Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shubs ye huyi na baath....

I was scarching and screaming no cant be...it cant be MICHI happily getting married and living happy life and what is the story....may be i am thinking milind will be mailind prachi everythaught daily ..like i want to kiss you....shall me make out today...waiting for the reply prachi...so email  marital bliss...but na she is in love with Neev so i think now it will be like this...

Milind mailing Prachi..

Prachi why dint u tell u r in love i shall have not married you...okay dont worry ....we will get divorced...

so mail divorce...uniquie FF..me looking farward.

so they will share same room and smiling and cordial with eachother but they will be mailing eachother what they r feeling towards eachother.

update it fast.
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh God, you guys are so upset with me- I mean Prachi.. Please wait for the updates to learn her side of the story. May be you guys will empathize with her then!
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi*chi*

The last part was unexpected. If Prachi is in love with Neev then why the hell did she  marry Milind. Poor milind will be heartbroken. Great part.

Well, why she married Milind- one of the reasons is her cancer suffering Daadi. Let's see how Milind reacts now.
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Shubs you better not make me hate her.

Trust me hun.. she might not be doing anything wrong- it might be helplessness.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...Shubs...you started another FF too.....must have been an FF weekend huh....you, opti, and Munee all started a new FFs....so exciting.  Read the first 2 parts....great story...seemed to be going well...i was a bit confused about why everything went so smoothly with the wedding...then BAM!!! came Neeve...wow poor Milsi...so in love with her...and she loves Neev.  Looking forward to the next update to get more details on the Neev-Prachi relationship...or ex-relationship!!!
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: layla44

sry i came late.😭..let me add my comments to the first part of this here if u dont mind..πŸ˜”
Of course I won't mind! I am happy you came- der aaye durust aaye!!

lovd how uve started the FF with milind's email..looked real and simple...lovd the ''my yet to be wife'' part added in the ending..that was so cute ...
Thanks- I am so happy the mail came out real!

so hes as always the tall dark handsome man😍..wow..
Milind's trademark!!😳

and this guy is already in love..with even a gift for prachi to give on their wedding.. that was so sweet of him..
He is a really sweet gem.πŸ˜›

well suki is one girl whos excited about this wedding..and me excited to read about the wedding.πŸ˜‰..
I am glad someone else is excited too. normally sisters are so excited about their bro's wedding na. so is Suk..

part two..aww daadi is so kind lookin after an orphan...gud that others accepted her wish...love this daadi.. too bad shes gonna die soon...😭
She is a great lady. Let me see when I will kill her.. so that will be sad for me to write her death.. may be I won't kill her...

pandit raising his voice because they were involved in sukriti's talk...πŸ˜†..sukriti is so cute teasing him..πŸ˜†..
Pandit felt ignoredπŸ˜†. Suk wasn't leaving the one chance she got..

and this neeve.. ''is this the only time you could drop in to say hello?/''.urghhh.😑..shud have known its not gonna be smooth sailing...nice twist there.
Well, not Neev's fault. I will explain in the coming updates.

now i hope he doesnt throw his gift away..πŸ˜• poor guy...
Well, he bought it with so much love.. he won't throw it don't worry.

waiting for the update...
will write asap.

thanx for the lovly FF shubs.πŸ˜ƒ..glad u started...staying positive is not bad after all is it.?πŸ˜‰
You are so right. I couldn't escape the temptation to write. Thanks for the positivity!!!

NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Sorry yaar, but it not fair on Prachi side 😑

Milind asked her a lot of time, she might have told him, it is not good

Sneha dear, please wait. Things might be different than what meets the eye!
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kashish..

OH NO!!!!!!...was she in love with neev....OMG...

jya twist hai di!
Wait and see!😊
got ur PM...
wow!
loved the parts!
hai!
mili is so down to earth..y didt prachi tell him if she loved someone!..
Again wait and see!πŸ˜†
what will mili do now!
cant wait till the nxt part!
continue soon pls!
thanks, will continue soon.

GoGreen thumbnail
dont know why shubs is not commenting for my comments...darling r u commenting via email for me....okay done we will talk via emails only....like milind istyle.
NosVemos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Shubs, I have a feeling there is a twist to this too. Prachi is not in love with Neev but Milind may think she is.  NP conversation may be refering to something else. Because of Milind's misconception, the guy may try to unite Neev and Prachi when in reality Prachi may be in love with Milind and not understand his behaviour. 

Thanks for giving my Prachi a chance.πŸ˜ƒ I will write more of NP conversation in the next update. And then it will be mostly Michi.