Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thanx for the interview. She should come back to Bollywood. She is looking gorgeous in JDJ. She could give bimbettes like Ash and Kareena a run for their money.

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meredith

Thanx for the interview. She should come back to Bollywood. She is looking gorgeous in JDJ. She could give bimbettes like Ash and Kareena a run for their money.

watch your language, first of all..!!!

second of all, i doubt it very much.. one needs to know "how to act" first..!!! 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too late madam now people want to see Katrina with Sallu.
Originally posted by: Meredith

Like i said myself i prefer those heroines to todays one and would love too see her back..yeh lets not call actors name though
brownies thumbnail
I think that maybe she'd come in as a character-actor...someones bhabhi or something like that....i doubt that she would be a main stream actress. i hate to say it because i think that its totally unfair, but actresses have a shorter shelf-life compared to actors. its sad and unfair because i think that the women are far more competent as artists then the men.