lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

awesum part.....
cont soon....

Thank so much! I will ASAP!
mona.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Action!Note page 22. (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ak lover

Goldie

ak lover

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
awesome ff. continue soon.

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contine soon cant wait to see the revenge rihdimma has in mind for armaan

xxxxminixxxx

xxxxminixxxx

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
I DONT KNOE WAT TO SAY
this forum is getting better and better everyday!!
isnt it guys??
this was a really good update and i
just cant wait to see wat riddhimaa is goin to do to armaan((confused))
but just one question
are u goin to make them all fight or somethin cause to me
it sure feels like it (IDK just guessing)
THNX SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY TAKIN YOUR TIME TO PM ME..
YOU KNOE I'LL ALWAYZ WAIT FOR THE
NEXT UPDATE(I WAS GONNA SAY EPISODE)(LOL)

THNX AND REGARDS ~MINITA

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome part!!!!

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@ ak lover: Thank you! I will ASAP!

@ brafford3: I will continue ASAP! I just hope you guys like the revange she has in mind.

@ xxxxminixxxx: Thank you so very much for the long comment!! lol! I am glad you liked this part and hope you will like the next too! AR are the only couple fighting.. till now ;)! No problem! It's nice to know, that you cant wait for the next update!! lol! The episode thing happens with me too!.
@ Radhika Shah: Thank you soo much.

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting!
Mona.

Edited by lalala10 - 28 March 2009 at 4:41am

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Part 7:
 Reading faces.

The next morning, Angad was sweating and roaming anxiously in his room. He had a dream, a dream so simple and so ordinary yet it gave him fear, fear of being lost. He had a dream about himself sitting on a beach, so beautiful that when he looked at it he knew it was a dream. He was sitting on the virgin sand, with the water hitting his feet. His eyes closed, the sun shining on his face, he was in his dreamland with a guitar kept next to him. Then all of sudden the whole scene disappeared and the only thing he could see Kripa's beautiful face with an unimaginable glow, innocent eyes, tempting lips and a contagious laughter. He woke up to find himself in his room in the Gupta's house. And from then on he had been roaming about. He always, always made a decision but always gave in. This time he was sure he would act on his decision. He sat down on his bed and promised himself, that he would not only stay away from her but also be rude to her, as rude as he could be. Still not satisfied, he started roaming again. Lost in his thought's he didnt notice, when Naina came in and threw a fit when she saw her son sweating. She instantly started screaming. That's when all the Gupta's and the remaining Khanna's entered his room, all scared. Riddhima due to the sweating, thought that he was near to getting a heart attack , but Shashank knew by the Angad's calm movements to calm Naina down, who hearing the word heart attack was close to fainting, that Angad was no where near a heart attack. When everything was calm, it's was time for breakfast.

Riddhima was in the stage room of Gradient. Everything was ready! Any minute she would hear Armaan scream! Oh how she longed for that!!She had managed to angle a creamy chocolate cake, above the door of the dressing room, she had also managed to fool Anjali into asking Armaan to fix a problem, that wasn't there at all! Anjali straight away went to Armaan. And now she was back! That meant that Armaan was on his way to the dressing room. She was soo happy ,she did the happy dance when no was looking! Minutes later she heard a scream!! Anxious to see how her intelligence and hard work payed off, she made her way towards the dressing room. She stopped at the door, revised her speech and her expressions that she would give to a chocolate covered Armaan, and controlling her laughter opened the door and stepped inside the dressing room.
 Laughing uncontrollably because of the scene infront of the her two pretty eyes, Kt was laughing like an idoit, accompained by Kavya. She and the others had managed to follow Riddhima. They knew she was upto something when she ran after they heard Armaan's scream. But the scene infront of her was not what she imagined. On the far end of the room was Armaan laughing his head off, while beside the door, Riddhima was standing as still as a statue. Her face was completely covered in chocolate! Her hair and neck had choclate cream and chocolate chips on them, where as on her head was a huge round chocolate cake, with cream dripping on from it on every area underneath.
Armaan stepped forward,and controlling his laughter, he whipped a little cream from her cheek and tasted it. "Oh.., sweet! But the strawberry one suited you better!" He walked off laughing again, taking Kavya him. Kavya was happy because Riddhima always got away with the pranks she played on him. Riddhima was still tanding in the same position when Armaan walked past her. She was reviewing everything in her mind.

