Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

kuin

nammi999 Goldie
nammi999
nammi999

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged

kiun sujal ka sab fan nafratkarta hai piushy aur sujal say

kuin kashish kasab fan nafrat ka hai sujal aur piushy say

kuin piushy ka sab fan nafrat karta hai kashish aur sujal sa [mera elawa] kuin  kuin kuin kuin

kuin

nammi999 Goldie
nammi999
nammi999

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged
tell me
AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nammi999

tell me

Na na I never have nafrat for Piyush but also wants 2 tell one thing that he made a huge mistake by marring kash coz he was very well knows that kash & sujal r in deep love & having some misunderstanding btwn them. How can he marry with kash with one sided love on his part, I think, he should not come in btwn them after all sujalSmile was his best friend. Yeh toh dost ke peeth main chura bhokne ki baat hai.Cry

At last he gave a chance 2 kash for sujal but it was 2 late.Dead   

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Yes too true aashpal. Piyush knew that there was a misunerstanding between sujal and kashish......But they loved each other very much. He should have tried to clear that misunderstanding. That way infact the person who created the misunderstanding would also have got caught. This was wrong especially when Sujal was his best friend more like his brother.
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
yep i agree wid aashpal n sujalfan.
maryam Groupbie
maryam
maryam

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
i think nammi u like piyush so much that u think that others hate him
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

i agree with u sujalfan

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

i agree with u guys...i dont hate Piyush but i dont like him either...he is sapose to be sujals best friends since childhood and he took sujals love away from him...what kind of best frind does that....instead of making sujals and kashes's misunderstanding go away he made it worst...he should of brought them together since he knew that they both loved each other...but no he had to marry and no one will ever forgive him for that....well i dont know about other ppl for sure but i will NEVER forgive him...he made sujal suffer so much...and i cant bare to see sujal in pain even though he look sooo good when he does those scenes....

sorry if i ofended any one here...but this is just my point of view...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index