Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mayank/Rahul-Muskaan/Drasthi Resort!! - Page 2

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

ermm..maybe we could just make a new front page here and tell her to just copy/paste that way she doesn't have to do too much

Janu!! Can you PM me your creations or the link to your gallery?

It took me ages to even get the front page as updated as it is now. Literally days because who has time for this. And now it hasn't been updated for a while again. Umm.. I will PM Mansi and take care of it. I have to go now but will be back later. Bye guys!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
but he shudnt hav splurted out that thing by vch she slapped...
ramusk thumbnail
muski was so adorable today....
esp her lines..
damn it rahul !! she wanna marry u....
ramusk thumbnail
well just now saw the new promo...RM not so emphasized ...muski is in a western skirt til knee length and may be rahul gets jealous n gets protective n takes her into a room.....
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyyy!! :O:O:O Muskaan slapped him??? :O:O I really didnt like that part.. but still atleast we got a long RM scene and their pillow fight was really cuteeeee and ofcourse not to forget rahul looked damnnnnn hot! hope they dont drag this drama too much.
Namrata_12 thumbnail
srii post the promo here pleasee!
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omhhh loved today's episode..except for the slap part!!!! their pillow part was sooo cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!and when rahul was on top of her he looked damn hot..and their conversation ofc. very touchy!!!! loved it totally..but the slap spoiled all the fun
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just saw the new promo...muskaan looks reallly good in western dress and it seems that rahul is jealous so see her like that!!!!
Namrata_12 thumbnail

heyyy dipii u still there??

omgg yeaa the promo!! ahh!! now im guessing muskaan will just try to make him jealous and make him propose to her.. i really dont want that becuz they will just drag it and eventually they will marry and no more RM! :(
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

Janu!! Can you PM me your creations or the link to your gallery?

It took me ages to even get the front page as updated as it is now. Literally days because who has time for this. And now it hasn't been updated for a while again. Umm.. I will PM Mansi and take care of it. I have to go now but will be back later. Bye guys!!

i'll try to pm you my creations b/c my RM creations are scattered everywhere in my gallery :/