Page 10 of 22

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
heyy,
nice part
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Action!Note page 22. (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

heyy,
nice part
continue soon

Thank you, I will ASAP!
Mona

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Part 8a:
A beautiful Sunday.

It was a beautiful day outside. The clouds had hidden the sun at about ten in the morning and now at 12 in the afternoon,and the lights of all the houses were on. Kripa rubbed her arms and picking up Anjali's light blue sweater, wore it over her kameez. Everyone was sitting on a huge lawn, mostly used for picnics. The green grass, with flowers scattered on some areas, the cloudy weather, the huge tree and the light drizzle , all were pure pleasure to all the senses Kripa had.

The 4 families were sitting on the huge sheet that they had brought for their picnic. The ladies cooked the lunch and the guys brought their sports goodies to make the most out of their outing. Kavya was, as he always was hungry, thinking of ways to run away with the food basket without one of the mothers noticing. The males were playing football, where as the ladies were seated, in to two groups. 1: The old ladies, 2: The young ladies.

Kripa looked at Kt and Riddhima. They always argued, like they were now but when someone else hurts one of them , the other practically grinds the poor person's brain, that was their strange bond. Kripa looked at Anjali, who was massing her temples. She smiled. She and Anjali didnt have a strange bond. It was plain friendship. They both were the best of friends and would often communicate with their eyes. Anjali was so down to earth that everything she did had not a single hint of complication in it and Kripa liked that. She was always straight to the point and yet always sweet and understanding. Anjali, felt the same about Kripa. She took Kripa as  her best friend and a really down to earth person. She really admired the fact that Kripa was warm and welcoming to the strangers, and loving to the close ones. She was sweet, cute, talked only when spoken to, had her manners, expressed her feelings beautifully and at the same time was always fun and bubbly. She, unlike others, knew that even though weak from the appearance Kripa was strong on the inside. She smiled gratefully at her and Kripa replied with the same grateful smile. Then Anjali resumed to sort the fight out between them and Kripa started reading the book again.
But when Kt and Riddhima didnt stop, Kripa and Anjali finally managed to puit an end to argument saying that Shahrukh Khan is already married so, there was no point in fighting over him.
Soon Kt and Kripa started talking, Anjali was busy on her I-pod while Riddhima was bored. She then started walking off, in the forest. While going she turned around and glanced at Armaan. He was laughing looking at Kavya nand Laksh fight for the ball, for a moment, she wanted to back out seeing him laugh. But then she got a glimpse of herself covered in chocolate and then she knew what she had to do.

When Armaan felt someone's eyes on him, he turned his head, and there she was. Riddhima, the girl who gave him butterflies in stomach. As soon as she saw him staring, she turned around and walked ahead. Armaan, got up, and followed her without anyone noticing. He saw her standing with a hand kept on a tree with her back towards him. It wasn't very far from where the others were but the trees blocked the view of the tree. Armaan went near her.
Armaan: Riddhima?
Riddhima turnes her head slighty towards him.
Armaan: What are you doing  here? Let's go back.
Riddhima: (controliing her laughter) No I want to stay here.
Armaan looked at her beautiful hands and moved a little near towards her.
Armaan: Why?
Riddhima just looked into his eyes. She felt herself drowning in his ocean deep eyes, and this was real. Armaan, too was busy staring in her emerald green eyes which had hints of gold in them.
Snapping out of it, but not breaking the contact, Riddhima, knew this was the beginning of her revenge. She moved forward and kissed Armaan's cheek, and then ran as far as she could. Leaving Armaan behind. Armaan, didnt know what ahd just happened. He was so busy losing himslef in her eyes, that when her soft lipstouched his cheek, he was shocked. No, not shocked, delighted! He smiled and then wiping his cheeks followed went back to where the others were.He saw Riddhima and Kt chatting, and when Kt wasn't looking, Riddhima winked at Armaan. Armaan smiled widely and stared at the ground.

Kavya: Armaan!
Armaan looks up.
Kvaya: Where were you, I need a defender, come quick!!

--------
Please do comment. I know that it is short but it is half the part. I will post the other half as soon as a write. I hope you like it and please dont mind the mistakes.
Thanks,
Mona.

Edited by lalala10 - 06 April 2009 at 10:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaroradhruvikaluvsKSG

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
if i am not mistaken ridz is going to play with Arman's feelings??? i just hope i am wrong
gr8 part
continue soon

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
awesum part!!!
i jus hope ridz does not play wid armaan's feelings....
cont soon.....

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

if i am not mistaken ridz is going to play with Arman's feelings??? i just hope i am wrong
gr8 part
continue soon

Lol, yeah! Well that is how the story goes.Thank you.
I will ASAP!
Mona.

dazzling_armaan

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_armaan

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
IT WAS NICE BUT A SHORT ONE.
HOPE TO SEE THE NET PART SOON AND DO PM ME.

lalala10

lalala10

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

awesum part!!!
i jus hope ridz does not play wid armaan's feelings....
cont soon.....

Thank you.
Soory, but you'll see how it works out. Thanks alot. I will ASAP!
Mona.

Originally posted by dazzling_armaan

IT WAS NICE BUT A SHORT ONE.
HOPE TO SEE THE NET PART SOON AND DO PM ME.

Lol, I know! I just hope the next part will be long enough for you. Sure. Thanks alot.
Mona.

Edited by lalala10 - 07 April 2009 at 1:48am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top