And Action!Note page 22. - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago

And Action!!!

Part 13:

Kripa exited private room 324, and made her way to room 325. It had been a hard day and an even harder month. This was going to be her last duty and then she could rest, and possibly go home. Her thoughts were disturbed when she saw Laksh walking towards the medical unit. She saw his dull, and lifeless face. He somewhat reminded her of Riddhima, who she had seen not so long ago. She did not know how hard it was for Riddhima, yet she wanted to comfort her. But seeing Riddhima's state she decided it was better if Riddhima had some time alone. She knew Riddhima wasn't in denial, just a little too aware of the reality.

Kripa looked up towards Laksh, preparing to make him smile somehow, but he walked passed her. She realized he hadn't seen her. She sighed sadly, hoping everything goes back to normal. Then shaking her head, she opened the file in her hand to get the details of the patient in room 325. Before she could get a look at the patient's information, a passer by asked her the way to the reception. Closing the file she dictated him the way and them made her way to room 325, forgetting to open the file again.

--------

Armaan closed his locker. A frown was visible on his face. It had been 10 minutes since their break, but he had not seen Riddhima anywhere. That girl was going to drive him crazy. He was about to leave when he heard something. It was like someone was mumbling. He followed them. They directed him to a small dirty room. It was dark in there. "Who's there?" He voiced. He got a loud sniff in return. He opened the light and saw her there. Her eyes were teary, her shiny black hair was sticking to her wet, pale cheeks. "Riddhima?" He said, as he saw her awkwardly wiping her tears. He stiood there for a couple of seconds, thinking what he should do. He pressed his lips and then moved towards her. He pushed her hair behind her ears. She looked up at him. Her green eyes, were so similar to Shishank's. He moved forward and took her in his arms. Time seemed to have stop, as Riddhima cried on Armaan's shoulder. When sensed washed over her, she pushed herself away from him. Her eyes had widened, she had realized something. She looked up at Armaan. He was still there. Another pang of guilt hit her, this time flooding her eyes. He was still here, the man she had decided to play with.

Trying to comfort her, Armaan again moved closer but she turned away. She was breathing heavily. "I'm sorry." He heard her say fastly. "Sorry for what?". "The other day, for kissing you.. on the cheek." She answered. "What?" He got no reply. "What ? I dont understand...I .. uh" He stumbled. "It was a joke, a prank, a way to get back at you, nothing else. I am sorry!" She ran out with tears in her eyes.

Armaan stood there as still as a statue. He shook his head in denial, but a couple of seconds later he accepted the truth. He was angry at her for playing with him, but then decided to let it go. She already has enough problems, he thought, I dont want to cause anymore. But inside, he realized that he wasn't someone she cared about. He became stiff, blocking negligable pain that a stranger had given to him.

------

Kripa stepped inside room 325. When she closed the door and looked at the patient, she realized it was Angad. After the moment sank in, she quietly moved towards him, and checked his chart. She was so lost in reading his chart, she didnt notice when he opened his eyes. "Kripa?" He said in tiny voice. It didnt reach her ears, he understood.

When Kripa felt her duppatta being pulled, she looked to the other side, expecting her duppatta to be stuck in something. "Angad!" She screamed. He wasn't on his back, like a few minutes ago. Instead he was on his side, trying to get up. She quickly helped him up and made him lean on the pillow. "Are you all right?" She asked. But he just tried to get up again. "Angad stay!" She stopped him. "Please Kripa! I need to go! Mom was bleeding so bad. She was hurt so bad. Please! I need to go see her!", Angad hysteric voice reached her ears. "Angad," Kripa spoke, "Your mom. Your mom isn't there..... She.. she didnt make it" Kripa said in a low voice, her gaze towards the ground, "I'm so sorry" She continued in a teary voice.

"Kripa!", Angad screamed. She looked up to see him trying to stand. "She stopped him by holding his hands. "I know you are hurt Angad, but it is the truth. I know this is a big shock but you need to understand." She tried to explain to him desperately. "She didnt mke it. Shishank uncle and your mom left us." She looked into his angry eyes. "This is not funny!", He exclaimed. "First Laksh and now you! You people are sick!" He pushed her hands away. "Angad", Kripa said in a sad soft tone, then she shook her head. "No.. this isn't a joke" . He looked at her, and after a few seconds he broke down. His head in his hands. He cried, for the first time, infront of anyone. Kripa rubbed his shoulder, and then helped him lay down. She gave him his medicines, and walked out of the room. Angad was further hurt to see her walk away. But a few minutes later when Laksh came in, he knew Kripa had sent him. But a question continued to haunt him : why did she walk away?

--------------

Hey guys! Really sorry for the late update. I just got my internet back that to through my cell phone.

I am really sorry If I dont PM you. Please forgive me.

Yes I am in a hurry lol.

But Do comment and know that I am reading them.

