Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 22

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
wow finally an updateBig smile
sad part
hope dey wil b able 2 cope up wid d loss bt how did it happen????
cont soon........

Edited by love_KYPH - 29 March 2010 at 7:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Action!Note page 22. (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiii i have read your ff n its gr8 the part was very gud n i hope u continue it soon n plzinclude me in your pm list n pm me wenever u update but plzzz update jaldi karna n thanxs for updating it after a long time

Edited by riddhan - 29 March 2010 at 10:07am

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey great part.. glad u contnued after such a long time.. continue soon...

thanks for the pm..

angadluvkripa

angadluvkripa

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon........

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Part 10: Pain.

Part 10:

When Armaan had cried his heart out, it was then that Birju Kaka's words rang in his ears. "Sahabji aur Nainaji, hume chor ke chale gaye". Armaan was so much in absorbed in the shock of losing his father like figure, that he totally forgot Laksh and Angad had just lost their mother! He quickly looked around the garden. Laksh was sitting in a corner crying silently, where as Angad and Mr.Khanna were no where in sight. Armaan got up and walked quckly over to Laksh, and hugged him, in an effort to lessen his pain. "Have patience" he said. That was all he could say.

Laksh hugged Armaan back tighlty, and an unstoppable cry escaped from his mouth, and he started crying loudly. "Ahh!" Laksh moaned. He had lost his mother. The one person who loved him for who he was, who did things for him without expecting anything in return. She always encouraged him to do good. She kept his feet on the ground. But now she wasn't there any more. She wouldn't be there any more. He knew Angad and his dad were heart broken and he should, being the older son, be strengthing them, but what could he do!?!?! All he wanted was to cry on Armaan's shoulder all day. He found a friend in Armaan, when he saw Armaan striding over to him with concern in his eyes.

When Armaan heard Laksh sigh, suddenly a felt like thunder struck him. Laksh's sigh reminded him of Riddhima. He could imagine her big, innocent eyes, filled with tears, her loving heart broken. He could hear her sooting voice singing painful and depressing songs.

He further soothed Laksh and comforted him.

-----------
 Inside everyone was shocked. Someone or the other had lost something today. The smell of the rain and and the sound of the cries and wails, created such a miserable and frightening aroma, that everyone wanted to cry their hearts out. No one knew what Padma was going through. Her husband, the love of her life, was last night infront of her, covered in blood and dirt, deep wounds prominent in his sensitive skin, his body was still, cold and motionless. All the sweet memories flashed infornt of her eyes, and all she wanted was to be with her Shishank. Padma was still resting against Prerna's chest, now only with silent tears, while Anjali was consoling a restless Riddhima.

Riddhima had lost her father. Her role model. The man that taught her the difference between good and bad, the man who always protected Riddhima, the first male love of her life was no more. She loved her father, she wanted him back! She wanted to rest her head against his chest and hear his heart beat. Riddhima thought of the Sharma's. She had seen Prerna bringing up a five year old Armaan and a four year old Kripa with so much hardship. She was aware of all the hardships Kripa and Armaan had to go through. Her respect for the Sharma's grew. She cried harder when she thought of all the moments Shishank had spent with her. He would hide her in his arms protectively, he would teach her morals and manners with love in his eyes, he would come running to her when she screamed even a little bit.

Kripa and Kt were crying holding hands. Kt was shocked and heart broken. Her teacher, her friend, her role model was not with her. She had loved Shishank very much, and Shishank was always there for her too.

Shishank was like a father to Kripa, he had loved her just like his own daughter, Riddhima. She had yet again lost a father. Her heart was restless to go upto Riddhima and hug her but, she saw everyone else in the room, lined up near her waiting to hug and console her. She saw Kt crying a corner, and she moved towards Kt. Kripa could see the shock and pain on Padma and Riddhima's faces. She held Kt's hand and consoled her. She did not know what Riddhima and Padma were going through, but she knew it was much painful than anything anyone was feeling.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angadluvkripasisgeoAKForeverlove_KYPHdhruvikaluvsKSGriddhanaamirkhanfan

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged

the part was emotional but fantastic i liked the way armaan handled lakshya n thought about padma n ridzs too everyone felt bad as they lost a fasntastic person who was always der fo him n thanxsss for the pm continue soon m waiting wat will happen next

Edited by riddhan - 03 April 2010 at 3:24am

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_KYPH

wow finally an updateBig smile
sad part
hope dey wil b able 2 cope up wid d loss bt how did it happen????
cont soon........

Thank u.Yes, well u will get to know soon.
I hope you like part 10 too.

Originally posted by riddhan

hiiiiiiiiii i have read your ff n its gr8 the part was very gud n i hope u continue it soon n plzinclude me in your pm list n pm me wenever u update but plzzz update jaldi karna n thanxs for updating it after a long time

Thanks for the comment. Yeah sure, Lol, I hope u like part 10 too.

Originally posted by AKForever

Hey great part.. glad u contnued after such a long time.. continue soon...

thanks for the pm..

Thank u, and no problem.

Edited by lalala10 - 03 April 2010 at 3:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadluvkripa

nice part
continue soon........

Thank u I hope u like it.