Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Can I be crude and progressive and say the most liberating has been the  V------.  Although some really old washing machines come close I hear.

The most uplifting will have to be the brassiere.

The most emancipating I would have to say is the nineteenth amendment (at least for the US)

but all said the pms pill takes the cake.. it liberates the man from the torment period of the month....nothing compares to that...LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 11 March 2009 at 9:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Washing Machine or the pill? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Why washing machines? Arent Dhobis traditionally men? lol. Pill well doesnt it falter too? So good old abstinence wins! lol

On a serious note I think education & empowerment are the most imp things.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Most liberating is good old faking headacheLOL still works every single time and has been working since agesLOL

But like every man woman and child is a master of fake headache.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Why washing machines? Arent Dhobis traditionally men? lol. Pill well doesnt it falter too? So good old abstinence wins! lol

Hey I thought the Vatican was talking about Women's lib  & sumhow  ithe discussion has moved more towards men's lib  LOL I must say they R smart ones to steer every situation to their benefit LOL

Yes RB I already agreed with the part in boldSmile

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Hey I thought the Vatican was talking about Women's lib  & sumhow  ithe discussion has moved more towards men's lib  LOL I must say they R smart ones to steer every situation to their benefit LOL

LOLLOL men's lib? aab aur kitni udandta karenge!WinkLOL Vatican!! you are hilarious!!LOLLOL Yeap Men will be men back to square one! You know everything somehow is diverted to just one thing!ConfusedLOL

Thanks for agreeingTongue

Bella_K

Bella_K

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Washing Machine??? i thought the way women are/were repressed was much more than what a Washing Machine could do??
and pronouncing Washing Machine as the Liberating factor arent we confirming that women are/were there to Clean, Cook and well (pro)Create??Confused

i feel education has helped greater deal. In the sense that women themselves started taking themselves seriously... u know what i mean Tongue

and finally i recall one T Shirt quote "I think women who wants to be like men seriously lack ambition" LOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

LOLLOL men's lib? aab aur kitni udandta karenge!WinkLOL Vatican!! you are hilarious!!LOLLOL Yeap Men will be men back to square one! You know everything somehow is diverted to just one thing!ConfusedLOL

Thanks for agreeingTongue
Yes Vatican ! Its their silly idea about womens lib . I myself read it in the newspaper a few days back.  God help them LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top