Thank you!

hey gr8 update
cont soon.....
the part was amazing but was little short  plzzz continue soon n thanxssssssss for the pm 😃
Hey awsome part.. continue soon...

Will be waiting..
Originally posted by love_KYPH

hey gr8 update
cont soon.....

Thanks, I will. Keep waiting just a little more longer.

Originally posted by riddhan

the part was amazing but was little short  plzzz continue soon n thanxssssssss for the pm 😃

Thank you!! Yeah, I know, sorry about that. I will asap! You are welcome!

Originally posted by AKForever

Hey awsome part.. continue soon...

Will be waiting..

Hey. Thank you. I will asap!

Part 14:
 She looked at him. His eyes were wet but his face didn't show any emotion. He was skillfully examining the child. She walked upto him. "Kavya,", she said. He focused on her, and tried to smile a little. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Yes. I am fine." He replied. "You sure? I am done with my duty, can do your's for you, why don't you go take a break.". "No. I am almost done too.," Kavya said, "will you wait for me Anjali?" He asked. "Of course! I'll be in the cafeteria." She said. "I'll join you there in five minutes."Kavya nodded. "Okay.", Anjali said and walked out of the ward. Kavya watched her leave. These days, he had butterflies when he looked at her. He wanted to talk to her all time, staring into her beautiful eyes. He liked her, he knew he did. He was open about his feelings. He smiled a little, and then went back to what he was doing.
 Fifeteen minutes later, he joined Anjali in the cafeteria. Anjali saw him walk upto her, and as he sat she imitated him. "I'll join you there in five minutes." She said in a manly voice. Kavya raised his eyebrows and smiled cheekily. Her heart skipped a beat. She loved it when he smiled. It felt like her world was complete. After ordering two cups of coffee, they started talking like long lost friends.
 Kt entered the cafeteria, and grinned when she saw Anjali sitting with Kavya. Anjali had loved him since they were in the 9th grade. "Hey!", she loudly announced her presence and sat with them, much to the annoyance of Kavya. "Hey Kt.," Anjali smiled. "Hey!" Kavya said with not so much enthusiasm. "How was your day?" Anjali asked. "It was tough.", Kt answered. Kavya gave her a confused look. "Why so?", Anjali voiced Kavya's feelings. "Laksh.. umm... is really upset and well, he didn't really make it easy for me." Kt sighed.
Kavya nodded, understanding Laksh's pain. "Well," said Kt, "we have go now! Take care Kavya.". "Bye.", Anjali said getting up. "Bye." Kavya said turning his head to watch them exit.
------------
 Kripa stood infront of Angad's room. "Should I go in? What if he is sleeping? He wont like being disturbed." Kripa logically used her brain. "But he was crying when you left him, what if he needs someone to talk to?" Her heart kicked in. Kripa squinted her eyes, and thought a little. Then taking a deep breath, she shook her head and entered into his room. He wasn't sleeping, his numb eyes were focused on the ceiling.
 "Angad?", Kripa spoke softly,"can I come in?". He looked at her once with a sad look, and then looked away, not saying anything.
 A little surprised, Kripa entered, and walked upto him. "Are you alright?", she inquired. He nodded his head, still not making eye contact. "Angad, is something wrong?". "No Kripa! My mom just died, and the person who broke the news to me, just left me all on my own. How can anything be possibly wrong?", Angad spoke for the first time, his angry eyes fixed on her. "Anagd, I thought you might need want to be consoled from someone you are close to, that is it. I didnt want you to be awkward. That is it." Kripa explained herself.
 Angad looked away after two seconds. "Why are you here now?", Angad asked. "I wanted to check on up on you." She answered. "I'm fine!", he voiced. "No Angad you are not!", Kripa objected shocking Angad with her words. Kripa never did that. True, she was arguing with him before, but that was all based on logic. And even then she didn't raise her voice, neither did she force him in anyway. This was a new Kripa, a Kripa he had never seen;  Kripa that stood up for herself, and what she believed in.
 She took a deep breath and sat down beside him. "I am sorry.", She said. To Angad's surprise, his anger melted away in those three simple words. "It's okay.", he said, " it's not you, it's just , just everything else!".  Kripa kept a hand on his arm, causing Angad's body to shiver from the warmth of her hand. It was perfect. The touch, it was just perfect. Her hand was on his arm, and it felt amazing. He didnt want her to take it off. "I understand.", she said. He smiled and nodded. He didnt know why he smiled, he just wanted to for some reason.
 "Well, I have to go now." She said ten minutes later, "Armaan will be waiting." ."Bye.", Angad said simply. Kripa opened the door and smiled at him, before leaving.
 Now Angad was all alone, with his brain and his heart debating, again!

