And Action!Note page 22. (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 22

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Part 12:

2 weeks later:

Riddhima entered through the big gate and looked at the enormous building. "Sanjeevni" It was written on a big, warmly colored board. Today was her fisrt day in Sanjeevni, as an intern. She stepped inside the building, as thousands of memories rained and flooded her eyes. She could sense Shishank, her father, but more than any thing else, she could sense the head of Sanjeevni. She stopped and looked outside. She knew that now she had left her easy, worry-free life. She was now officially Dr.Riddhima Gupta. As she looked at the benches against the wall, the nurses and doctors moving around quickly, and a patient being taken by a nurse on a wheel chair, she knew her journey wont be easy.She would have to announce death, save lives, and bring new lives into this world.
  She walked through the hall, picturing Shishank with every staff she saw or passed by. Her heart ached. She wanted to touch him, feel him, talk to him, just once more. Then she wouldn't mind if he leaves her again. Tears streaming down her from her eyes, she stopped when suddenly she found it hard to breathe. She took a deep breath and sighed painfully and loudly. She kept her hand on a wall for support, and leaned against it. She felt like she could connect, communicate with Shishank, through these walls, through this hospital. But she knew the truth, he wasn't there. He wasn't!
 Ah! The pain of not having him around her anymore, and yet wanting him to be. If only, she had known about his death, she could've spent more time with him. But death took him away so suddenly, so unexpectedly, that the only earnings she had were memories. Some sad, some joyous. Some sweet, some sour. She bit her lips and took a deep breath again. She started walking again. Preparing her self for dealing with the staff, the equipment, and the hospital of her late father, because she knew, that now, life was going to give her harder challenges, and she needed to get used to pain. Every sort of pain, had started their journey towards her, it would be usless to tackle them, as they would somehow find her, she only had to face them and bear them.  
  She stopped, when by the reception, she saw Kavya,Kripa, Armaan, Anjali, Kt and Laksh with a couple of other peers. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and looked up towards the sky, hopelessly and helplessly, communicating with God! Asking Him for help, and strength. She knew that He could see her, and she knew He would help, but her patience was running out. She closed her eyes, took another deep breath, gathering her strength and joined her friends. A few minutes later, the new head of Sanjeevni, Dr. Kirthi Mehra, walked upto the interns. She was a beautiful women in her late thirty's. She seemed strict yet understanding and friendly.
 She smiled at them sweetly, and introduced herself in her sophisticated voice. "Good Morning doctors. I hope you all are well and ready to start your first day. I am the new head of Sanjeevni, Dr.Kirthi Mehra, due to the awful tragedy that took place, a couple of weeks ago." She, too, was grieved by Shishank's death and she had thought of making the interns pray for him, but when she noticed Riddhima and Kavya, and the look on their faces, she decided not to speak about Shishank at all. "So doctors." She voiced in order to get their attention. " As the head of Sanjeevni, I welcome you all to this hospital. As you all know, Sanjeevni is well known for it's discipline, I will not tolerate any one breaking any rules. You must know that:
  -No one should be indiscipline, means no one should be found running, screaming or fighting etc.inside the hospital.
  -No one will arrive late, a minute can save or take a person's life. Be very careful and responsible when about time.
  -I want everyone's eyes' open, hands in control and brains active. I dont want a patient to suffer because of a doctor' irresponsibility.
  -I want everyone to give their patient mental encouragement and hope. Make your patients comfortable, and make them trust you and the procedures you use to treat them. Are we clear?" Dr. Kirthi cocked her eyebrows. When everyone nodded in affirmative, she smiled. "Now, the doctor in charge of you is Dr. Nupur Bhushan Sharma. She is a General Surgeon as well as a Orthopedic. Just than a pretty women came in front of them dressed in a lovely blue Shalwaar Kameez suit. She looked at Dr. Kirthi and smiled. "I'll take it form here, Ma'am." She said soberly. Kirthi smiled, nodded and walked towards the elevator.
 Dr.Nupur seemed to be friendly and jolly, the type you can open upto, which is probably why she was in charge of the new group of interns. Her warm brown eyes were fixed on her interns. "Hello young ones! I am Dr. Nupur Bhushan Sharma and I will be your in charge." She then smiled, and observed the interns. "Hmm.. good! All neat and tidy." She said. "Hygiene is very important, you know." She then looked at the file she had in her hands, and spoke. "I want you all to say 'here' and come behind me as soon as I call your names. Dr. Angad Khanna
                                        Dr. Anjali Virani
                                        Dr. Armaan Sharma.
                                        Dr. Kavya Gupta                                                                                                                     
                                        Dr. Kripa Sharma                                                                                                                      
                                        Dr. Krishna-Tulsi Virani.
                                        Dr. Laksh Khanna                                                                                                                     
                                        Dr. Riddhima Gupta
                                        Dr. Sameer Agarwal.
                                        Dr. Simran
Joshi                                                                                                                     
  When she had taken all the names, she turned around, still concentrating on her file. She sang while writing on the file. "Ok! Oh yes, Angad Khanna is injured. All the others are present!" She looked up. "Rest of you follow me please." She walked into a room, with the interns behind her. When everyone was inside she closed the door, and asked them to sit down on the red chairs placed in rows. There was a big mobile projector screen placed in the middle of the wall beside the door.Other than that the room was empty. "Now! I know you all must be very nervous, and let me tell you it is only natural. The guidelines Dr.Kirthi will or has given you will be very useful. I hope Dr. Kirthi gave you the of guidelines?" When the interns nodded she smiled broadly. "Those guidelines are very helpful, mark her every word, and every piece of advice she gives you." She paused for a second and picked up a remote, kept on a plastic table. She turned the lights off. "Ok! So I'll give you a quick tour of the hospital. It is very big so we can't walk around." She pressed the play button, and took a seat beside Kt, in the front row.

