Page 5 of 22

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
great part
cont soon
Javeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Action!Note page 22. (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

awesum part......

Thank you.

Originally posted by bradford3

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I will ASAP.

Originally posted by 26javey26

great part
cont soon
Javeria

Thank you! I will ASAP!!

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!!!!!!!!

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Part 5:
Glances

Laksh was on the dance floor with Kt. He had been impressed by her behaviour, but also knew that she hadn't really noticed him that much. On the dance floor the hip hop song, was catchy and Kt was moving and swaying with her girl friends. He felt like, for the first time in his life, that someone ignored him despite his good looks.

Angad being the person, he was, was busy on the dance floor with a new partner every 7 minutes. It was his and his brother's luck, that their mom wasn't around. After dancing with nearly all the girls on the dance floor, he made his way into the kitchen. There he saw a medium heighted girl standing with her petite back towards him. Her structure seemed so fragile, that he thought it would break if he touched it. Her light brown hair was justfully settled, complementing her back. Angad took a step forward, unstably, unlocking his heart. The wind blew and moon was as bright as ever, as if it was all planned. Her hair was now carried by the wind and was now in it's own unique style.While the wind blew her hair, Angad managed to get a glimpse of her long and graceful neck. The hooke of her golden chain against her creamy skin, created a wonderous view for Angad.

Angad didnt know what to say or do. He would totally embarrass himself if he asked her to turn around, but he was, then again eager, to set his eyes on her face.  It was as if he had only a few more moments left to live, and what he wanted the most was to capture her face in every single cell of his body. Fortunately, before he could do or say anything, the beauty turned gracefully, with her bright duppata, making the air that was blended with her fresh and sweet fragnance hit him directly. He closed his eyes to let it sink into his heart.When he opened his eyes, he found himself  gazing into two light brown eyes, that gave him a chill down the spine yet sparked a fire in his heart and soul. She moved her thin arm alittle high from it's previous position,making her bangles sing melodies to Angad ears. Her delicate fingers settled a silky, straight strand, that was menacingly playing with her extra-ordinary fair and smooth skin, teasing Angad so much that it made his hands itch. It was only when she stopped walking and noticed him, that he realized it was Kripa.

Kripa gave him a smile, and was about to say something when Padma came in the kitchen.
Padma: Angad? What are you doin here??
Angad: I was- I.
Padma: (laughs) Never mind. Naina's looking for you anxiously, you see whats up with her, huh?
She turns towards Kripa.
Padma: And you, Miss Sharma, I think you can relax now, everything is going perfectly fine! Come on lets go! Shashank wont join us for a dance untill you are there. Come quickly.
She walked out, as Kripa gave Angad another smile, which he surprising replied to by smiling back, and walked out following Padma. Angad walked towards the table in a trance. The shiny spoon reflected the light of the tube light in his eyes. He suddenly remembered who he was and moved his stare in the direction of the door Kripa had walked out from. He suddenly grew scared,angry  and restless. He didn't like the fact of a girl hypnotising him. It was always his part to play, he was always the one TO hypnotise. He, after scolding himself, decided that she was just like any other person, more specifically, like any other girl, and that he wouldn't treat her any different. He seemed very satisfied by his decision and now was back as his old self, Angad Khanna, the handsome and arrogant flirt. He walked out of the kitchen, and into the party hall joining his mother.

Armaan, glanced at Riddhima, who was staring at him angrily. He looked away and a I-am-not-enjoying-this smile played on his lips. He really didnt care about any of this. He knew it was his fault for laughing and he was about to apologize but then it was too late, the cake was already on his nose. He decided to let it just go as Riddhima had just returned. But more over, he was glad that the girl he thought of as a beautiful angel was not as innocent as she looks and that she was pretty normal.

Kavya and Anjali were on the dancefloor, together. They weren't touching or slow dancing, because the song was  trendy , but they were talking and dancing together.
Kavya: How come you are slipping so much these days?
Anjali: I guess I just dont pay attention.
Kavya: Why? Where is does your mind wander of to?
He said nudging her and pointing in the direction of Ronak Awasti.
Anjali frowned and made a face at Kavya.
Kavya: Oh! Come on! He is you know...kind of into you.
Anjali: He's just not my type.
Kavya suddenly felt anxious. He had been talking to her like a friend but now he looked directly in her eye and asked, "who is your type?".
Anjali: Your dad!
Kavya felt his eyes popping out!!
Anjali: No! No, sorry! I meant my dream guy should be like him.
Kavya: Ok!
They glanced over at Shashank and laughed!

Kt and Laksh were so busy dancing, that they didnt know that they were right behind eachother. While dancing, Laksh, stepped a little backward and bumped into Kt. Kt turned around, waiting to give a hard time to the criminal. She saw Laksh and then cooled down.She smiled at him.
Kt: Aap! Arre, dekh ke dance karne chahiye na aapko!
Laksh: Sorry! I am not really a good dancer specailly with these fast songs.
Laksh lied.
Kt:Waise aap ka naam kya bataya tha Riddzi ne?
Laksh: Laksh.
Kt: Han!Laksh! Chaliye, main aap ke saath dance karti hoon. Ok? Phir aap mujhe follow karna theek hai?
Laksh thanked god in his heart.
Laksh: Ok.
Right then the atmosphere of the dancefloor changed as the song changed into a slow, romantic one.
Kt: Oh! Never mind maybe later.
Laksh: No! I - I mean why?
Kt: I um... well, lol, I wanted to help you with fast moves.
Laksh: But we can dance right?
He gave her one of his famous smile, that charmed everyone, even his dad!
Kt: Ok!
Laksh placed on of his hand on her waist, as Kt gave her hand in his other hand and placed her other free hand on his shoulder, and they both moved with the music.
Laksh felt himslef drowning in her chocolate brown eyes. Kt , had felt his stare and thought she was blushing like crazy but in reality her cheeks went slighty pink, however Laksh thought it was blush on.
-------------------
Ok! Please do comment! I hope you all like it! Don't mind the mis

Edited by lalala10 - 25 March 2009 at 4:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaroradhruvikaluvsKSG

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged

awesum part....

ak scene was cute...

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@Radhika Shah. Thank you very much!
@ nehasfan. Thanks alot ! Glad you like dit.

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hey i just read all of ur ff so far and its really good..
 continue soon..

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
plz contiue soon AND i really wanna see wat happens between armaan and rihdimma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top