Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I think one of the main reasons Naitik would want to meet with her again is that, in today's epi, he noticed her fiddling with her hands and dupatta several times.....He may just think that she was unable to speak today because she was extremely nervous and therefore wants to give her another chance to see if she's still going to be this nervous in their second meeting.....He seemed to already be enamoured with her when he saw her earlier on in the epi today and this may also be part of the reason that he's willing to give her a second chance.....

But really, I don't understand the girl either......I know why she was so nervous and I would've understood if she was being a bit quieter than usual, but she didn't say a single thing! That was too much! A smile wouldn't have killed her......  

Edited by chronic - 09 March 2009 at 9:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chronic

I think one of the main reasons Naitik would want to meet with her again is because, in today's epi, he noticed her fiddling with her hands and dupatta several times.....He may just think that she was unable to speak today because she was extremely nervous and therefore wants to give her another chance to see if she's still going to be this nervous in their second meeting.....He seemed to already be enamoured with her when he saw her earlier on in the epi today and this may also be part of the reason that he's willing to give her a second chance.....

But really, I don't understand the girl either......I know why she was so nervous and I would've understood if she was being a bit quieter than usual, but she didn't say a single thing! That was too much!   

That's exactly it, Shumi darling!WinkLOL......Naitik ko pehli nazar mein pehla pyar ho gaya hai!LOLLOL....There is no other possible logical reason for him giving her another chance....she took her silence wayyyyyyy too far....as Tanu was saying in the previous post also...even some silent gesture would have been fine....she didn't even do that much! So I guess only her nervous fiddling with the dupatta may have given Natik some pause....although he did look kinda pissed off when he left the terrace and later when he was talking to his Mom and said, 'let's go home, I'll tell you there"....he sounded kinda angry there too.

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

That's exactly it, Shumi darling!WinkLOL......Naitik ko pehli nazar mein pehla pyar ho gaya hai!LOLLOL....There is no other possible logical reason for him giving her another chance....she took her silence wayyyyyyy too far....as Tanu was saying in the previous post also...even some silent gesture would have been fine....she didn't even do that much! So I guess only her nervous fiddling with the dupatta may have given Natik some pause....although he did look kinda pissed off when he left the terrace and later when he was talking to his Mom and said, 'let's go home, I'll tell you there"....he sounded kinda angry there too.

Hey Anu.....darling!Tongue

God, I know! Love at first sight again...??!! *Sigh*......But really yaar, most guys would prolly be quite angry with a girl who just refuses to speak even after he asks her if she's being forced into this marriage......Actually anyone would take that as a sign of rudeness.....But here, I guess she was visibly nervous, so that's why I figured that he'll be willing to see her again cuz he noticed her nervousness and also cuz he's a really kind hearted guy in general....so I don't think he'd be the type of guy to see her family go through any badnami by refusing her without even giving her a second chance......... 

Edited by chronic - 09 March 2009 at 9:18pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hawww Shumi! Maine itne pyar se darling bola and  you're making fun of it??? Very bad! :P lol

Yeah, any average guy would take that as a sign of rudeness only....if that was Rituraj say for example, he would never give her a second glance....but since this IS Naitik....i.e. the hero of this story...and that of Akshara....lol....so we know that he will come back for her! Cuz they are meant to be! LOL....I'm in a dramatic mood right now :P haha

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Aww, I'm sorry......How was your day Anu darling?? Any fire alarms go off at your work place? It sure did at mine......

LOL...yeah, I can see that you're in a dramatic mood.....Watched something serious? But yeah, he has to be perrfect of course.....He is the hero! What else were we really expecting? But y'know, in that TB article, Rajan is quoted as saying that their love story will be different than the usual onscreen Indian soap love stories.....That has gotten me interested in the show again!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Charu, when he said if you don't speak up, it will seem to be as if you're being forced and even then she didn't say anything.

I know how arranged marriages can be and how terrifying it can be, but when he said that he would be thinking she was being forced, she didn't say anything at all. It just seemed to confirm his fear that she is being forced which is why I was surprised that he wanted to talk to her alone again because she didn't speak a word to him.
i understand yaar she cud have spoken up..at least smiled n said i'm very nervous so tht he understands why she's not able to speak up...but kya kehti woh? no no i wanna marry u.....

i'm not saying it's not her fault..she was a nervous wreck...in the back of her mind she'd thought that if she does speak up then she might say something wrong...n when she saw her silence is doing more damage than her talking, even then she didn't speak up...

if i had not known that Naitik is the main lead n her husband i wud have really thrashed her for this LOLLOLLOL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chronic

Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Anu.....darling!Tongue

God, I know! Love at first sight again...??!! *Sigh*......But really yaar, most guys would prolly be quite angry with a girl who just refuses to speak even after he asks her if she's being forced into this marriage......Actually anyone would take that as a sign of rudeness.....But here, I guess she was visibly nervous, so that's why I figured that he'll be willing to see her again cuz he noticed her nervousness and also cuz he's a really kind hearted guy in general....so I don't think he'd be the type of guy to see her family go through any badnami by refusing her without even giving her a second chance......... 

the creatives must n i think they will tell us the reason why Naitik didn't refuse her rightaway...a girl OR a boy might not be able to talk properly in the first meeting only bec. they r strangers..it's upto u to give a second chance to the other person..it's not inhuman...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

I am so happy that I did not remain awake till midnight to see this episode (When its aired in my country!)

For what? Akshara acting dumb as a pair of dumbells again?Confused

Gawd...this girl is driving me nuts!Angry Everytime, I sit down to watch YRKKH with some flicker of hope, that maybe the creatives will add some character, some dimension, something new to Akshara's character instead of giving her lovely clothes and jewels to wear, but no!Ouch

Which era does she belong to exactly? There is something as creative licence and there is something as gross exaggeration! Nothing such has happened to Akshara that gives her a reason to behave with such lack of rational and brains!

Why did she agree to meet Naitik in the first place if all she had to do was keep mum?Confused Isn't that akin to insulting the guest? Going blank and feeling nervous is one thing, but losing your tounge completely is quite another thing! There is absolutely no reason for her to feel this nervous that she is not even able to say hello to the poor guy! Confused

The only reason why Naitik would want to meet Akshara a second time was because the Director wants him to do so! Any actual guy wouldn't give the time of his day to a girl who cannot even greet him politely!

This show is so exasperating...and its really sad that Rajan Shahi gives out interviews stating that the episode where Naitik and Akshara meet is going to be a huge one and that the buildup (what buildup?) was given for this episode....

What an utter disappointment!

Soapie

nobody is born perfect.......imperfections were in the serial from day 1...the family is shown to be very orthodox and conservative......if Akshara had low self confidence then she wouldn't have opened up to Rituraj....

behaving this way has nothing to do with her living in a palatial palace n leading a luxurious life......she hasn't seen the ups and downs of life...she acted immaturely bec. she was too much scared n concerned abt her parents reputation..not tht the family's pride and honour is intact  now tht she hasn't spoken at all....If she cud have spoken well n good, if she didn't, no big deal....n this time her parents supported her....i'm happy abt it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top