Fan Fictions

And Action!Note page 22. (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 22

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey great part.. i like that they are startingto feel for each other.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Action!Note page 22. (Page 21)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hey gr8 update
cont soon....

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKForever

Hey great part.. i like that they are startingto feel for each other.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..

Thank you. I will asap! Anytime.

Originally posted by love_KYPH

hey gr8 update
cont soon....

Thanks, I will asap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Part 15:
Kripa wrapped a towel around herself, and stepped out of the bath tub. A nice warm bath was always relaxing. She went infront  of the mirror, and wiped the steam off of the mirror. She looked at herself. A question that was always disturbing her peace attacked again. Will anyone ever fall in love with me?. She blushed slightly, thinking of Angad, and their meeting that day. He is very unpredictable. She smiled.
Suddenly, she turned towards the mirror and touched her face. She was so plain, so simple. She was never fond of make-up. She always thought it was a way to give more importance to looks and beauty rather than personality and character. But now as she looked at her reflection, thinking about Angad, she wanted to look pretty, look beautiful.
Kripa dressed herself in a light blue sleevless top, and light gray sweat pants, and went into Prerna's room. Prerna wasn't there. That was revieling to Kripa. She picked up the light pink lip stick from Prerna's dressing table, and opened it. She was about to apply it to her lips when her mind brought her to reality. "Kripa! Stop it! Don't change yourself."Said her mind."But I want him to like me." Kripa argued. "Why? So he can break your heart? Kripa that guy is a flirt. He will only use you and throw you away, just like your father threw away your mom. Don't let him do to you what your father did to your mom!". Kripa couldn't deny it. It was true. She had seen him, noticed him. It had hurt her very much. But some how she forgot about everything, when she saw him in the hospital. "And, the man who will love you, will love you for who you are!" Her brain further influenced her. She put the lipstick back on the dressing table. "No! I wont let him do that! He wont play with my feelings!" Kripa said aloud. "But he isn't!" Her heart said in a weak voice. "Maybe he just wants you to be his friend.". Kripa's brain agreed, and told her to be friends with him only, or else she would be hurt. "Just friends.", Kripa nodded in agreement. "I have people to love, and they love me back. I can't take the risk. I dont need to take the risk!" Kripa finished. "But then why do I feel so empty?". Her heart sighed, but she ignored it.
 The door opened and in stepped Prerna, looking angry. Scared Kripa stared at her mother, wide eyed. Prerna shook her head, picking up her clothes form the bed. "Sara din khud se baatien karti rahti ho, aur logon ke samne bilkul chup!". Kripa sighed, relieved. Prerna laughed a little at her daughter, and hitting Kripa lightly on the head, walked into the washroom. Kripa smiled a little and walked out.
-------
Riddhima, sat down in Armaan's car. It was warm and cozy in there. The car smelled so much like him, Riddhima thought remembering the encounter in the morning. Then, guilt washed over her again, as Armaan sat down in the car. Riddhima was a street away from Sanjeevni when her car had stopped. Due to the rain, the signals were very bad, she couldn't call Kavya. Before she could walk back, Armaan offered her help, and she accepted it.
 Armaan shut the door, and started the car. They drove away in silence. Armaan didn't look at her once. It pained her. Why? She asked herself. She named it guilt without consulting her heart once. "Armaan,", she spoke finally, unable to tolerate the silence anymore. He looked at her, a little angry, a little sad, a little numb.
 Riddhima felt herself drown in the emotions. This was the man who was helping her whenever she needed someone, knowing she was his criminal. "Aren't you angry?", she asked. Armaan smiled a little, and looked away. "I'm sorry. I really really really am!" She spoke again. It was when he wiped her tears that she realized she was crying. She looked at him, his eyes only went more emotionless. "Armaan.", she placed her hand on his arm. He made an annoyed, hurt face, and pulled his arm away. Riddhima didnt look away. She was surprised at herself. She was crying for the man she hated about 2 weeks ago.
 Armaan stopped the car in the middle of the road, throwing his hands up. "Will you let me drive?", he screamed. Riddhima gave him a confused look. "Stop staring at me!", he screamed again and stepped outside in the pouring rain. RIddhima followed him quietly. She found him leaning against the trunk of the car. "Armaan,", she lightly pressed her hand on his shoulder. "I'm really sorry.". He didn't react. "Please, I dont know why, but trust me, I have never asked anyone for forgiveness in such a way I am asking you. I need you to forgive.", she said. Armaan looked at her, she was telling the truth this time, he could tell. He smiled a little but then looked away hurt. Riddhima went closer to him. "Armaan, I-" She paused for a second. "Please Armaan." . Armaan looked at her again. Her green eyes were wet. He could tell. He felt himself drowning in them, oblivious that he had a very similar effect on Riddhima. For a second their eyes communicated, and suddenly Riddhima wrapped her arms around Armaan and he held her tightly, it felt perfect. So perfect.

Edited by lalala10 - 27 September 2010 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AKForeverlove_KYPHriddhan

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
wow the part was mindblowing ClapClapClapClapClapClap specially AR part Big smile n do continue soon n thanxssssssssssssssssssss for the pm Smile

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hey amazin......
cont soon.....

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey awsome part..continue soon

Thanks for the pm...

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

wow the part was mindblowing Clap specially AR part Big smile n do continue soon n thanxssssssssssssssssssss for the pm Smile

Thank you. I will asap! Anytime.

Originally posted by love_KYPH

hey amazin......
cont soon.....

Thank you. I will continue asap.

Originally posted by AKForever

Hey awsome part..continue soon

Thanks for the pm...

Hey. Thank you. I will asap. Anytime.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top