lalala10
lalala10

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@nehasfan
K sure. Thanks alot. Will update ASAP!!

@bradford3
Thanks alot. I will ASAP!

@sujalangad_rock
Thanks alot. Well, it's basically about plays and how the cast gets closer to each other. So in short, the steps they take to save Gradient, brings them closer and in love!
*angadkripa* Senior Member
*angadkripa*
*angadkripa*

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
awesome part!!
Smileyface Viewbie
Smileyface
Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Heyy great jobbb..very well written..luv all the characters especially the bro sis relationship between kavya and ridz, armaan and kripa.....really nice..looking forward to this fanfic =)
zainab.A Senior Member
zainab.A
zainab.A

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
awww!! tht was soo cute!!!!
plz continue soon!
Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!!!!!!
lalala10 Senior Member
lalala10
lalala10

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Part 2:
Random!

Soon Riddhima started telling all about Mumbai and how much she missed the gang. And in no time they reached the Gupta Mansion. The Gupta mansion was a two story house with a seperate garage for cars  and a beautiful lawn covering the area before the house. Armaan and Kavya parked the car in the garage and went inside. The inside was decorated with white walls, bright paintings and glassed decoration peices. The living room was comforatble and casual with a Tv, stereo, cordless, family photos, bean bags and what not! Since the Khanna's would settle down in the evening after all the cleaning and setting is done in their new house, till then they would stay with the Gupta's. It was decided that the Gupta's would give a feast to the 3 families the next day. Naina along with the other mums, was gone shopping as she needed to decorate the house and the dads were discussing politics and what not!! So Kavya decided that they show Laksh and Angad around.

The Mall, was the first place they had shown but before Anjali could force them to stop, they were out of there. They then showed the Khanna boys their college. And then in the end, they went to Gradient.

Laksh: What's Gradient?
 Kavya: Adidtya Sharma aka Armaan and Kripa's grand father, he started it. It's a drama institute.
 Kt: We are organizing a play very soon, I'm sure you will take part, wont you Ridzie??
 Riddhima: Of course!!! What's it about??
 Kt: It's about a princess falling in love with her body guard. And I'm playing the princess.
 Anjali: No way!! I am playing the princess!
 Riddhima: I just arrived, I think I should get play the princess.
 Kripa: OMG! No fair .. I spent a whole week of sleepless night thinking about the plot.. I think I deserve to be the princess, thank you very much.
 Kt: But you are the director.
 Anjali: And the writer. Besides you also get to be the servant.
 But each girl had different opinions, that were being forced onto the others.

Gradient was a large, beautiful, white building with green, glass windows that matched the perfectly mowed grass and the huge trees surronding it. The building was divided into 3 sections. The first one was on the extreme right for students that were taking Music or Art(any subject of it) , as an profession.  The other section was in the center for those people who take the 3 months courses for some subjects, like painting etc. and the third section was on the left for people who wanted to hold shows, or exibitions or any event to showcase their talents. Kavya turned towards the left. When Angad and Laksh, entered the bulding, they saw a beautiful dark brown desk with a tidy pile of papers, a register, a telepohone and stationary kept on it. Behind the desk was a lady in her 50's, sitting on a comfortable looking chair. The gang greeted her as "Hina aunty" and moved towards an unbelievably huge room. On the front wall of the room was a  large stage, that was to be set by the gang. While, all the other areas that were at the moment, filled with boxes, paints, two large sofa's, a day bed, a radio and a huge stereo, were to be at the time of the play  occupied with the seats. If, you went back stage,  there were two dressing rooms on each opposite side. Both of the dresssing rooms were connected to the costume room. Next to the dressing rooms, were the bathrooms and a huge store room, which marked the end of the back stage. Opposite to the stage room was another large room, where the audience recieved drinks and snacks.

