Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "@@Ek Nanhi Pari-Mugdha(Chandni)fc@@sexy towel scen" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Mugdha Chapekar is Nanhi Pari

Mugdha Chapekar, popularly known as Sanyukta of Prithviraj Chauhan, will be seen next as Chandni in Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari (Colors). Promos featuring the actress are currently airing and though Mugdha refused to reveal much about the show, she spoke to us about her love of varied roles and her break from television.

"WHEN I heard about the role, I immediately said yes. But even though the promos are on, they have instructed me not to talk about it." Mugdha explains.

The actress says she would like to try out as many different roles as possible, adding, "As an artist I would love to accept different roles, they would be very good opportunities for me. In my previous shows, I have played the role of a princess (Sanyukta) and an action heroine."

Mugdha's only show Dharam Veer wrapped up last year, leaving her with a lot of time to relax. She says, "I was just chilling and resting at home, catching up with my friends and enjoying myself with my family. I really did not do anything. I finished my graduation (B.A in English Literature), and now I am planning to do my masters degree in the same. I was getting a few acting offers but I did not sign anything. Acting is like my hobby. That is how I am treating it."

Mugdha's will make her entry on Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari after a few weeks. The show revolves around the Chawla family, who is expecting a baby girl from their youngest Bahu. Soon, this girl grows up to become everyone's favourite. At the same time, the family is overprotective of her and she will have to face the consequences of that.

The show will air on March 9 at 9.30.

Karan Wahi on his new Colour show Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari.

March 9, 2009

Karan Wahi who had first blasted on the TV screen as Ranveer in Star One's youth cult show Remix is keeping his fingers crossed. For this dude's long absence from the idiot box will end next week with the launch of Colour's new show, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari. However he is not cent sure of his presence as the contract is yet to be signed "There are still some issues which need to be ironed out." he says.

This DJ' s Creative Unit show was first supposed to air on 9x, but because of problems with the latter channel, it was shifted to Colours. Karan says "Everything happens for the good as Colour assures us better ratings. The show is based on the concept of the importance of the girl child. Our theme is quite contemporary in the sense that many people these days want a female child, times are changing".

Talking about his character, who's name is yet to be confirmed, Karan says "He is a today's guy who falls in love with the lead girl called Kusum . How our relationship goes on is the crux of the story. She being a only girl in the family is heavily protected by her relatives. And the best part is that there is big difference in our respective value systems". He goes on, "My character will make an appearance within the next 2/3 weeks. This delay is because the show begins with the Kusum being born. She will soon grow up . Its good that I did not make appearance then as I would have been charged with child molestation", he jokes .

He further does not have much information about the change of the lead actress. The character of Kusum was first supposed to be essayed by Menka Lalwani, but now is being played by Mugdha Chapekar. "I have no clue as to the reason for this change, kindly ask the producer . Infact I had no idea about it till I went for the promo shoot.I had shot large portions with Menka so all that goes waste".

On his long absence from TV, Karan says, "After Remix, I did not want to do same old stuff and secondly I had considered a couple of films which unfortunately did not see the light of the day. Agreed out of sight is out of mind but even now people still remember me as Ranveer of Remix"

Ask Karan about the SET reality show, Mr and Ms TV he did early last year and his face glows up ." I learned a lot. It gave me a platform to showcase my hidden mimic skills. Only thing I would advice others is that even if they black out on the dance floor, they should not show it for had I not done that, I would have surely won the crown". His jodi along with Jasweer Kaur lost out in the finale to Swapnil and Purbi Joshi.

Although he accepts that many people did not see the show as it had a very short duration(9 days), he still stands by the concept, "it was designed in such a way that you could not show it week by week. The rounds was impromptu, so you had to shoot non stop ".

Edited by zaara019 - 10 March 2009 at 11:24am

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged

more added soon

Edited by zaara019 - 12 March 2009 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiG

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u