Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wow, nish1--you reeeeeeeeeeally know your astronomy πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Manjot

next question:::

Why do terrestrial (land) animals use internal fertilization but aquatic (water) animals use external fertilization?

Here's what I know, Manjot.  Land animals can't use external fertilization b/c the egg and sperm can't survive out in the open air.  They need the internal environment to survive.  However, for aquatic organisms, it's much easier for the egg and sperm to meet in the water rather than internally.  Hope this helps...let me know if you have other Bio questions 😊
ritu thumbnail
I think i should tell misha about this ANJALI TUTION CENTRE. She will be appearing for her 10th boards this year. πŸ˜†
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu

I think i should tell misha about this ANJALI TUTION CENTRE. She will be appearing for her 10th boards this year. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Ritu!!  Well as long as it's Biology (and maybe some chem and physics)-related, I can definitely help out! 😊
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjali308

wow, nish1--you reeeeeeeeeeally know your astronomy πŸ‘

Here's what I know, Manjot.  Land animals can't use external fertilization b/c the egg and sperm can't survive out in the open air.  They need the internal environment to survive.  However, for aquatic organisms, it's much easier for the egg and sperm to meet in the water rather than internally.  Hope this helps...let me know if you have other Bio questions 😊

thanx anju dunt worry more question coming up soon maybe in the evening

nish1 thumbnail
[QUOTE=anjali308]wow, nish1--you reeeeeeeeeeally know your astronomy πŸ‘

Thanks anjali but i don't know that much astronomy...i am not majoring in astronomy...thanks though
mango thumbnail

What are the 3 characteristics that make a metallic element different from a non-metallic element?

Adult sea anemones live in one location and do not move from it. Outline ways in which sexual reproduction would help them overcome a toxic waste spill.

mango thumbnail
anju can u send me the answers on Yahoo! messenger instead of putting them here! thanx😊
*Anjali* thumbnail
absolutely, Manjot.  I'll do that right now πŸ˜Š