Meet Mila De Rabba

Song-Mere Dil Deya Mehrama-Audio & Video (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by warriorprincess

thank you soooooooooo much for posting this Sonia!  big big jaado walli pyar ki jaaphi for you mwahhhh! Wink

awwww.. u r most welcome di!!!HugHug
hope u'll enjoy itTongue

n How wz ur b'day??? did u do anything special???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Song-Mere Dil Deya Mehrama-Audio & Video (Page 2)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalmelody

thank you soooooooooo much for posting this Sonia!  big big jaado walli pyar ki jaaphi for you mwahhhh! Wink

hope u'll enjoy itTongue

Well I listened to it 3 times so far, so definitely enjoying it! I'm counting it as a birthday present from you... so its very appreciated sweetie Tongue

my day was good, got some interesting presents, went out to lunch.... was hoping kul would pop out of one of my gifts Wink LOL he disappointed me !

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magicalmelody

hope u'll enjoy itTongue

Well I listened to it 3 times so far, so definitely enjoying it! I'm counting it as a birthday present from you... so its very appreciated sweetie Tongue

my day was good, got some interesting presents, went out to lunch.... was hoping kul would pop out of one of my gifts Wink LOL he disappointed me !

awww.. soo sweet!!!!
n dont worry..some day he'll come jus for uEmbarrassed

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged

aww thats not right, but fortunately Kulwant has promised me to be at my place as my birthday present :P

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

aww thats not right, but fortunately Kulwant has promised me to be at my place as my birthday present :P

hawwwww mera kul mujhse bewafai kara hai Shocked woh be meri choti behaan ke saath!!!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by stephhh

hawwwww mera kul mujhse bewafai kara hai Shocked woh be meri choti behaan ke saath!!!

ROFL Big smile
hahahaha sorry my dear *evil smile*

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top