Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

soni2004

Goldie

soni2004

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I love the pairing of Muskaan and Rahul.  I think the actors have really great chemistry...I also think the characters of Rahul and Muskaan are so matched.  That being said....

Before Rahul and Muskaan had sexy time (quoting borat) ..Rahul said to Muskaan "meri zindagi ab thumari hai"
Then the promo for tomorrow (march 10) shows Rahul saying to Muskaan "meri zindagi meri apni nay hai"...however a few days ago it was his enough so that he could tell Muskaan it was now hers...hmmmmmmmmm!

Rahul should stop listening to Armaan (because at every stage of his relationship wtih Riddhima there have been problems....I mean have they even kissed) and he should stop listening to Anjali (because despite what Atul thinks he and Anjali are not even close to being in a relationship).......

Rahul and Muskaan are by far more advanced in their relationship even though they are not officially committed.
That also being said I LOVE RAHUL...I mean I love rahul and muskaan. LOL!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul Rahul Rahul!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I love the pair too! And yes, Mayank and Dhursti have electrifying chemistry!!!

In fact, I lost interest in DMG when Rahul left and there was no RM track, and I gradually stopped watching, because frankly Abhi-Nikki track didn't interest me as they don't have any chemistry compared to RM or AR (IMO, not to offend their fans). And AR track was getting a bit redundant... It was only when I saw a tellybuzz article that said "Rahul is back", I started watching this show again!

Edited by coolfire - 09 March 2009 at 12:48pm

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hmm i also like their pair they r awesome couple

a2zahid

IF-Sizzlerz

a2zahid

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
like their pair too..thy hav a amazing chemistry!Embarrassed

...Aphrodite...

...Aphrodite...

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfire

I love the pair too! And yes, Mayank and Dhursti have electrifying chemistry!!!

In fact, I lost interest in DMG when Rahul left and there was no RM track, and I gradually stopped watching, because frankly Abhi-Nikki track didn't interest me as they don't have any chemistry compared to RM or AR (IMO, not to offend their fans). And AR track was getting a bit redundant... It was only when I saw a tellybuzz article that said "Rahul is back", I started watching this show again!

agreed agreed agreed...AR is getting tedious to watch imo and Abhi Nikki have potential but all of this childplay is really putting me off. I stopped watching too and only started watching it again when rahul came back!

chocogurl

IF-Sizzlerz

chocogurl

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Their pair is awesome!! Both Mayank and Dhrusti have beautiful chemistry!! Love RM!!

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
i love their pair too! they are awesome and soo cute! agree he shouldnt listen to armaan.

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
  i agree. he shouldnt be listening to armaan. how many probs has armaans own decisions led to in his own life. he should do what he thinks is right.
i noticed that also that he said his life was her b4 the deed nd now his lifes not his to promise anything. i totally understand muski bein pissed off then. typical guy.

even when they fight their chemistry is amazin. luv them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top