Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mayank/Rahul-Muskaan/Drasthi Resort!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 91

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yeah, muski did look wonderful, but i think rahul deserved the slap...he wanted things to go his way without putting a future or a name to their relationship..i think he shouldn't have lead her on if he knew he didn't want to marry her.. but yet both should take responsibility of what happened that night and not use that as a bargining chip.. in some ways rahul is right to have to want a career and all but muski needs stability annd if not shaadi tell her atleast that in the future but not now and im sure muski would wait

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank/Rahul-Muskaan/Drasthi Resort!! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Im sure that RM will get married soon..it wud be better than this dragging non-sensical track..Im looking 4wd for Rahul's jealously tonight..

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
jealous track is much more damn entertaining than a judaai one!! ROFL! i cannot wait to see rahul fume just how he used to do w/ sangeetpal..i looks soo hot when he's angry!

btw, where is everyone? we're usually all gathered here around show time :/

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Haha..I knw..He looks so HOT..sp. yesterday...in dat grey t-shirt..he looked so hott..I got so distracted...I had to watch the repeat for the RM scene..:P

There is still another hour to go.

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey Mansi and Jhanvi :)

Congrats on a new resort!! :D I haven't really been on IF for the past few days.. Been some personal problems that's really taken all of my time. They're not completely over yet, so I can't make any promises on whether I'll be here for the next coming days or not, but I'll definitely try..

Getting back to topic.. RM! I haven't seen this week's episodes yet.. Anything good happened for RM?

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hour? i thought its starting right now Ermm... hmm..

yeah i had to do the same.. when he pulled muski down on the bed , i just stared at his muscles.. *drool* ...mashallah kya body banayi hai.. *puts kajal mark on his oh so delicious biceps Blushing* lol, no kidding htough i went thru that scene many times, some just to watch him and others to actually hear the dialouge!! lol

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Looks like atleast there was one scene to watch yesterday! Wink Hehe!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged

@deep: well, actually partial yes and partial no...

so far this week,we've seen muski get bhang drunk and pretends to be durga maa and chases rahul w/ a broom stick...and then the dance pe chance sequence

she get knocked out and rahul carries her home.. muski wakes up the enxt morning and sees rahul sitting/sleepin right next ot her bed.. seeing her clothes chagned..muski thinks that "it" happeneed again and starts to scream and shout and throw pillows at rahul.. rahul tries to explain to her that nothing happeend and he didnt want to leave her at home all alone when she was drunk thats why he stayed... she starts to shout more..then he pins her on the bed and tells her how much he loves her and he came back for their relationship.. muski brings up the shaadi topic again and he kinda get a bit tensed and frustrated saying that their entire lives lie ahead of them, as their career hasnt' started adn they have time and it is not necessary to get married ... muski says that if this was his plan then why did he do that w/ her that night... rahul gets upset, and says that he didn't force her into anything and that night she also wanted.. and then she slaps him kaan ke neeche..he stands shocked and hurt.. muski turns awayfrom him and tlels him if this is how he plans thigs then she no longer wants to be a part of it, she syas that she rbought up theshaadi topic soo many times thinking one day he'll say yes but she says seh'll put up w/ it no more as she does not have any pleasure in begging and so from hence forth their relationship is over and rahul is not to meet w/ muski ever again.. muski leaves and rahul stands there stunned

Post Reply New Post

Go to top