Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...

LOL Manali, yaar she is just an ultra hyper chick....I guess she feels that last time she talked a bit more openly toh sab gadbad ho gayi so this time she's totally keeping mum to avoid saying anything 'wrong' even by accidentConfusedLOL

Oh well, I'm going to watch for Naitik too cuz he's really sweet!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

LOL Manali, yaar she is just an ultra hyper chick....I guess she feels that last time she talked a bit more openly toh sab gadbad ho gayi so this time she's totally keeping mum to avoid saying anything 'wrong' even by accidentConfusedLOL

Oh well, I'm going to watch for Naitik too cuz he's really sweet!

i didnt not get it yaar... itna kya ghabraana..poor naitik was trying so hard to make her comfortable..but she just kept quiet..ek word nahi bola...single word! God! Ouch i dunno how naitik will sort out things..biggest challenge is make akshara normal..whatz wrong with her? :S anyways naitik is really verryy sweet! :)

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

don't get me started on her OMG!!!!

she is so annoying to watch and u know what whenever she is on I fall asleepOuch 

just h8 the way she goes on and on.....

it like everything start and end with her and her what if they say noSleepy

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Manali: LOL yaar, I've been really frustrated with her behavior for a while now...I made a post about it few days back as well....but ab toh I'm focussing on Naitik cuz he's a breath of fresh air in this show so I'm hoping he brings about a change in this hyper Akshara. lol

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _angel_

don't get me started on her OMG!!!!

she is so annoying to watch and u know what whenever she is on I fall asleepOuch 

just h8 the way she goes on and on.....

it like everything start and end with her and her what if they say noSleepy

exactly...i mean whatz the big deal if they say no? she has no identity kya? like today she was crying n saying... "wo naa kar denge..mujhe pata hai" Heck she never told that she liked the guy or not? matlab its like ladke waale bass isse pasand kar le..anyhow! she has no choice kya? no i guess...she can only cry n "hope" ki ladke wale usse pasand kar le.... i hate this thing as if a girl has no identity of her own! Ouch

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged

hahahahahhahaha

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. I COULDN"T BEAR WATCHING. she drives me nuts. it's just too much. she's like from the 0 century of something.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
C'mon guys plz don't think too negative..If u were in this situation , u wud have felt the same nevousness...it's easy to think n comment tht this is not possible..but i'm thankful that this time her family is with her n she's out of that attitude...she'll get normal soon....it actually depends on ur family alone..how they handle everything..she's a young girl, not mature enough to think abt all this..whatever reactions she saw from her parents before, she reacted accordingly........i don't see any hypersensitivity in her..plz don't be too harsh on her....it's very normal , that's what they wanna show....

Cutydevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Cutydevil

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u charu u r rite...u knw i also frustrated whn natik ask her ques n she didnt reply...but at the same time whn she said to dadi tht she scared a lot i also hav feeling wht she feel...at tht time...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top