--------------------

Hey, I know that the part is short, but I tried my best.
Do read and Comment.
Hey great part.. i like that they are startingto feel for each other.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..
hey gr8 update
cont soon....
Originally posted by AKForever

Hey great part.. i like that they are startingto feel for each other.. continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..

Thank you. I will asap! Anytime.

Originally posted by love_KYPH

hey gr8 update
cont soon....

Thanks, I will asap!
Part 15:
Kripa wrapped a towel around herself, and stepped out of the bath tub. A nice warm bath was always relaxing. She went infront  of the mirror, and wiped the steam off of the mirror. She looked at herself. A question that was always disturbing her peace attacked again. Will anyone ever fall in love with me?. She blushed slightly, thinking of Angad, and their meeting that day. He is very unpredictable. She smiled.
Suddenly, she turned towards the mirror and touched her face. She was so plain, so simple. She was never fond of make-up. She always thought it was a way to give more importance to looks and beauty rather than personality and character. But now as she looked at her reflection, thinking about Angad, she wanted to look pretty, look beautiful.
Kripa dressed herself in a light blue sleevless top, and light gray sweat pants, and went into Prerna's room. Prerna wasn't there. That was revieling to Kripa. She picked up the light pink lip stick from Prerna's dressing table, and opened it. She was about to apply it to her lips when her mind brought her to reality. "Kripa! Stop it! Don't change yourself."Said her mind."But I want him to like me." Kripa argued. "Why? So he can break your heart? Kripa that guy is a flirt. He will only use you and throw you away, just like your father threw away your mom. Don't let him do to you what your father did to your mom!". Kripa couldn't deny it. It was true. She had seen him, noticed him. It had hurt her very much. But some how she forgot about everything, when she saw him in the hospital. "And, the man who will love you, will love you for who you are!" Her brain further influenced her. She put the lipstick back on the dressing table. "No! I wont let him do that! He wont play with my feelings!" Kripa said aloud. "But he isn't!" Her heart said in a weak voice. "Maybe he just wants you to be his friend.". Kripa's brain agreed, and told her to be friends with him only, or else she would be hurt. "Just friends.", Kripa nodded in agreement. "I have people to love, and they love me back. I can't take the risk. I dont need to take the risk!" Kripa finished. "But then why do I feel so empty?". Her heart sighed, but she ignored it.
 The door opened and in stepped Prerna, looking angry. Scared Kripa stared at her mother, wide eyed. Prerna shook her head, picking up her clothes form the bed. "Sara din khud se baatien karti rahti ho, aur logon ke samne bilkul chup!". Kripa sighed, relieved. Prerna laughed a little at her daughter, and hitting Kripa lightly on the head, walked into the washroom. Kripa smiled a little and walked out.
-------
Riddhima, sat down in Armaan's car. It was warm and cozy in there. The car smelled so much like him, Riddhima thought remembering the encounter in the morning. Then, guilt washed over her again, as Armaan sat down in the car. Riddhima was a street away from Sanjeevni when her car had stopped. Due to the rain, the signals were very bad, she couldn't call Kavya. Before she could walk back, Armaan offered her help, and she accepted it.
 Armaan shut the door, and started the car. They drove away in silence. Armaan didn't look at her once. It pained her. Why? She asked herself. She named it guilt without consulting her heart once. "Armaan,", she spoke finally, unable to tolerate the silence anymore. He looked at her, a little angry, a little sad, a little numb.
 Riddhima felt herself drown in the emotions. This was the man who was helping her whenever she needed someone, knowing she was his criminal. "Aren't you angry?", she asked. Armaan smiled a little, and looked away. "I'm sorry. I really really really am!" She spoke again. It was when he wiped her tears that she realized she was crying. She looked at him, his eyes only went more emotionless. "Armaan.", she placed her hand on his arm. He made an annoyed, hurt face, and pulled his arm away. Riddhima didnt look away. She was surprised at herself. She was crying for the man she hated about 2 weeks ago.
 Armaan stopped the car in the middle of the road, throwing his hands up. "Will you let me drive?", he screamed. Riddhima gave him a confused look. "Stop staring at me!", he screamed again and stepped outside in the pouring rain. RIddhima followed him quietly. She found him leaning against the trunk of the car. "Armaan,", she lightly pressed her hand on his shoulder. "I'm really sorry.". He didn't react. "Please, I dont know why, but trust me, I have never asked anyone for forgiveness in such a way I am asking you. I need you to forgive.", she said. Armaan looked at her, she was telling the truth this time, he could tell. He smiled a little but then looked away hurt. Riddhima went closer to him. "Armaan, I-" She paused for a second. "Please Armaan." . Armaan looked at her again. Her green eyes were wet. He could tell. He felt himself drowning in them, oblivious that he had a very similar effect on Riddhima. For a second their eyes communicated, and suddenly Riddhima wrapped her arms around Armaan and he held her tightly, it felt perfect. So perfect.Edited by lalala10 - 13 years ago