Dakota Fanning Confirmed For ‘New Moon’

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

After weeks of speculation, Dakota Fanning has officially joined the cast of "New Moon," Summit Entertainment confirmed to Access Hollywood on Saturday.

The 15-year-old actress, currently starring in Summit's "Push," will play the role of Jane, a member of the Italian Volturi vampires in the "Twilight" sequel.

In January, Dakota told Access she was excited about possibly joining the film when reports of her talks with the studio emerged.

"I think it's too soon to tell if I'll for sure be doing it, but it's so great," she said at the time. "Pretty much all my friends are big fans."

And, she added, she's ready for her vampire close-up.

"I don't think they'll have to put a lot of makeup on me," she joked. "I'm pretty white already."

And "Twilight" fans may get to see her alongside star Kristen Stewart in another movie, as well – Variety reported on Wednesday that she is negotiating to join the cast of rock biopic "Runaways" as singer Cheri Currie. Kristen is set to play Joan Jett in the film.

"New Moon" is slated for a November 20, 2009 release date.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dakota-fanning-confirmed-for-new-moon_article_15300-source

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dakota Fanning Confirmed For ‘New Moon’" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoe28

Goldie

Zoe28

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
thatgreat news shes the perfect choice to play jane.

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
YES... im soo happy its confirmed..she is perfect 4 Jane's character...
just wish Vanesssa HudgensDeadDeadDead does not play Leah's charcter

Zaara

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
im happy for her,shes cute

vritikacullen

Groupbie

vritikacullen

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
she looks good...am happy that they r casting making and releasing the movie fast fast fast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top