Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cyber vs Reality" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Very interesting Topic ROA   Well I m new to DM too! A friend brought me to this section .  I m loving it so far & drop in whenevr I can. 

Agreed !There is a thin line of separation as with all things in general. & yes for sum the virtual world can B a route of escape

Safe if  we use our common sense . I n fact there R lot of imp tips in one of the topics here in DM  about it . I found it quite useful . I like to visit here as I can exchange my views with a number of ppl at my convenience though I m afraid it wastes a lot of time LOL

suicide ! Thats silly really - why shud any1 take that extreme step ?Shocked

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rage-Of-Angels

Waves!

There is a thin line between reality and virtual world that should never be crossed, but when do you realize that the line has been crossed and you have let yourself slip into the imagination world?

You just know it !LOL

Anyways, for others to know it,

a simple answer would be , that the performance of the individual dips in whatever field he is working, as long as thats not the case, most probably he is handling his online personality well enough .......and has not been split into 2 personalities LOL

Could virtual world be seen as a route to escape from reality when it gets too hard to take?

You can't really live in a virtual world , can you ? It might in some ways acts as a stress buster, but certainly , its not an escape route into a different planet, let the scientists find that LOL

Another point is that you can't really escape any situation without creating even a bigger mess to escape.

In virtual world without end where real people create online personality called avatars?  How safe is virtual world?<100% even after all security measures(like any other thing)

Virtual world is a second life for some and what attracts you to the virtual world?

This place LOL along with many other things though

Basically the main question to everyone is what is cyber world to you and how does it affect your life?

Cyber world to me is basically..........timepass ? a lot of it thoughLOL ....and well, it does help a lot in my work also.....really lot in certain casesSmile

Do you know anyone where cyber world has destroyed reality?

No

Every now and then you hear news about people committing suicide etc because of this - has cyber world ever affected you personally?

Maybe, i think yes, in a positive way, but i'll not reveal the exact details , cos work is in progress LOL

Also do you guyz come here to get a break from reality? Or is this your reality? Basically in other words is cyber world a place or you be who you are not in reality?

I am here what i am in reality, minus "certain things" plus "a different set of certain things"Big smile

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
On a quick note, there's a very thick line of distinction between the real and the virtual world, and when you see that light thinning is when its time to wave this virtual world goodbye. Although a virtual world may give us pleasant experiences and interactions, there are many mysteries in this world, that should be left alone. When the fire refuses to be hot, the ocean to refuses to be deep, the sky refuses to be blue, and flames refuse to rage, is when even the angels start transforming to devils.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

On a quick note, there's a very thick line of distinction between the real and the virtual world, and when you see that light thinning

how can the line thin suddenly,
a thick line is a thick line and will remain a thick lineLOL
anyways got your pointSmile

is when its time to wave this virtual world goodbye. Although a virtual world may give us pleasant experiences and interactions, there are many mysteries in this world, that should be left alone. When the fire refuses to be hot, the ocean to refuses to be deep, the sky refuses to be blue, and flames refuse to rage, is when even the angels start transforming to devils.

i think when all that happens, we are not on planet earth LOL
Anyways, the line is too philosophical for me, and it goes over my head,
look .........there it is going,,,,,,,bye !LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

On a quick note, there's a very thick line of distinction between the real and the virtual world, and when you see that light thinning

how can the line thin suddenly,
a thick line is a thick line and will remain a thick lineLOL
anyways got your pointSmile

Ahh, it may not be the line that is losing its thickness, but it may be your vision, losing its judgment.

is when its time to wave this virtual world goodbye. Although a virtual world may give us pleasant experiences and interactions, there are many mysteries in this world, that should be left alone. When the fire refuses to be hot, the ocean to refuses to be deep, the sky refuses to be blue, and flames refuse to rage, is when even the angels start transforming to devils.

i think when all that happens, we are not on planet earth LOL
Anyways, the line is too philosophical for me, and it goes over my head,
look .........there it is going,,,,,,,bye !LOL

That line is not intended for you ...  there is nothing philosophical about that line ... so let it fly freely. LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top