Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara doesnt spoke a single word!2nd chance

Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Nakit was really happy whn Akshi cum down..n thn he only luks Akshara😳n thn thy both meet in alone natik puts so mny questions but akshi doesnt reply a single quest yyyyyyyyyyyy she is soo nervous...he said tht agar app baat nhi karegi thn mujhe ye lagega ki app yeh shadi kerna hi nhi chati...😭 thn he leaves frm thr....
omg natik is soo sweet he wants to meet her again in alone😳
Edited by mireen19 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartspink thumbnail
yeah i know. i was feeling the tense too and kept chanting say something but she didn't...I wonder whether Naitik will accept this rista or not. I think he would but it was hard to tell from his face when he said ill tell u when we get home...
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh god, this Akshara is toooo much of a scaredy cat! LOL

Oh well, we all know ki shaadi toh honi hi hai....ab bas yeh hi dekhna hai ki HOW Naitik will be able to bring hyper Akshara out of her shell....lol
iheartspink thumbnail
i think naitik will want to be friends with her or bump into her somewhre(like movies/restaurant) and she's really herself and he'll like her even more.
HAHA me and my imagination.
Cutydevil thumbnail

yeah dont knw y akshi so tense...i knw her feelings...but its much knw....

guys today thy shw 1 hour special epi...wow
Cutydevil thumbnail
yeah..i dont knw y akshi was soo scared....i understand her feelings but its too much knw.... 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm glad she did not say a word to him befor she start to tell him how much she loves to dance in the rain 😆😆

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManaliS

akshara lives in 16th century i guess! :S how can anyone be so shy?? itna kya ghabraana.. koi khaa jaayega kya? :S uff...beyond me!

but yeah naitik was sweet... now i guess ill watch this serial cuz of him...

LOL Manali, yaar she is just an ultra hyper chick....I guess she feels that last time she talked a bit more openly toh sab gadbad ho gayi so this time she's totally keeping mum to avoid saying anything 'wrong' even by accident😕😆

Oh well, I'm going to watch for Naitik too cuz he's really sweet!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Manali, yaar she is just an ultra hyper chick....I guess she feels that last time she talked a bit more openly toh sab gadbad ho gayi so this time she's totally keeping mum to avoid saying anything 'wrong' even by accident😕😆

Oh well, I'm going to watch for Naitik too cuz he's really sweet!

i didnt not get it yaar... itna kya ghabraana..poor naitik was trying so hard to make her comfortable..but she just kept quiet..ek word nahi bola...single word! God! i dunno how naitik will sort out things..biggest challenge is make akshara normal..whatz wrong with her? :S anyways naitik is really verryy sweet! :)