-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone Introduce yourself here

Name: Erum

Place: US

Fav team:  Kolkatta knight riders

Is IPL better than other cricket leagues: Yeah, love this league its has more fun and is more exicting than usual cricket leagues

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipl2012online

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Member Introductions..Here~" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Awesomesauce !!! Was looking for such a topic = )

Name : Shreya

Fave. Team : KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS !!!! WOOT WOOT !!!!

Reason :  1.I L.O.V.E Shah Rukh Khan
                  2. Cal [ or Kolkata , your choice ] is my home city
                  3.I'm Bengali [ duh ]

Is IPL better than other cricket leagues : Obviously !!! Though its from domestic tournaments like the Ranji Trophy that we get the players who ultimately make it to the national squad , the IPL is a combo of soooooooooooo many things which I love : cricket , SRK , entertainment ha ha....plus its T20 , so a match gets over in something like 4-5 hrs which doesnt cut in on study time etc etc....and there's NOTHING in the world like seeing EDEN GARDENS cheer Shoaib Akhtar after he takes Virender Sehwag's wicket . Surreal man.

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Wooooooooooooow i just realized that this forum has been created its abslutely sooooofi i wld surely be hooked on to it during the series
Name..Smriti
Place..Jaipuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur India(yeah yeahhhhhhh we were the champions of the first ever IPL)
Team...Obviously Rajasthan Royalssssssss..coz i am proude hell proude of my city and its peopleeee..so yeah Warnie go for the kill again...HALABOLLLLLLLL
besides i wld support Mumbai Indians coz Sachinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is God i had a hard time last yr too picking btw MI and RR specially when they were poised against each other..really excited for the series hope we recreate historyyyyyBlushing

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Name: Hunyum

Place: UAE

Fav team:  Rajashthan Royals

Is IPL better than other cricket leagues: DUH!!! i have def stopped watching cricket...but dude...IPL can keep u glued:)

glad u made this forum!!!

hazel94

IF-Dazzler

hazel94

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Name: Hazel

Place: UK

Fav team:  Rajasthan Royals

Is IPL better than other cricket leagues: Yeah, its fun as its national- all indians fun to see fav criceters compete against each othere

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Name: Gursharan

Place: Canada (originally a Punjabi)

Fav team:  Kings XI Punjab

Is IPL better than other cricket leagues: Yes it is better, the best thing about it is that it's 20-20 format. So it very easy to catch up with the matches! Plus it has the best players from all around the word

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
brb!!

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Name: divya

Place: delhi,india

Fav team:  kings XI punjab

Is IPL better than other cricket leagues: Yeah, love the energy n da concept
...get to c all my fav international players playing 2gether!

Edited by divya_07 - 11 March 2009 at 3:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipl2012online

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.