Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: rhea_6

Pk sanam and Amberblue-

^Excuse me...Just coz Salman was Salim Khan's son did not make his job easy.

He too ran around to producers place as he wanted to be a director but no producer gave him a job.

Pls go and check all the directors statements.Salman never used his father's name.
He too auditioned for Maine Pyar KIya like anybody.
He is a self made star.In fact he has made so many ppl stars by giving them breaks.

BTW even SRK stayed with Salman in his beginning years .Tell me who helps somebody of the same profession in this day and age.

Haha..you are saying Salman is not in the league of SRk n Dilip Kumar/??You need to go and have a look at his filmography.He has given a huge number of hits and not with the so called big banners.He has taken risk by working with new banners.

So what if some of his films do badly?/You cannot overlook his past films.

I agree that Salman does choose bad films but that is coz he does not want to say no to his frnds.All his recent films are favours which also no star out there does.But even I agree that Salman should not let his heart rule over his mind and he is changing now and has said that he will stop doing films for his frnds as is fans are getting dissapointed/

Every individual goes through ups and downs.There is nobody out there who has had only successes.
So just let it be okay.

rhea, my dear.. sorry, but i can't resist asking you 'were you in a hurry when you typed up the response'..??

go back a page and check the comments AGAIN, i think.. i have said enough on this subject..!!

and the reason why i agreed with the quote and i put in blue, Akshay, Amitabh and SRK were all outsiders as in no links with the industries and managed to make it big..  😕   i felt i needed to clarify SRK's position, so i did that.. if you want to add, please go ahead, but do not just put people's name on top because you are misreading half of the things..!! 
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

some people can't take a hint. bashing actors is not allowed and yet they do it over and over again.

salman is having his ups and downs, if he keeps making bad choices he will be out of movies before you know it.
pksanam thumbnail
^^  i really hope you are not hinting towards me.. i'm trying to keep my name out of all this.. and i haven't said anything against anyone.. 😭
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pksanam

^^  i really hope you are not hinting towards me.. i'm trying to keep my name out of all this.. and i haven't said anything against anyone.. 😭

no not u. just saying that saying u dislike an actor is one thing and calling them names is another.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just dont yunderstand.. why u discuss soemthign else when .. the topic is abotu london dreams.. and by the way
u cannot compare salman khan and shahrukh khan.. he r both 2 different people

so better dont compre the actors..
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I somtimes wonder why do they crib abt piracy , when they themselves cant make something original 😕!!

Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pksanam and amberblue cannot be put in the same category.

amberblue is obssessed with Salman, she is there in every thread carrying Salman's name and uses the choicest vocablury to bash him and she calls Salman a sociopath.🤔

London dreams is not a copy of Amadeus for the last and the final time.

And ok if Salman is a flop, he will go out of the industry, why are some people who call themselves non fans so bothered about it.??
Its his life.
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Pksanam it was my mistake.I was actually intending it to amberblue.

This is for all the haters-

To say outsiders with no links made it big is not fair as Salman has worked a lot to reach the position he is in.

If he got everything due to his father then why are his brothers Sohail and Arbaaz so unsuccesful.?Has Salim Khan ever produced a film for Salman or written a film for him .NO.

End of discussion.

Like greenbear said if Salman is so bad then he will surely fade away/

solly21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Greenbear

pksanam and amberblue cannot be put in the same category.

amberblue is obssessed with Salman, she is there in every thread carrying Salman's name and uses the choicest vocablury to bash him and she calls Salman a sociopath.🤔

London dreams is not a copy of Amadeus for the last and the final time.

And ok if Salman is a flop, he will go out of the industry, why are some people who call themselves non fans so bothered about it.??
Its his life.

I agree with you Greenbear, yeah AMBERBLUE is seriously obssessed with Salman,  😡😡😡
I have seen her comments before in nearly every salman post, like i said before if she is not using the most retarded abusive language against Salman katrina or rani then she is busy sending people nasty abusive swearing pm's who ever says something nice about kat, sal, and rani.😡

If she hates Salman so much, why does she bother replying to his post, i wonder who the real sociopath is know hmmmmmmmm.......................😡
pksanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhea_6

Sorry Pksanam it was my mistake.I was actually intending it to amberblue.  

it's alrite, rhea.. 😊

and thank you for the support Greanbear and solly.. 😊

discussions are one thing, but arguments are certainly not my cup of tea.. 😳

as i mentioned earlier, it is too early to label Salman as a flop.. as they're part and parcel of this showbizz, isn't it..