Page 2 Page 2

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Welcome to this week's
Discussion of the week

Is Salil right in his pursuit of Purvi?

Really think about it. From the general perspective we find them cute. We know Salil is a good guy but there is no gurantee you fall in love with every good guy who claims to be in love with you.

It's a little sad to see Purvi so depressed. Salil knows she is not happy with this relationship at all, then

-- Is it okay for him to tie her down to him then try to love her? Isn't that forced loving?

-- If you were in Purvi's shoes would you be happy tied down to guy you are not interested in even though he is nice?

-- Do you think it would've been better for Salil if he said he wouldn't marry, or even be engaged to Purvi till she is ready to love him, making sure everyone is aware of his good intentions.

Give it a proper thought guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen-Anaya-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[DOTW] is Salil right in his pursuit?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I will have to come back with my thought on this cause I'm a lil bit busy ri8 now..

but just so know Fatima, my Salil bro is always right no matter whatLOL

love him to bitEmbarrassed

as my brotherTongue

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for putting up this topic for discussion. I have been meaning to post about this but never had enough time.

-- Is it okay for him to tie her down to him then try to love her? Isn't that forced loving?

Salil and Purvi make a very cute and sweet couple. But I am not too happy to see them entering matrimony with no proper communication between them. Trust is a far off topic in their case.
Salil fell madly in love with Purvi at first sight but personally I think he should have stepped back a little when he came to know she is not interested in him.
The phone booth scene was a very good opportunity for them to both clear up and atleast develop friendship. Give her some space and time to think.

-- If you were in Purvi's shoes would you be happy tied down to guy you are not interested in even though he is nice?

Here I would say its a yes and no. No girl or even a guy would like to be tied down in a relationship they are not too happy about. But my point here is, now that Purvi has decided to marry succuming to the family pressure, it becomes her duty to be honest with Salil about her reasons for not being happy about this relationship. She told him she is not happy but she never mentioned the reason. Salil deserves to know the truth. Trust among partners is the basic necessity for a marriage to survive. If she would have told him the truth, maybe who knows he might have backed off and Purvi would have realised what a gem of a guy she will miss out on. She too has the right to enjoy life and be happy.

-- Do you think it would've been better for Salil if he said he wouldn't marry, or even be engaged to Purvi till she is ready to love him, making sure everyone is aware of his good intentions.

Yes that is exactly what I would have loved to see.  That way she gets the time  and space to come out of her grief for her dead husband and at the same time see what a gem of a person Salil is and how unconditional and selfless love he has for her. Right now its a forced love from his side.

Sumit-Kumkum

Sumit-Kumkum

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

I thought we needed this discussion. thankx

of course it is forced loving. I still remember the part where he asked her if she was happy and she shook her head in such a sad way. It would've been very noble for him to let her go at that point and try to win her love. Instead he went on with how excited he was for the engagement and then marriage, honeymoon kids!

No in real life we call it annoying.

I think that is exactly what he should've done.   Of course his actions would be much different if he knew she was a grieving widow. But still it doesn't look like she is not "interested" she looks sad. Like heartbreakingly sad! If he loves her why would he put her in a situation where she is so sad. Woo her dude! Sure he is still courting her but it's different. The thing that's going on is like she has no other place to go. It would've been nice to see her fall for him with freedom.

Edited by Sumit-Kumkum - 10 March 2009 at 1:11pm

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

i dnt think that he should coz a the end of the day why have something that isnt yurs from the beginig purvi has only loved one guy and that is her husband. if salil is willing to get married to a person that wont be able to love him then its quite sadning for both of them

no actualy i would tell him strate out that i didnt want to marry him and that its in his best interest to stop trying pursuing her other wise hell just end up hurt

yeah thats the best thing coz that way he wouldnt be forcin his love on her and shed find a way of lovin him too. purvis only doing this coz her father inlaw has cancer and salil is persistant on makin her his wife. rather then pushing her he should just let it flow

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged

I just wish Salil wouldn't have gotten engaged !Smile

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged

-- Is it okay for him to tie her down to him then try to love her? Isn't that forced loving? I dont think its forced loving as he is not asking him to love her and besides poorvi said yes becoz of hari prasad not becoz he forced her he said he can wait for her all his life..m sure even if this marriage wont be taking place he would  love her unconditionally

-- If you were in Purvi's shoes would you be happy tied down to guy you are not interested in even though he is nice? Poorvi is tied to her family and becoz of which she took a decision, m sure she took a decision knowign tht salil is not crazy but loves her and i think i would take the same decision if my family wanted me to be happy and thght tht i will be happy with the person who loves me

-- Do you think it would've been better for Salil if he said he wouldn't marry, or even be engaged to Purvi till she is ready to love him, making sure everyone is aware of his good intentions.No i think its okie for them to be engaged and get married though i thought it was a bit early for their engagement..He knows tht he will win her one day so i guess its okie

Aakriti89

Aakriti89

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Guys i have a question...has the Haneesh_purvi track been aired on the show???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top