Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ManaliS

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...

don't get me started on her OMG!!!!

she is so annoying to watch and u know what whenever she is on I fall asleep 

just h8 the way she goes on and on.....

it like everything start and end with her and her what if they say no🥱
AreYaar thumbnail
@Manali: LOL yaar, I've been really frustrated with her behavior for a while now...I made a post about it few days back as well....but ab toh I'm focussing on Naitik cuz he's a breath of fresh air in this show so I'm hoping he brings about a change in this hyper Akshara. lol
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _angel_

don't get me started on her OMG!!!!

she is so annoying to watch and u know what whenever she is on I fall asleep 

just h8 the way she goes on and on.....

it like everything start and end with her and her what if they say no🥱

exactly...i mean whatz the big deal if they say no? she has no identity kya? like today she was crying n saying... "wo naa kar denge..mujhe pata hai" Heck she never told that she liked the guy or not? matlab its like ladke waale bass isse pasand kar le..anyhow! she has no choice kya? no i guess...she can only cry n "hope" ki ladke wale usse pasand kar le.... i hate this thing as if a girl has no identity of her own!
kgh212121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManaliS

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...

hahahahahhahaha

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. I COULDN"T BEAR WATCHING. she drives me nuts. it's just too much. she's like from the 0 century of something.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
C'mon guys plz don't think too negative..If u were in this situation , u wud have felt the same nevousness...it's easy to think n comment tht this is not possible..but i'm thankful that this time her family is with her n she's out of that attitude...she'll get normal soon....it actually depends on ur family alone..how they handle everything..she's a young girl, not mature enough to think abt all this..whatever reactions she saw from her parents before, she reacted accordingly........i don't see any hypersensitivity in her..plz don't be too harsh on her....it's very normal , that's what they wanna show....
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree wid u charu u r rite...u knw i also frustrated whn natik ask her ques n she didnt reply...but at the same time whn she said to dadi tht she scared a lot i also hav feeling wht she feel...at tht time...
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Manali, yaar she is just an ultra hyper chick....I guess she feels that last time she talked a bit more openly toh sab gadbad ho gayi so this time she's totally keeping mum to avoid saying anything 'wrong' even by accident😕😆.....thats exactly what happened na.....her parents have drilled this fear into her head.....so much so that shez developed a phobia now bout meeting boys alone etc......neways.....naitik seemed really patient with her.....but she was absolutely stricken with fear....ekdum ghabra gayi thi.....

Oh well, I'm going to watch for Naitik too cuz he's really sweet!

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Anu and Manali

I was so annoyed that she didn't say a word. Anyone would think she was being forced into this. Even after he said that she might be forced, she didn't say anything! Saying no to being forced is something 'wrong'? 😕

It's a little unbelievable that Naitik wants to meet her again, but guess we'll see how things pan out and how he gets her to open up a bit.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Tanu: Yeah, I realized that in Fri's epi cuz she kept chanting the stuff her Mom had cautioned her about 'badon se aise baat karo, chhoton se aise, nazrein jhuka kar' blah blah....so woh sach mein bahut zyada hi ghabraayi huyi thi....guess it only got worse after that....lol

But Naitik really was being very sweet with her from what I saw in the promo....hopefully his patience and understanding will soon wipe away this hyper fear of hers....
-Maya- thumbnail
well i wud like to blame Akshara's mom for scaring Akshara by giving her the "do this but don't do that" list of rules as if she was going to a battle..so ya thats the reason she got so scared but ya the scene was kinda unrealistic..
in real life too we get to see such meek girls but they try to speak atleast a word or nod their heads if they're really desperate to get the rishta fixed..even when Naitik asked her if she likes him or not?she was looking down all scared..she cud've just said a word or at least looked up
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago