Debate Mansion

Capital Punishment should it be banned or not??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I have seen News Bits in which the so called Human Rights Activists stand outside court and shout slogans against the ban on Capital Punishment.   It was quite confusing because they were in a way shouting supporting slogans against criminals like "Umesh Reddy , Dhanjay chatterjee, Mohinder Paramar"
Do you think Capital Punishments are good for the society? and yes please add if you feel that there should be Capital Punishment for a crime like Rape.

My opinion is that i support Capital Punishment and believe that there should be more such punishments just like in countries like China, Iran , USA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Capital Punishment should it be banned or not??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trustt

I have seen News Bits in which the so called Human Rights Activists stand outside court and shout slogans against the ban on Capital Punishment.   It was quite confusing because they were in a way shouting supporting slogans against criminals like "Umesh Reddy , Dhanjay chatterjee, Mohinder Paramar"
Do you think Capital Punishments are good for the society? and yes please add if you feel that there should be Capital Punishment for a crime like Rape.

My opinion is that i support Capital Punishment and believe that there should be more such punishments just like in countries like China, Iran , USA.

yes i support capital punishments ..takeh koi crime karny sy pehly 100 bar sochy  k agr mainy yeh kya toh mjhy yeh punishment mily gi...
yes rape punishment should be death...like in saudi arabia...this is the reason that there are very less cases of rape in saudi arabia...

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I do not support capital Punishment. Speedy trials & enforcement of law would be a more viable move. I do not support capital punishment even for a heinous crime like rape for the simple reason that justice can be miscarried at times. Sometimes due to false witnesses or corruption at various levels its possible for a innocent person to B convicted. If found innocent later on , it would not be possible to reverse a death sentence !

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
How would you set an example if there is no Capital Punishment? I mean say if a crime is done on somebody who is very personal to you. would you want that criminal to stay alive??

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Jails are hate Factories. There is a very good chance that these Scum Bags who are not given Capital Punishment may corrupt others to do the same acts of Crime.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

ISometimes due to false witnesses or corruption at various levels its possible for a innocent person to B convicted. 

Completely agree with you and it's partly the reason why I don't support capital punishment.  I also think capital punishment is not a big enough punishment for some these ruthless criminals....doesn't death seem like an easy way out for them?  What about the suffering these criminals have caused to their victims and victim's loved ones?  With capital punishment, the punishment of these criminals ends the second they die, but the victims and their loved ones' pain continues!   

Post Reply New Post

Go to top