Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Heer Falling In Love With Gauruv I Guess!!! - Page 2

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luckyluv

Well I thought heer is getting back her senses.She is actually sensing tht he is indeed her Prem and might be at the same time wondering why is he saying all tht stuff

i am agreeing with u luckyluv...well said!!!.....

=) tc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't mind...All i care is He is Harshad..
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 no way............................
🤢
🤢
🤢
🤢
🤢

it will be most disgusting to watch........................
🤢
premeer forever
[/QUOTE]

i agree wid u.............................ofcourse it will be disguisting i guess gaurav is falling d way he is looking heer sayz everything and i dont even hope that he is gaurav areyhe is prem who is acting........only in front of heer.......and think
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ewwwww nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if  they both are falling for each other or not but I luved the last part & I luved  it when Gaurav said
'Prem tumsay bohat pyar kerta tha phir bhi tumhay chor ker chala gya vajah chahay jo bhi ho chor k toh gya na" these lines were soooo cute n the expressions n everything
I luved it
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i  cant  watch  heer  falling  in  love  with  him ,heer  doesn't  know  he  is  prem,i  can  see  g/p  falling  in  love  with  heer ,but  heer falling  in  love without  knowing  who  he  is , i  just  cant   watch,it  makes  me  feel🤢  if  the creatives  show  us  that  i would  say  DIE  BT  DIE  NOW.
afg lovegirl thumbnail
i want prem to come back to the show.
i dont want heer and gauruv i want prem and heer together even though it is still harshad and additi.
Uzma005 thumbnail
its not gaurav its prem . aur and if heer is falling in love with guarav without knowing nething abt him this indicates that he is prem and the title song is played to indicate us that he is our prem not ne one gaurav
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heer would never fall for gaurav....🤢🤢
prem mein heer...aur heer mein prem....no gaurav! 👎🏼
Uzma005 thumbnail
yeah, he is prem thats why heer will be attracted towards him. now they will show that heer is falling in love with gurav and she will feel guilty abt it but at the end it will be revealed that he is no one else but prem. heer ka prem