Debate Mansion

Old Woman to get 40 lashes for 'mingling' with men (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace_islam

hats off to u....ClapClapClap
just love u...i think who ever thinks bad about ksa he must visit there..i m sure his opinon will change..

I hope so too. No one said it's a bad country. However, some of the rules do make you think hard. Also, it depends on what kind of environment anyone has landed in KSA. My husband stayed there for 6 months and hated it. The restrictions, the rules about so many things that didn't make sense - he could not take it. My English friends who stayed there for five years loved it. Maybe because they stayed on a secluded area where they had a pub ( a pub!) and pool and loads of other Europeans for company. When they went out, they wore the burkhas and hijabs - my friend said it did make them feel safe or else everyone stared at them in a way that made them feel like aliens.

i dont know wat the hell wid ppls y they dont want to live us in peace..specially western media..ohh god they are ----------------------------------- i m living in saudi arabia since 9 yrs but i never heard this kind of news

Western media is equally relentless about their own people, trust me. A woman murdered her own three year old - she is paying hell for it. A man mudered his wife and child, he is also paying for it with his life. However, if an old woman took help from two men - the young men would be lauded for helping her. Punishing her for that ?? Only someone insane can sanction that. In all this, the sufferer is the common man. I am sure there are thousands who do not agree, but then again there are more who agree. hence the tussle.

western media they dont know that womens are very happy and we muslims hate western culture...where (in west)we are judge by size of our legs and size of our clothes,,,realy we hate this rubbish..here womens are more happy even womens are more happier than so called freedom oof western womens..

And who exactly has fed that kind of rubbish to you ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Woman to get 40 lashes for 'mingling' with men (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Moderator's Note:

WARNING to ALL, who are once again routing this topic towards evaluating religion(s).

READ the topic again - and focus on it, give a broader outlook rather then getting stuck in the same old curse of DM topics ...downing each other based on country / caste and religion.

Dev team is disappointed and sad to end up, closing sensitive topics that are not dealt with members maturedly. Instead of closing we feel the need of closing members who are inconsiderate / disrespectfull /instigating rather then topics.

No more KGCry talks he said this firstEmbarrassed so IEmbarrassed said this and that, own responsibility of what you write/say and do. As long as you are within COC no harm done.

Please keep this in mind before you make the next post on this or any other topic.

All the Best!!

Thank you,

Edited by raj5000 - 10 March 2009 at 9:25pm

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

just love u...i think who ever thinks bad about ksa he must visit there..i m sure his opinon will change..

I hope so too. No one said it's a bad country. However, some of the rules do make you think hard. Also, it depends on what kind of environment anyone has landed in KSA. My husband stayed there for 6 months and hated it. The restrictions, the rules about so many things that didn't make sense - he could not take it. My English friends who stayed there for five years loved it. Maybe because they stayed on a secluded area where they had a pub ( a pub!) and pool and loads of other Europeans for company. When they went out, they wore the burkhas and hijabs - my friend said it did make them feel safe or else everyone stared at them in a way that made them feel like aliens.

i dont know wat the hell wid ppls y they dont want to live us in peace..specially western media..ohh god they are ----------------------------------- i m living in saudi arabia since 9 yrs but i never heard this kind of news

Western media is equally relentless about their own people, trust me. A woman murdered her own three year old - she is paying hell for it. A man mudered his wife and child, he is also paying for it with his life. However, if an old woman took help from two men - the young men would be lauded for helping her. Punishing her for that ?? Only someone insane can sanction that. In all this, the sufferer is the common man. I am sure there are thousands who do not agree, but then again there are more who agree. hence the tussle.

western media they dont know that womens are very happy and we muslims hate western culture...where (in west)we are judge by size of our legs and size of our clothes,,,realy we hate this rubbish..here womens are more happy even womens are more happier than so called freedom oof western womens..

And who exactly has fed that kind of rubbish to you ??

no here we dont have any pub disco etc..alhumdulillah..Smile
saudi is a country that has less rates of crime bcoz of strickly laws..well i think for non muslims these are very stricly but we love ksa for many reasons...
west media=yellow journalismAngry

crossroads7

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crossroads7

Yeah, i bet. The opinion cant go down anymore than it has.Wink

i dont know wat the hell wid ppls y they dont want to live us in peace..specially western media..ohh god they are ----------------------------------- i m living in saudi arabia since 9 yrs but i never heard this kind of news western media they dont know that womens are very happy and we muslims hate western culture...where (in west)we are judge by size of our legs and size of our clothes,,,realy we hate this rubbish..here womens are more happy even womens are more happier than so called freedom oof western womens..
and whats hell with not driving..yar womens are very happy..they enjoy their self even i like ksa very mush bcoz here we have many facilities...i think no safe place for womens in this world other then ksa..
and here all men respect woemen..plz stop al this we are very happy what we are..no need to care about us...western media should care about their womens bcoz they are not safe from men
thank u

Oh sure. TongueThat's why people who make the rules (men) in Ksa dont allow women to drive, and they keep their women in hiding. Sounds like a system to perpetuate male domination primarily, safety being just the excuse.WinkLOL

BTW, what's wrong with showing a bit of the leg? Like it or not, girls everywhere are judged for their looks. Some do it openly, others are hypocrites when it comes to it. Now dont tell me people are not interested in looks when they are marrying the second, third and umpteenth one- lots do in Ksa by the way. WinkThey are not doing that because they got tired of the first wife's cooking, do you say?Wink

See, the entire point about civilization is offering people choices.  That is sumthing not in abundant supply in Ksa.  Offer the "safe" women in Ksa the choice to be free to drive, to mingle with men, to get out from the primitive well they have lived in and explore the world etc., and we'll quickly find out what they want. Meanwhile, to impose restrictions on people and claim the authorities are doing it for anyone's welfare sounds like the bull it is.

Why is there so much concern about women driving... even in western society... driving and women is more like comedy.... SA is just not wanting to get that comedy out there....Car is a good place to have s*x....Nevertheless where do these women want to drive and go anyways.... unless they are adulterous...LOL.. feel like a sheikh from SA now..

Edited by qwertyesque - 11 March 2009 at 8:24am

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Why is there so much concern about women driving... even in western society... driving and women is more like comedy.... SA is just not wanting to get that comedy out there....Car is a good place to have s*x....Nevertheless where do these women want to drive and go anyways.... unless they are adulterous...LOL.. feel like a sheikh from SA now..

ConfusedOuch

ok ok .. i rescind to your severe umbrage...LOL....One reason for not letting them drive is

Wife: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."
Husband: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous."
Wife: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."
Husband: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. Where's the car?"
Wife: "In the swimming pool."

LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 11 March 2009 at 8:49am

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

ConfusedOuch
LOL You are NOT alone, even am wondering, Qwerty appko kya hogaya? LOL Like har mulakat ka anjaam judaai kyo hai...am like Qwerty har post ka anjaam Wink kyo hai?LOLLOL Can we assume 'Homosexuality in skls?, topic' making a big outwardly impact hereLOLLOL (nevermind am just kiddin here)

Edited by raj5000 - 11 March 2009 at 8:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top