Debate Mansion

Old Woman to get 40 lashes for 'mingling' with men (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Why is there so much concern about women driving... even in western society... driving and women is more like comedy.... SA is just not wanting to get that comedy out there....Car is a good place to have s*x....Nevertheless where do these women want to drive and go anyways.... unless they are adulterous...LOL.. feel like a sheikh from SA now..

ConfusedOuch
LOL You are NOT alone, even am wondering, Qwerty appko kya hogaya? LOL Like har mulakat ka anjaam judaai kyo hai...am like Qwerty har post ka anjaam Wink kyo hai?LOLLOL Can we assume 'Homosexuality in skls?, topic' making a big outwardly impact hereLOLLOL (nevermind am just kiddin here)
i am sorry uss bold word ko maine kuch aur hi padha....LOL.. aisi koi baat nahi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Woman to get 40 lashes for 'mingling' with men (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
^^^ Oh Lord!! Kuch nahi hosakta ehaa... parallel to Sawan key andhey ko hara hi hara nazar aata hai :( ... chalo asssi koi baat nahi hai, phir thik hai..lol

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
How is car driving related to adultery ?Confused....what a woman of 75 + can do with two men who were like children to her....baat kuch hajam nahi hui..

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

How is car driving related to adultery ?Confused....what a woman of 75 + can do with two men who were like children to her....baat kuch hajam nahi hui..
  the way you put it is not digestible... we should ask the guys who flogged,... may be they saw something else somethign more!!!!Smile

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

^^^ Oh Lord!! Kuch nahi hosakta ehaa... parallel to Sawan key andhey ko hara hi hara nazar aata hai :( ... chalo asssi koi baat nahi hai, phir thik hai..lol
LOL depress mat ho yaar...saawan ka andha, dimag key andhon sey achha hota hai...LOL... usse kuch nazar toh aata hai!!

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crossroads7

Originally posted by peace_islam

hats off to u....ClapClapClap
just love u...i think who ever thinks bad about ksa he must visit there..i m sure his opinon will change..

Yeah, i bet. The opinion cant go down anymore than it has.Wink

i dont know wat the hell wid ppls y they dont want to live us in peace..specially western media..ohh god they are ----------------------------------- i m living in saudi arabia since 9 yrs but i never heard this kind of news western media they dont know that womens are very happy and we muslims hate western culture...where (in west)we are judge by size of our legs and size of our clothes,,,realy we hate this rubbish..here womens are more happy even womens are more happier than so called freedom oof western womens..
and whats hell with not driving..yar womens are very happy..they enjoy their self even i like ksa very mush bcoz here we have many facilities...i think no safe place for womens in this world other then ksa..
and here all men respect woemen..plz stop al this we are very happy what we are..no need to care about us...western media should care about their womens bcoz they are not safe from men
thank u

Oh sure. TongueThat's why people who make the rules (men) in Ksa dont allow women to drive, and they keep their women in hiding. Sounds like a system to perpetuate male domination primarily, safety being just the excuse.WinkLOL

BTW, what's wrong with showing a bit of the leg? Like it or not, girls everywhere are judged for their looks. Some do it openly, others are hypocrites when it comes to it. Now dont tell me people are not interested in looks when they are marrying the second, third and umpteenth one- lots do in Ksa by the way. WinkThey are not doing that because they got tired of the first wife's cooking, do you say?Wink

See, the entire point about civilization is offering people choices.  That is sumthing not in abundant supply in Ksa.  Offer the "safe" women in Ksa the choice to be free to drive, to mingle with men, to get out from the primitive well they have lived in and explore the world etc., and we'll quickly find out what they want. Meanwhile, to impose restrictions on people and claim the authorities are doing it for anyone's welfare sounds like the bull it is.

i think u dont know that  majority of  womens   dont want to drive car..actually womens are not hardworking i just dont like this habbit they only enjoy.. no work for them bcoz their husbands are there for them every time..here womens are very fat Winkbcoz they dont do much hardwork they only enjoy outside..here n there..and speacially their eating habbits...u ppls maybe dont know about them but i tell u they are very happy with laws of ksa,,atleast laws are very good for muslims..if some one dont like then wat can we do???Embarrassed
well if some one has more than 1 wife husaband treat them equally and majority of men have one wife...their life is full of luxury..Smile

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@ qwerty ...u r rite but who wants to ask that guy who flogged whatever the reason was....if she did something in her past then flogging at this age doesn't make any sense..Confused

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace_islam

i think u dont know that  majority of  womens   dont want to drive car..actually womens are not hardworking i just dont like this habbit they only enjoy.. no work for them bcoz their husbands are there for them every time..here womens are very fat Winkbcoz they dont do much hardwork they only enjoy outside..here n there..and speacially their eating habbits...u ppls maybe dont know about them but i tell u they are very happy with laws of ksa,,atleast laws are very good for muslims..if some one dont like then wat can we do???Embarrassed
well if some one has more than 1 wife husaband treat them equally and majority of men have one wife...their life is full of luxury..Smile

Shocked @bold - Are you for real, representing any truth here? Am speechless, I wish I can present this post next time anyone talks about gender equality and blah.

ps - please lets keep religion out of this post.

Edited by raj5000 - 11 March 2009 at 10:42am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top