Even after reaching Gradient, the girls didnt stop fighting.The girls sat on one sofa and continued arguing. Kavya and Armaan were getting annoyed but were also aware of Laksh and Angad's presence, and the fact that they (the khanna's) were amusingly staring towards the girls, which added to their (Armaan and Kavya's) annoyance, but they never said anything.
 Untill, that is when the girls got a little far by starting a fight using the cushions of the sofa.
Armaan: Enough!!!! None of you plays the princess.
Kt: But, who would then play that role.
Armaan: I'm sure we'll find someone.
Anjali: But what will we do then??
Armaan: Don't worry, theres a long list of characters.
Riddhima: So this is how you guys welcome me!!!!
Armaan: ??? Fine you know what bring a pen , paper and bowl. Lets end this thing once and for all.
The little boy(who was supposed to play the little prince) standing near Kavya, ran obediently , got the pen, papaer and bowl and did what he was asked to.
 Kavya: Write the names and we'll pick one out and NO ARGUMENTS!!!

The little kid, scribbled on the paper and after tearing it into many pieces, he folded each of them and then placed them inside the bowl. He handed the bowl, to Kavya, who handed it to Kripa.
 Kripa: No way! I suck at this.
 She passed it to Anjali.
 Anjali: You try!
She shoved it to Riddhima.
Riddhima:Kt ?
Kt : Na na.
Not taking a no for an answer, Riddhima kept it on Kt's lap.
Kt looked at Laksh seated beside her.
Laksh: Well??
Kt: You do it!
He smiled at annoying beauty and took the bowl from Kt. Accidently, when there hands touched, Laksh felt as if Kt had said something. He looked up to see her praying. He smiled. Silly girls. He thought. Fighting over a stupid role!

He held it out to Armaan. Armaan picked up one folded piece and gave it to Kavya.
 Kavya: Before I read it, no arguements and anyone whose name comes out has to do this role!!
All the girls nodded.
Kavya unfolded the pice without looking and when looked at the name written, he first gave the little kid an annoyed stare and then hid the paper behind his back.
Armaan: What is it?
Kavya: Ahhemm, I think we should pick another one, it's blank!
Armaan: At least show na!!!
Kavya: No dude I'm telling you it's bl-.
 Armaan had already taken the paper out of his hands.
Armaan: Hah!! And the lucky one is.................... Kavya!!
Girls: What??
All the boys starting chuckling, except Kavya.
 Kavya: Yeah yeah ..very funny! Now lets try again! And where is that kid?? I thought I told him to write the girls' names only.
 Armaan: You didnt!
 Kavya: I did.
 Armaan: No! You said names...not girls' names.
 Kavya: What ever choose.
 Armaan: Why?
 Kavya: Dude! Not now!
 Armaan: Seriously, if you play the princess, then the girls wont fight and the play will have a hint of comedy too!!

After alot of trouble the cast was decided. (Note the play is a modern one, with modernized royalities!)
 Armaan=Bodyguard.
 Kavya=Princess.
 Anjali=the royal cook.
 Kt= the royal maid/servant.
 Kripa=the royal assistant.(of the Princess)
 Riddhima= the royal doctor.
 =King
 Tulsi(since she is a housewife and doesnt have guests either.)=Queen
 the little kid= little prince
 =royal advisor/minister.
 And some other people play the other Lords, Soldiers, Bodyguards and Messengers.

Kavya: Shit! No king and no royal advisor/minister.
 Riddhima: Well..I'm sure Angad and Laksh could do fit in the roles?
 Laksh took a step forward and rasied his neck.
 Laksh: Ladies and Gentlemen, honour your King.
 Angad: I choose to be the royal advisor/minister.
 Kavya: cool!
 Armaan: great all set!! reheasals began at 11 am. tommorrow! But for now,lets all head home.

When they arrive, the parents are ready to leave. Kripa and Prerna follow Armaan into their car, as The Virani's get inside their(virani's) car.
 The youngsters couldnt wait to meet their new friends again, so the night went slowly.

----------------------------------------

Do comment. OK I dont know if I'll be active or not, but I will try to update, but I'm really sorry if I can't. I got my GCE papers in May and I am really freaked out!! I will update when ever I get tijme. Thank you.
Thanks alot for all ur comments and hope you like this part.

Edited by lalala10 - 13 March 2009 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaroradhruvikaluvsKSG

lalala10 Senior Member
lalala10
lalala10

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@ *angadkripa*: Thanks alot.
@ Smileyface: Thanks alot. I will as soon as I get time.
@ zainab.a: Thanks!!
@Radhika Shah: Thank you so much!!
 Thank you all for reading my ff. And um.. I hope I continue soon and improve my writing. Thank you.

Go to top