Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I see some members interested in the serial. So this thread.

Thedal so far

Let me tell u one thing this serial is highly philosophical. Its hard to bring the whole thing in updates. But i am sure updates will help in small way.

Its based mainly on ashok & his thedal.There r so many charecters & i am not gud at listing so i will intro them in the updates in do from today one by one.

Ashok is an extraordinary college Kid. He has divine interventions guiding him in his search.

Inbtw cho sir comes & talks abt various issues  tat is raised in serial in funny way& its very thut provokingClapClapClap

i will try my best for giving updates from episode 26 which i saw yesderday.it might not be up to markTongue

P.s - thread will be made normal if there r no takers

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 11 March 2009 at 10:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeyam63giriadimainithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yenge brahmanan- Jaya TV updated daily" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
episode 26- 9.03.2009

Ashok has seen singaram( a rowdy right hand of vayapuri) doing a crime & is adamant tat he will tell police

His dad nathan scolds him not too cause vayapuri helps him in business.

CHO sir comes & talks abt dharma here. He tells dharma differs from person to person & one shud act according to his conscience which is called swadharma. He sites examples from our epics.

(this helped me take one important decision so only guys i say give this serial a shot)

Ashok ends up burning a library book in college & gets dismissed as he says only bhagavat gita & books like tat r to be called THE BOOK . Others r not to be called so. His friends made him to burn the book.

His dad nathan gets angry & says he will talk to college authorities

Theduvom

If anybody cud get pictures for this serial it wud be gud

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 10 March 2009 at 2:32am

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates mathi...

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
episode 27, 10/03/09

Nathan , goes & en quires the principal angrily  y did he dismiss his son
The princi has an valid reason. He says all they do is rag ashok since he is diff( the ragging scenes were yukes)
. So its safe for him to remain home. Princi quotes an incident of ashok not reporting even when a student stoned him.

Cut comes CHO & his producer. Ya the producer asks que always & cho ans them.The Pro says is ashok a jadam. CHo tells the story of jadabharathar to explain body & soul r diff.He says ashok is sithapragyan(hope i spelled it right)

Ashok tells princi even a mango tree gives fruit in return for stone i am a human i will not do them harm. Nathan is convinced his son shud not study in college.

He goes home & discusses the same with his wife vasu(ashok;s mom). Mom is amazed wat ashok will do now. Dad says if he cud find out tat he wud be gr8er one than ashok. He says ashok is on Gyana margam

Cho comes & satires the present education system. He says we make kids study teh sub whick kids next door studys. He is rightLOLLOL. He quotes Mahakavi bharathiayar to say even kids now a days don't know abt real india thru this english education system

Note- watever i say here is wat cho says in serial. En mela panchidathinga plsTongue

Theduvom

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 10 March 2009 at 9:19am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
good work.......mathi...

come on readers ...now it is your turn to come forward and show your appreciation to the updater........

Thanks again mathi.......nallu......

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
thanks atinamma& nitzBig smile

episode 28

starts with kripa's family

for ur info kripa loves priya but they have fixed his marriage with jayanthi

his dad is seeing priya's jadhagam & krips asks him any chance of love marriageLOL . His dad says yes.

He refuses to marry jayanthi. parents feel bad for taking decision without consulting him & his dad says he will go & inform jayanthi's family in person.

Vembu(jayanthi's dad) & sambhu (kripa's dad)LOL talk.

After sambhu leaves J "s family discusses y the proposal broke. J takes it easily( strong galThumbs Up).

Neelakandan's(DAD) family

parvatham(MOM)

Uma(DOT)

They discuss abt ashok getting dismissed from college first. Neelu says in no way they can help ashok.

Then they discuss abt kripa- jayanthi

(man i wonder they have any other job or notLOL)

Ashok's dad is tensed with his job & ashok advices him" kadkamai sei palanai ethir parathe"

His dad scolds him saying he shud wear a kavi & come behind himLOL

CHO comes inbtw & says stoeyof krishna where he calls himself nithya bramhachariShocked as krishna has no pattru in wat he is doing.

Uma ( seems like she has interest in ashok) asks  her dad to save ashok from goons. Her mom rightly tells her vasu will not like uma showing interest in ashok.

Theduvom

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 11 March 2009 at 10:37pm

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks mathi...

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
12. 03.09

nothing much

neelakandan & vembhu discuss abt surya kriganam

CHO says there must be a reason for teh beliefs abt kriganam

vembhu sees kripa & priya in park & informs his family.

He advices sambhu to marry them off to save family's gud name

Sambhu talks gud abt vembhu saying he thinks gud of kripa even when he refused her dot

Vembhu says its the duty of vaithika to think gud for all as they pray for the gud of whole world.

CHo tells correctly media has made love as a compulsion & love has become a public affair now

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 13 March 2009 at 2:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top