This was too much!! She wanted to get revenge bad!! Even if she was harmed, she would take her revange!  As she turned, to look at the girls, and the Khanna's hoping for some sympathy, Kt and Angad broke into laughter, with Laksh trying to controll himself from laughing out loud.Riddhima glared at them while Anjali and Kripa gave Kt a look which made her laughter stop. She walked upto Riddhima and apologized and then took her, with Kripa and Anjlai, to the girl's room to get Riddhima cleaned up.

Armaan was in the Stage room along with Kavya and the Khanna boys. He was explaining everything to them.
Armaan: That is a very old and obvious trick! But it could have worked if she made sure that the rope for the balance, was not visible and the cream wasn't dripping!! (laughs)! I wasn't sure but I still didnt take a risk.
Kavya: Then you screamed on purpose, right?
Armaan: Yeah! I entered the dressing room through the costume room and instead and well my guess was right. Then I screamed and she came in unaware of what was in store for her.
Kavya joins his hands and and bows infornt of Armaan: Aap tou mahan hai!!
"Aap tou gadhe hain" they hear Anjali's voice.
All the boys turned around to see Anjali, standing with her hands folded.
Kavya: Oh god!
Armaan: She was the one to set up that trick.
Anjali: Yeah, but Imean you could have..?
Armaan: Could've!?!?
Anjali: I dont know maybe like just .. just eaten the chocolate cake and stop all this from happening.
Armaan: Be serious.
Kavya: Besides she needed a taste of her own medicine sometime or the other.
Anjali: I know but, she is really angry and upset!!!
Silence. Anjali puts on a puppy dog face and sighs dramatically.
Armaan: It was her fault, if you are going to make me apologize then that's not happening. And the puppy dog face isn't working.
He looks at Kavya, who is staring at Anjali.
Armaan (loudly): It's not working, right Kavya?
Kavya snaps out of it.
Kavya: Yeah, it's not working.
Anjali sits down and stares at them blankly.
Armaan: 2 can play that game.
Anjali keeps quiet and continues to stare. After 3 minutes when Armaan got no reply, he sighed and threw his hands in the air.
Armaan: Fine! I'll apologize.

Armaan get ups and before he could take a few steps, a voice calls.
Voice: Umm.. Armaan, Kavya?
Everyone turns around. They see a guy in blue jeans and brown shirt with a jean jacket on top.
Kavya: Prithvi?
Prithvi: Yeah.
Kavya: Wow! Look at you, you look difgferent dude!
Anjali came forward and greeted Prithvi.
Anjali: I'll go call Kripa. Lets go Armaan.
Armaan nods at Anjali, gives Prithvi litle smile and follows Anjali.

Anjali goes inside. After a minute Kripa, Anjali and Kt come outside and move towards the stage room. Kripa kisses Armaan on the cheek." So sweet." She giggles and rans away.

Armaan enters the room, and sees that Riddhima has cleared up. She was sitting with her back towards him. Armaan coughs. "What is it?" She says turning around . A bit of the chocolate was left on her upper lip. Armaan, somehow thought of it to be really tempting. Embarrased , he quickly looks down and replies with his eyes on the ground.
Armaan: I, um... came to apologize and umm.. look, it was all your fault but I am sorry.
He looks up expecting to see an angry Riddhima, but instead sees Riddhima smiling at him.
Riddhima: It's ok.
Armaan: That's it?
Riddhima: I guess, if you dont want to say anything else.
Armaan: No, nothing else. Man, that was easy.
Riddhima smiles wider.
Armaan: I'll be with gang then. Later.
He walks out somehow her smile and the choclate covered upper lip, effecting him.

Riddhima turns around looks at her upper lip, there was some chocolate on it. She smiled and wiped it away. This, unintentionally not wiped away chocolate gave her a new idea. She wasn't about to smile at him or forgive him. But then she noticed the look in Armaan's eyes and knew what she had to do!

All the while, in the stage room, Prithvi was introduced to everyone by Kripa. After the inrtoduction everyone got busy revising theri dailouges, while Kripa was reading out the script to Prithvi. The way she was laughing at his jokes and the way Prithvi looked at her all of it was noticed by Angad. Sitting in the corner, he glanced at them from time to time, something just didn't feel right, he felt disturbed. But then he tried concentrating on the script. But couldn't help but feel glad when Armaan came walked in and expressed his protectiveness.
 But what he didnt now was that Kt had noticed his expressions, and his ignorance and was secretly smiling at the confused person infront of her.

----------------
Please do comment! I hope you like this part nd please don't mind the mistakes.
Thanks alot for reading,
Mona.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaroradhruvikaluvsKSG

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
nice part...
& i am glad that i am the 1st one to comment
good going... the cake trick was gr8... i will tyr on some1 i know...
good going...
continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top