Debate Mansion

Old Woman to get 40 lashes for 'mingling' with men (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 23

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace_islam

.where (in west)we are judge by size of our legs and size of our clothes,,,realy we hate this rubbish..here womens are more happy even womens are more happier than so called freedom oof western womens..
and whats hell with not driving..yar womens are very happy..they enjoy their self even i like ksa very mush bcoz here we have many facilities...i think no safe place for womens in this world other then ksa..
and here all men respect woemen..plz stop al this we are very happy what we are..no need to care about us...western media should care about their womens bcoz they are not safe from men
thank u

Do you know that what you write above for women in west is not true at all?

In west and everywhere a person is judged by his or her personality and never like what you say.

I agree when you say that west has "some" misconceptions about eastern countries, but then this is also misconception about west on our part if we think like above.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 11 March 2009 at 10:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Woman to get 40 lashes for 'mingling' with men (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@ peace_islam

just out of curiosity , wats ur age ? and what is ur profession? r u a student? if yes wat do u study ? if nt wat do u do?

and another thing i want to clearly knw from u!! wats ur point of veiw abt islam , terrorism , and countries like pakistan , India , USA , ksa.. etc.. i want to knw in ur words!

Edited by tpam - 11 March 2009 at 10:46am

Connie

IF-Dazzler

Connie

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Gauri..... I completely agree with u.....if you do get a chance read books like Princess, Mayada (daughter of Iraq) and Desert Royal written by Jean Sasson. They are interesting, I'm sure u will like them.

I don't want to post much cos it will turn into a religious debate Wink

Edited by Connie - 11 March 2009 at 10:59am

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace_islam

i think u dont know that  majority of  womens   dont want to drive car..actually womens are not hardworking i just dont like this habbit they only enjoy.. no work for them bcoz their husbands are there for them every time..here womens are very fat Winkbcoz they dont do much hardwork they only enjoy outside..here n there..and speacially their eating habbits...u ppls maybe dont know about them but i tell u they are very happy with laws of ksa,,atleast laws are very good for muslims..if some one dont like then wat can we do???Embarrassed
well if some one has more than 1 wife husaband treat them equally and majority of men have one wife...their life is full of luxury..Smile

Feeling Happy and having freedom are orthogonal concepts. "Feeling" happy doesn't mean that you have freedom.

For example suppose a person gets lashes everyday and one day he gets less lashes as reward then he will be happy.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 11 March 2009 at 10:52am

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@ Gauri, it's not just the Islamic countries, though I agree that it's much more pervasive there.

Look at the bangalore pub fiasco. Where are those men from - the caves??? We did have the pink chaddhi reaction, but to be honest, there still enough cavemen and women in the society who give pretty vociferous support to such cavemanish tactics.

Here Rihanna gets beaten black and blue by Brown, and still agrees to 'take' him back........and that is inspite of all the choices she has in this world. Even after the public outcry which has been so fierce,  Rihanna chooses to give him another chance.

Sometimes I feel that it's us, the common man who acquiescences to these atrocities by being a silent spectator . Sometimes in the name of love, other times in name of 'safety' , 'honour' etc etc.

Edited by Minnie - 11 March 2009 at 10:54am

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

^^ Gauri I completely agree with u.....if you do get a chance read books like Princess, Mayada (daughter of Iraq) and Desert Royal written by Jean Sasson. They are interesting, I'm sure u will like them.

Mayada is terrific. But 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' beats them all..........

That book opened my eyes. All men are not equal, and women can be as unforgiving. We have our own bride burnings to attest to that brutal fact.
I

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top