??? Change intoyour night clothes aur so jao...you must be tired.

Ridhima-Armaan, tum aaj ke din bhi mujhe akela chodke jaoge?? Main jaanti hu you have to go to Sanjeevani but I can also come with you right??? I want to be with you always....aur aaj ki raat toh I am definitely not leaving you alone

Armaan smiled and nodded and started putting on his clothes and they soon left for Sanjeevani..........

As the two of them entered Sanjeevani..The entire staff was shocked to see the newly wedded couple in the hospital on their first night....Armaan just rushed to Dhruv to check him and ordered the nurse to make all the preparations for the operation.......

He was outside the OT getting dressed.. Ridhima came there and hepled him with the tieing of his strings and gave him a tight hug ans wished him luck...

Ridhima-All The Best!!! Don't worry about me...main yahiin hu.

He smiled and proceeded into the operation theatre

In the mean while, Ridhima was wandering about in the hospital where shemet Sister Lovely

Sis. Lovely-Oh hello Dr. Ridhima..Aap is waqt hospital mein?? Aapko toh is waqt Dr. Armaan ke saath hona chahiye

Ridhima- Haan Sister Lovely par Armaan ko Dhruv ka operation karna tha isiliye main bhi uske saath hospital aa gayi.......

Sister Lovely-Ok hai jee!!mujhe hai na abhi path lab jaana hai...Main aapse baadme milti hu.

Ridhima-Thik hai Sister Lovely

She smiled and proceeded to Armaan's cabin and sat on Armaan's chair..Her eyes then fell on her and Armaan's picture which was framed and kept on Armaan's desk

It was a picture when the two of us were lost in each other's eyes and Niki managed to capture the moment for them

Armaan completely loved this picture as it showed completely true and honest emotions

She finally fell asleep on his desk dreaming about her life with Armaan together which was nothing less than a PERFECT DREAM...............................

Edited by vienna - 17 March 2009 at 10:45pm

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

GarimaSureshrash.guptaPrincess_shonaammy_amnaprachieeAditi-palanAsh1990sonupatkillerrabitbsk1kd_luvniki4lifeAccess_Deniedfati_1990zesty.mebloodlineahensevenpolishedtechiesweety7395-AK-kajen_crazypan02Heartmak3mesmileangelicdoveseyacandyflosssoniarahejaARCaskettFansakshiksgdivi1octmiss93maanuHazel-eyeurvisainisonam_snehajose17NassuARKajen-Jyo-swamii92disisSanayassh57scorpio95riddhima1archielicious~sumedha~Harry93frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashmaggie131984Dhw@nicutiepreetKamal_23Haniyaaprachi06shinseenfunkybratzdesire_20yattriJenniferfanJavzKaJenKaJen_addictionwinchesters-serein-cool_sri-Hiralious-shonagudiaARKJ_4EVERawarapan.cute_n_sweetGoldenPanda.SeasonOfLeavesjetredrose.janu1610yogzzzooni.bluebaryReinedebby_11reemz.malikkash4lifefafisammy4unidha1983leftgoneforever26javey-Amby--Seri-Neha.K.Samiyah258-ialwayswill-RubyLynnprettyasjen-DavneetKaur--BlahdahChandni-Ethereal-Pathpri_armaan-KD-Sani-KarAni-KSGArushiBSscarlet.moonRKDramebaazhinal_maaneetDr.BasketGuptaSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Slov_perfringes-Euphoria-herms_angel-IamAwesome-purpleekajenianmcdreamy._innocent_.Dulcet_Oishi_Aquarius18-AviatoR--GoogleWithMe-soundsofcedarsjain

$Hef@li Groupbie
$Hef@li
$Hef@li

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
nice update....
plz. continue soon
Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $Hef@li

nice update....
plz. continue soon

Hey thanks alot...

cheers!!!
Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
aww that was really sweet! do continue!
AditiGandhi Senior Member
AditiGandhi
AditiGandhi

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hey vienna...
firstly a BIG congratulations n ALL D BEST on ur thread...
u have a done a great great job...
being ur first thread n 1st post...its is really fab...
u noe wen we discussed this topic i never thought u cud put it so well in words n proper dialogues...
well done girl...really love u 4 writing it...
do continue soon...muaaaahhhSmileSmile
Clap
ridzi830 Goldie
ridzi830
ridzi830

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hey
 great part...loved it throughly..pls can u pm me when u update...
arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hey vienna,

that was really sweet.....i loved it!!especially ridz and armaan's coming together to the hospital even though it being their first night after their marriage..was truly soo sweet.......do continue soon and if u could plzzz PM me when u update next!!

-surbhiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkp1995

Go to top