------
 "Alright! Any questions?" Nupur asked. When no one raised their hands or said anything, she continued. "Good! Get ready doctors. I am going to assign you all. But before that, I want you all to know that you will have a break of half an hour every three hours, and other than that, if you are finished with your tasks that is your free time too. Now! I want you all to come with me in the Orthopedic Unit. You will assist me in a case. After that, Dr.Riddhima and Dr.Armaan, you are in assigned the General ward. Dr. Kavya and Dr.Anjali, in the Pediatrics ward. Dr.Laksh and Dr. Kt will be in the Medical Unit's and sem-private room 11. Dr.Kripa Sharma is assigned private room 324, and 325 along with semi-private room 10, in the medical unit. Dr.Sameer and Dr.Simran will be with me in the Orthopedic unit. Clear?" Everyone nodded. "What is up with the nodding? I want a vocal reply." Nupur ordered. "Clear!" The interns replied.  Nupur nodded.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angadluvkripaAKForeverdhruvikaluvsKSGlove_KYPHRadhika Shahaamirkhanfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Action!Note page 22. (Page 19)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Note:
 Hello everyone! I know that the part was short and I m trying to do my best. But you see I have some serious personal problems as well as studies. So it is very hard for me too write this ff. I was wondering if you could give names or volunteer yourselves, for writing this ff, as well as my other ff, Too good to be true: love. If you can than that is great. I would be very thank ful. And if not than, I'll continue ASAP!
Thank you.
Mona
PS: hope you all like the part! Really sorry for grammar mistakes and please do comment! Thanks for reading the ff and the note.

Edited by lalala10 - 14 April 2010 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angadluvkripalove_KYPH

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

what a sad update.............

Well, I hope you liked it.

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

loved everybit
i hope eveything becomes normal
con soon

Thanks, I m glad you like it.

Originally posted by love_KYPH

very sad part Cry
cont soon.....

I hope you liked it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

the part was sad but fantastic plz give some ar scenes too n thanxsssss for the pm n plz continue soon m eager wat happens next

Thanks, I m glad u liked it. Well, AR scenes will come and when they do, I will dedicate it to you. That rhymes so that means it's tue WinkBig smile.

Originally posted by AKForever

Hey great update.. but it was very sad.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..

Thanks, really glad u liked it.

Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

heyy dear
awesome parts
loved them

dhruvika

Hey, Thanks, glad u liked them.

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sisgeo

again very sad update...hope they get through this.......

Yes it is, thanks for reading.

Originally posted by AngelsHeaven

sad parts...
continue soon

I hope u liked them.

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
interesting part....
so its back to hospital 4 all...
contineu soon

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hey great part.. i hope ur personal problems are solved soon.. continue soon..

thanks for the pm..

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
nice part
cant wait to see them all working in sanjeevani
con soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top