India-Forums

BollyCurry.com goes into Beta

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hi Friends, Smile

I am excited to announce that after months of hard work of the entire team working on another ambitious project BollyCurry.com we have undertaken after Meme4u.com is going into Beta phase where we are evaluating different features and also taking feedback from the users.

India-Forums.com having its own Bollywood Portal is a natural progression and expanding our reach to a larger orbit where we wont be just Television but can truly call ourselves as #1 entertainment portal. It was more of a strategic move as it caters to almost same audience profile and will be an great addition to our network of sites. One more interesting development was that we  kept the User database same soit has the same login as India-Forums.com so you dont have to register again.

A few sections are still left like the Celebrity Wallpapers and Events gallery which will be added soon and we are continously adding more stuff.

I would really appreciate if you take out time and check our BollyCurry site and give me your feedback on how we can improve the same. Last but not the least we hope we will continue to get the love and support of all my friends at India-forums.com and the always helpful Dev Team in making this portal a success too.

http://www.bollycurry.com

We first want to test it out with a small group of users so looking forward to your reviews, comments of the site and constructive feedback.

Will keep you all posted.

Cheers,
Vijay Smile

Edited by vijay - 13 March 2009 at 7:54am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaReshabhsweety_urshrealitybites~~*Anjali*~~princezna-JC-smartleo_waloKiran.Sano88atina-Anaya-minuu-Mystery-Perfangel5655sanniya*Dakoo_Minzy*Siddhi_monikaseth-Jwalamukhi-kavya.bindiandoll89

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Just one word: AMAZING!..
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey.. me looking for some reviews here..

Cheers
Vijay Smile
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
The layout looks amazing bhaiya! I checked through the pages as well and I just have one point. Under the 'News' section, theres a place where it says 'Other News'. The lastest article showing up there was written on March 7th. Alot of articles have been put up after March 7th, so if that could be updated with the most recent news as well. The same with the 5 boxes above that say Todays & Recent News - if that could be updated to the top 5 articles recently posted.

Other than that.. its amazing.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I just checked it out Vijay bhaiya....it looks AMAZINGClapClap the hardwork done by the enitre team got paid offThumbs Up

One thing i noticed was  once I logged into bollycurry, i was automatically signed out from India forums and got a msg about Access Denied. and once I signed in here..i was logged out there...cant we be logged into both sites,,,,?Ermm Is it possible to do something with it bhaiya???

like GK posted above . it will be nice to see new articles under the  "Other news" threadSmile
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Shocked

Wow, the site looks really good!

I love the colours and layout and everything looks pretty user friendly.  Haven't tried logging on and this is probably going to be a duh question but is Bollycurry only to provide news and information or will it also have a forum where members can discuss?
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

Shocked

Wow, the site looks really good!

I love the colours and layout and everything looks pretty user friendly.  Haven't tried logging on and this is probably going to be a duh question but is Bollycurry only to provide news and information or will it also have a forum where members can discuss?

Yes all the movie related stuff and forums will also be on Bollycurry but it will take a bit of time.

Cheers,
Vijay

Go to top