Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by ManaliS

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...

LOL Manali, yaar she is just an ultra hyper chick....I guess she feels that last time she talked a bit more openly toh sab gadbad ho gayi so this time she's totally keeping mum to avoid saying anything 'wrong' even by accidentConfusedLOL.....thats exactly what happened na.....her parents have drilled this fear into her head.....so much so that shez developed a phobia now bout meeting boys alone etc......neways.....naitik seemed really patient with her.....but she was absolutely stricken with fear....ekdum ghabra gayi thi.....

Oh well, I'm going to watch for Naitik too cuz he's really sweet!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with Anu and Manali

I was so annoyed that she didn't say a word. Anyone would think she was being forced into this. Even after he said that she might be forced, she didn't say anything! Saying no to being forced is something 'wrong'? Confused

It's a little unbelievable that Naitik wants to meet her again, but guess we'll see how things pan out and how he gets her to open up a bit.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@Tanu: Yeah, I realized that in Fri's epi cuz she kept chanting the stuff her Mom had cautioned her about 'badon se aise baat karo, chhoton se aise, nazrein jhuka kar' blah blah....so woh sach mein bahut zyada hi ghabraayi huyi thi....guess it only got worse after that....lol

But Naitik really was being very sweet with her from what I saw in the promo....hopefully his patience and understanding will soon wipe away this hyper fear of hers....

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
well i wud like to blame Akshara's mom for scaring Akshara by giving her the "do this but don't do that" list of rules as if she was going to a battle..so ya thats the reason she got so scared but ya the scene was kinda unrealistic..
in real life too we get to see such meek girls but they try to speak atleast a word or nod their heads if they're really desperate to get the rishta fixed..even when Naitik asked her if she likes him or not?she was looking down all scared..she cud've just said a word or at least looked up

Edited by -Maya- - 09 March 2009 at 12:35pm

mayur1209

mayur1209

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure Akshara will outright refuse to meet him in private - saying what if I say something wrong, remeber what happened last time yada yada yada. Then Varsha/Dadi will help her regain her self confidence. (Though I think Akshara needs a smack in her headLOL)

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kgh212121

Originally posted by ManaliS

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...

hahahahahhahaha

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. I COULDN"T BEAR WATCHING. she drives me nuts. it's just too much. she's like from the 0 century of something.
ROFL

I guess she is and she seriously need to wake up cause this is 2009
ROFLROFL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
It's the MOM, guys!! She's soooooooo hyper herself that she just passes all of that onto Akshara! For her, it's always, 'haaye meri beti....uski shaadi kab hogi, usko koi reject na karde' blah blah.....so Akshara (who never seems to manage to think for herself) just gets swept away in all this only......*sigh* Yeh Naitik will have to belo a lot of paapads to bring her on track.....lol

@mayur1209: LOL you're probably right....aisa hi hoga....I'm guessing Varsha will help her gain confidence again....she's so sweet :-)

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I agree with Anu and Manali

I was so annoyed that she didn't say a word. Anyone would think she was being forced into this. Even after he said that she might be forced, she didn't say anything! Saying no to being forced is something 'wrong'? Confused

It's a little unbelievable that Naitik wants to meet her again, but guess we'll see how things pan out and how he gets her to open up a bit.

why is it unbelievable that he wants to give her a second chance? Confused now what century thought it this? insaanki parakh kya itni hi hoti hai? is it all that matters tht she couldn't speak up ? Nobody eats up anybody...If  a person goes for an interview n could not speak up , does that mean he's a loser? for a first timer, this situation could be stressful n out of nervousness, he might not  be able to speak properly......i guess it happens with a lot of people....

this is very normal in an arranged marriage....many might not understand coz they haven't been in such a situation............there r all sorts of people though..few r very outgoing also.........

i believe the first and foremost thing you notice , when you meet a new family is their sanskaar, how they talk, how they converse, you try to guess their nature..if the family is good, according to what you have imagined, then such a family could never give bad sanskar to their children too....So what if Akshara didn't speak? Naitik could very well feel her nervousness n he thought this is not the right time to talk to her n went away.....he was noticing her when she was being asked to touch the feet of elders....anybody cud see that she was totally confused what should be done...she was doing exactly what she was told to do by her mom.........again when Naitik's mom was asking her questions, she was looking up to her mom for the answer........................BUT he could sense that she's a very nice girl by heart and by nature..her parents and her family were also very nice to his family, they greeted them well, they did everything to please them...that's why may be he thought of meeting her again n giving a second chance to at least know what is going on her in mind.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top