Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Telecast Date: Wednesday May 19, 2004 (Page 2)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 May 2004 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I think you did'nt read the first line. It is clearly said that this was posted before I had a talk with you.

Someone said the updates is written by zainu and now you claiming the ownership. Please clarify who is the author of the updates so that I could discuss the same with him/her.

Cheers,
Vijay

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 23 May 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Ohhh..I am REALLY sorry then..i was bugged coz i thought u posted it after the chat. I apologize. Btw I am the written of the updates. My id name is heyeon but my real name is zainab. Why would i claim the updates as mine if i am not the writer?
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 24 May 2004 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Hi All,

Nice to know you heyeon and would appreciate if you think we could be good friends. As you have been so far the most decent member from the Jassi Pretty group.

But some of the members on Jassi Pretty are irrational and mongrels (sorry to say).

As you have seen I never used any abusive language and I think I can quite good with my argumentation that I never need to go opprobrious like your fellow member "damdastardly".

By the ways guys do you know what "damdastardly" means: "A super-malicious coward" and what to mind of the sayings of ignobly timid and faint-hearted people. I feel pity on him and would like to leave him in his own state of mental asymmetry.

So I hope there will not be any such occurance of disdainful posts in future on the forum again. Thank you all for your co-operation.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

keepitreal Newbie
keepitreal
keepitreal

Posted: 24 May 2004 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Oh Lord!  here we go again!  does it matter who said what and when???  Can't we just read updates and get on with our lives...

I'M SERIOUSLY THANKFUL TO EVERYONE WHO WRITES UPDATES ON ANY SITE!!!  THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY LIVES AND DEDICATING YOURSELVES TO THIS ENTERTAINMENT!  YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GREAT!!

Go to top