Mayank/Rahul-Muskaan/Drasthi Resort!! - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Wow! Muskaan slapped Rahul?! I think both of them are right sort of.. Muskaan wants them to give a name to their reationship, while Rahul just wants to take things a bit slow right now.. Though I understand Muskaan better then Rahul at this point.. He said they still have their entire careers ahead of them, it's not like they'll have to give up thei careers after marriage.. Of course things changed, but I doubt it would change that much!

i think rahul was right... they are pretty young to marry, and ther career has just started... hmmm i really hope they dont give us such a exciting promo that makes us want the weekend to be over!
@deep: yeah, i agree..i guess cuz im a girl adn so i can get how muski is feeling..if a guylooses his virginity its nto that big of a deal,where as if a girl does, she does it for a reason and that reason being in hopes to marry that guy..i dunno, maybe i am over categorizing but thats how i feel.. rahul has changed and unlessi see a reason for his maddness i don get him completely..maybe a bit but not everything..=
Exactly Jhanvi! Rahul has changed, and until we get a valid reason for why, it's hard to understand why he's acting like he is..

Hey Namrata!
@nam: i can agree w/ rahul w/ the career thing and all...but just not giving her a promise is something i dont understand.. muski kab keh rahi hai ke abhi issi waqt shaadi karlo, but atleast in the future after everything is settled na?

lol, well, promos can go 2 ways: a juicy prmo will have us talking all weekend and anticipating..a boring promo will make us tadap and want RM more often.. we loose both ways in my cases :D
Hey guys!! Everyone is here!! Yay!!

Hi Namrata and Mansi!!

Janu - With the time change the shows starts later.

Deep - You freakin had me worried!! Kahan thi?

@soni: rofl,i know i realized that at 10 when i didnt see anyone online..i totallyforgot abotu daylight savings.. :(, i don'tlike waiting..

btw guys, CHECK PAGE 3/4 for ALL the holi pics of RM from smashits.com

alright guys, i've got to go now and do some serious work..will catch yall ater 🤗
Hey Sonia! Aww, sorry.. I'll be answering your PM.

Hope there are some RM scenes today!
Janu - I agree!! Rahul looks a little goofy in those pics!! Muskaan looks gorgeous as ever. She is so pretty!! Aww!! You are leaving now when its going to start? Ok, see you later!! 🤗

Deep - Ok!! You get a 🤗 too because it seems like you need it!!
I hope there are scenes also. I am so greedy nowadays. The more they give us, the more we want. We used to be fine with the one or two 1 minute scenes we would get in a week and now they have them everyday and I still want more.
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago

Thanks for the hug Sonia! :D No wonder I love being here. At least for a while you get to forget every problem and just focus on RM!

I'm getting so frustated with Rahul saying no all the time, and Muskaan bringing up the marriage topic all the time.. I think we could go with less, if they actually showed something happening for a change!