Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nasshuu

nasshuu

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged

yeah that was the question. you know my little brother used to ask me : sister why everytime when you are going out to carry that (he means my handbag)LOL. so i think not only him but so many boys wanna know what going on on girl handbag.

let start on my side:

i put wallet (cant live without it), my notebook, my cellphone, pen, tissue, purfume, nailcuter, light lipstic, small mirror, chewing gum.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what you carry on your handbag!!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged
No answer!LOLLOLLOL

... I would love to see what others say!WinkWinkWink

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged
When i was a kid, people used to be really scared to touch my bag. It used to be full of Cockroach, chipkali, snakes etc. Now i have become a good girl i keep all of them but the nakli one LOL

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
sorry can't help...i don't carry a handbag!.....if a i do,i'll probably forget it somewhere!!!

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

When i was a kid, people used to be really scared to touch my bag. It used to be full of Cockroach, chipkali, snakes etc. Now i have become a good girl i keep all of them but the nakli one LOL
ur too much rituLOL.

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i put in my handbag ( i only carry it sumtimes) my cell phone (othawise will i hold it wen I go out n then sumone steals itLOL), lipgloss(small tube) eyeshadow(light colour), small mirror(would u think dat i'll put my huge dressing table's mirror?LOL), 2 tissue packets(not 2 big huge boxes wid tissues in themLOL), A pen for my autograph n notebook (or maybe a keyboard for my pc in my bagLOL),abt 3 pack of chewing gum (those packs wid 10 pieces of gum in them), a small perfume bottle (da paris ones)and my wallet( a nice portugal colour one). oh n i do keep a suprise or two in my handbag.(not a security alarm , of course not , my bag would be full up by them after adding it to da pc, keyboard,dressing table mirror, 2 big boxes of tissues) i do keep a couple of spiders n flys in them from da joke shopLOLLOLLOL. by then my handbag is still not full. sumone give me an idea abt wot to but in there.LOLWink

cowz_lover

cowz_lover

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
lotz of stufffff

sana_usa

sana_usa

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

I put in my handbag a lipgloss, cellphone, pen, tissue, perfume, small mirror, gum, and specially money!!!lolz thats wat handbags are for.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top